Woman Confronts Scott Pruitt in Resturant

If you want a political office then this should be expected. It goes with the territory. Don't like it don't take the job.

Causing a scene is not a good thing. Harassing people is not doing something good. It's harassment.

Polluting the air and water to favor big business is not a good thing.

Get your fucking priorities straight, you stupid cow.

She was to calm in the video, and there was cameras and a microphone..

She was paid to do this and I doubt it was even her child , watch the video again..

No, there was no microphone, you can hear a lot of background noise, which a professional cameraman wouldn't have caught. A professional cameraman also would have kept the woman in frame, but her hands were kind of shaky.

This lady is my hero!

As an aside, to make sure I wasn't duplicating threads, I did use the search feature and couldn't find another thread on this issue.

Woman confronts Scott Pruitt at a restaurant, urges him to resign - CNNPolitics

Kristin Mink was having lunch with her son on Monday when she noticed Pruitt with a colleague at Teaism in Penn Quarter and decided to confront him, child in tow.

In a video of the encounter, Mink cites Pruitt's "slashing strong fuel standards for cars and trucks for the benefits of big corporations" and his "paying about 50 bucks a night to stay in a DC condo that's connected to an energy lobbying firm, while approving their dirty sands pipeline" as reasons for him to resign.

"We deserve to have somebody at the EPA who actually does protect our environment, somebody who believes in climate change and takes it seriously for the benefit of all of us, including our children," Mink tells Pruitt in the video.

See it's stuff like this, that prove the left-wing is really the most uncivil and evil of any group. You actually promote this kind of behavior? Do you know nothing of basic etiquette? I wager if someone approached you, in a public setting, and said you needed to quit your job because no one wants you.... suddenly you'd be all in favor of basic etiquette.

Scott Pruitt is correctly and rightly being examined and questioned about his conduct in the government, from people in the government, who have the authority to oversight his position.

That is the place for discussion of his conduct. It's not for finding people a restaurant. Wrong place, and wrong time.

Here's the difference between the right and left. I remember when Obama got heckled, and there were all these right-wingers saying that guy needed to shut up, and show respect for the president. Not because they voted for him, or supported him... but because we're just flat out better people than you. That's all there is to it.

This lady is my hero!

As an aside, to make sure I wasn't duplicating threads, I did use the search feature and couldn't find another thread on this issue.

Woman confronts Scott Pruitt at a restaurant, urges him to resign - CNNPolitics

Kristin Mink was having lunch with her son on Monday when she noticed Pruitt with a colleague at Teaism in Penn Quarter and decided to confront him, child in tow.

In a video of the encounter, Mink cites Pruitt's "slashing strong fuel standards for cars and trucks for the benefits of big corporations" and his "paying about 50 bucks a night to stay in a DC condo that's connected to an energy lobbying firm, while approving their dirty sands pipeline" as reasons for him to resign.

"We deserve to have somebody at the EPA who actually does protect our environment, somebody who believes in climate change and takes it seriously for the benefit of all of us, including our children," Mink tells Pruitt in the video.

It shows how many on the left lack civility.

It's disgusting.

And here my guess might have been this:

Dude, we don't need to see what you have in your bedroom.

But the name "Toob-freak" actually makes a lot more sense now.

The arrogance of this dumb broad that SHE knows what's best for the environment, that SHE knows the truth about climate change, and SHE knows what is best for our children's futures all from the privacy of her home watching TV and reading the paper to invade a person's private space just trying to have a meal to tell them they ought to quit their job! Not that she disagrees with his policy, not that she wants to urge him to change it, but that he ought to simply resign.

Here's the thing. Pruitt isn't really an expert on those things, either. He's a lawyer, not a scientist.

The "hero" of the Left: all pretense of civility out the window now, the Left have blown a cork and now it is no longer safe to even go out in public without taking a security attachment with them.

Oh just WAIT till the fall election.

You mean after you lose the House and maybe the Senate. Dem Advantage is at 7.1 right now, and has increased in the last few weeks.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - 2018 Generic Congressional Vote

If you want a political office then this should be expected. It goes with the territory. Don't like it don't take the job.
No it doesn't. It shows the lack of decency promoted by the left.

