Woman Confronts Scott Pruitt in Resturant

That's because the EPA had horrible leadership was crushing small business and the worker.

Sure, fuckhead.......here's a picture of a thriving small business

stock-photo-oil-spill-cleanup-at-koh-samet-thailand-158391962.jpg

You don't like the heat stay out of the kitchen. You want the job be prepared. You asked for the power now deal with it. It's part of the gig and that's the way it is. I see this as not an issue really.

You don't like the heat stay out of the kitchen. You want the job be prepared. You asked for the power now deal with it. It's part of the gig and that's the way it is. I see this as not an issue really.

No we never did this , we let people alone..

I could care less what you did. If one seeks a public office deal with it. It is and should be part of the job after all they represent the public. So if one can't take it then avoid running for office. Once in office you are open to criticism. Done deal.

Party means nothing to me. Our parties remind me of cults. To affiliate myself with one goes against my common sense im better than that.

Her friend was a CNN REPORTER.... BWhaaaaa left wing idiots are so easily duped....

Proof? LInk? Or are you just making stuff up again.

CNN has a huge agenda against Scott you stupid propaganda fool

This was staged..

Well of COURSE they did Bear .. because Snotty Fluid is a Fascist THUG!! :D

No you are just upset that Washington can't regulate water puddles now in Wyoming , the facist are you..

Fascism is a form of radical authoritarian ultranationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce, which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.Wikipedia

I could care less what you did. If one seeks a public office deal with it. It is and should be part of the job after all they represent the public. So if one can't take it then avoid running for office. Once in office you are open to criticism. Done deal.

So the only freedom you want is yours....

Got it

Shut up, sit back down, mind your own business, and let people dine without Maxine-ing them. If this happened in my business, a fight would be coming. You don't get to harass my customers. Out the door you'd go, with or without my help...
Doesn't Pruitt work for her? And for all of us?

I see many Liberals who are going to be needing dental work after they get there teeth knocked down there throat.

Shut up, sit back down, mind your own business, and let people dine without Maxine-ing them. If this happened in my business, a fight would be coming. You don't get to harass my customers. Out the door you'd go, with or without my help...
Doesn't Pruitt work for her? And for all of us?

Once again did we attack/ harass Gina McCarthey when she made these asinine rules and regulations that hurt business and property owners ?

EPA spent $3.5 million on Scott Pruitt's security - CNBC.com
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/.../epa-spent-3-point-5-million-on-scott-pruitts-security.ht...
May 25, 2018 - The EPA spent nearly $3.5 million on security costs for Pruitt during his ... Pruitt and his staff have consistently sought to justify the higher costs ...

“Administrator Pruitt has faced an unprecedented amount of death threats against him,” said Jahan Wilcox, an agency spokesman.

But, then, fuckhead Pruitt goes to a restaurant and is a bit "frightened" by a woman carrying a baby......

LOL

EPA spent $3.5 million on Scott Pruitt's security - CNBC.com
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/.../epa-spent-3-point-5-million-on-scott-pruitts-security.ht...
May 25, 2018 - The EPA spent nearly $3.5 million on security costs for Pruitt during his ... Pruitt and his staff have consistently sought to justify the higher costs ...

“Administrator Pruitt has faced an unprecedented amount of death threats against him,” said Jahan Wilcox, an agency spokesman.

But, then, fuckhead Pruitt goes to a restaurant and is a bit "frightened" by a woman carrying a baby......

LOL

Fucking staged by CNN

Forum List

Back