It's utterly revolting behavior and I believe it really turns off most of the country whom are good human beings. These people are not.

Yeah, she "did something" alright. She gave more fuel to the Trumptards' bonfire about being abused and misunderstood. This is unacceptable behavior, violating an official's personal space. Leave it for the appropriate forum.

How "true"....I mean, after all, a public servant like Pruitt would readily allow critics into his office to vent what the fuck he is doing to the EPA.....don't you think?

He was doing the job he was hired to do, so this makes three now.. this is the fourth of July and you can't even let people have their private space..?

They are doing the best they can, just vote them out...

That has got to be the dumbest post of the day. He was hired as the EPA administrator after spending a career fighting the EPA. He has not been "administering" the EPA, he has been busy dismantling it's enforcement measures and collecting all the "loot" he can from polluters. Why else would he need a sound proof phone booth, have his office routinely swept for bugs, and keep a secret calendar? He is a cockroach that dwells in the dark and scurries away from the light. Not exactly the behavior of a public servant doing his job of serving the public.
That's because the EPA had horrible leadership was crushing small business and the worker.

He is reforming it to what it should be.

And here my guess might have been this:

Dude, we don't need to see what you have in your bedroom.

But the name "Toob-freak" actually makes a lot more sense now.

The arrogance of this dumb broad that SHE knows what's best for the environment, that SHE knows the truth about climate change, and SHE knows what is best for our children's futures all from the privacy of her home watching TV and reading the paper to invade a person's private space just trying to have a meal to tell them they ought to quit their job! Not that she disagrees with his policy, not that she wants to urge him to change it, but that he ought to simply resign.

Here's the thing. Pruitt isn't really an expert on those things, either. He's a lawyer, not a scientist.

The "hero" of the Left: all pretense of civility out the window now, the Left have blown a cork and now it is no longer safe to even go out in public without taking a security attachment with them.

Oh just WAIT till the fall election.

You mean after you lose the House and maybe the Senate. Dem Advantage is at 7.1 right now, and has increased in the last few weeks.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - 2018 Generic Congressional Vote

And Hillary won the election too.

Scott Pruitt is correctly and rightly being examined and questioned about his conduct in the government, from people in the government, who have the authority to oversight his position.

That is the place for discussion of his conduct. It's not for finding people a restaurant. Wrong place, and wrong time.

Bullshit. the people in Congress know he's corrupt, but they aren't the ones calling him on it.

What struck me, watching the video, is that as rude as this woman was, Mr. Pruitt appeared to be listening to her in a polite manner. The video cut off before he gave any response, but I'd bet that the response that he gave, and which we are not shown, was probably polite, classy, and sufficient to further contrast and emphasize how shameful the woman's behavior was.

Wow, so calling out or corrupt leaders isn't "classy"? Oh, I get it. Even though this guy has been caught taking bribes from the industries he's supposed to regulate, it's "unclassy" to call him out on it in public.

Yeah, she "did something" alright. She gave more fuel to the Trumptards' bonfire about being abused and misunderstood. This is unacceptable behavior, violating an official's personal space. Leave it for the appropriate forum.

How "true"....I mean, after all, a public servant like Pruitt would readily allow critics into his office to vent what the fuck he is doing to the EPA.....don't you think?

He was doing the job he was hired to do, so this makes three now.. this is the fourth of July and you can't even let people have their private space..?

They are doing the best they can, just vote them out...

That has got to be the dumbest post of the day. He was hired as the EPA administrator after spending a career fighting the EPA. He has not been "administering" the EPA, he has been busy dismantling it's enforcement measures and collecting all the "loot" he can from polluters. Why else would he need a sound proof phone booth, have his office routinely swept for bugs, and keep a secret calendar? He is a cockroach that dwells in the dark and scurries away from the light. Not exactly the behavior of a public servant doing his job of serving the public.
That's because the EPA had horrible leadership was crushing small business and the worker.

He is reforming it to what it should be.

I got a bridge you might be interested in buying.

Forum List

Back