Woman detained and kicked off plane because the mask she was wearing didn’t cover her nose

Keep in mind, unlike John Kerry, she actually had a mask on it just didn't cover her nose.
I fully expect the left to condemn her while defending Kerry.

View attachment 469221 Orwell was more than prescient.

Indeed, great image of the Trumplican Party.

What a stupid comment......but representative of two of my laws of understanding your party:

Rule #1
Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

2a. If not for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.

Nice pap. Did you pull it outof a Cracker Jacks box? You need some new content.

Airlines have every right to enforce a mask mandate.

LOL Well they didn't enforce that mandate on John Kerry. He flew commercial with no mask and no one threw him off the plane.

Some of us have to obey the rules. Some of us don't have to obey the rules.

The rich and powerful always get a pass. The rest of us have to obey.

So you will never complain about Trump again, right?

Only when you stop complaining about Biden.

So you won’t live by the standards you want others to. Where have we seen that before?

Nostra.

Keep in mind, unlike John Kerry, she actually had a mask on it just didn't cover her nose.

why would you think this? I find the left to not be hypnotics like the folks on the right. Personally I wish Kerry was kicked off the plane and applaud that this women was.
No one is defending Kerry, but given the plane was in flight it would be hard to kick him off.

I strongly suspect that the woman would not have been kicked off if she simply adjusted her mask on request.
Why? Kick the fuckwit off mid-flight.

Set an example.

If every fuckwit was kicked off mid-flight you Trumpsters would be screaming "persecution" of Trump supporters.

Keep in mind, Kerry actually had a mask on, it just didn't cover his nose or face, but dangled on his ear.

What difference does it make - is she some how more legit because had one of her multiple orifaces covered?

What a stupid comment......but representative of two of my laws of understanding your party:

Rule #1
Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

LOL Well they didn't enforce that mandate on John Kerry. He flew commercial with no mask and no one threw him off the plane.

Are you ok with that?

Nope.

Did she say well, our POTUS can't keep one above his nose because he's President Houseplant?

Rule #1

Rule #2

Are you ok with that?

Nope.

Yup.

1616178001409.png

Rule #1

Rule #2

So you won’t live by the standards you want others to. Where have we seen that before?

Nostra.

Link?

Watch this.................

Keep in mind, Kerry actually had a mask on, it just didn't cover his nose or face, but dangled on his ear.

What difference does it make - is she some how more legit because had one of her multiple orifaces covered?

Millions upon million wear them like she did. Including dozens of our politicians from Biden back to Bush, including Clinton and dozens of reps

Millions upon million wear them like she did. Including dozens of our politicians from Biden back to Bush, including Clinton and dozens of reps

And that's often acceptable; but not on a plane when you're told to put your mask on to cover your mouth and nose. If you don't comply with their rules, they can kick you off the flight. And if you cause a commotion on a plane, as she did, you can be arrested. There is zero tolerance on planes.

And that's often acceptable; but not on a plane when you're told to put your mask on to cover your mouth and nose. If you don't comply with their rules, they can kick you off the flight. And if you cause a commotion on a plane, as she did, you can be arrested. There is zero tolerance on planes.

There is zero tolerance on planes.

Unless you are Lurch Kerry.

There is zero tolerance on planes.

Unless you are Lurch Kerry.

Doubtful.

And? Just because "millions" wear it that way does not mean it's the right way (you may as well not wear one at all).

So....again, what is the difference between how she wears it and how he wears it that makes one "ok" and the other "not"? They're both wrong. What matters in the end is whether they politely heeded instructions and fixed the error right?

Rule #1

Rule #2

Nostra.

Link?

Watch this.................

US is a police state.
In Russia we don't have any carantine now, at all, everything works - factories, offices, shops, caffees, schools, everything.
Vaccination with Sputnik V goes on and number of covid cases dropped by > 3 times in 2 months.

US is a police state.
In Russia we don't have any carantine now, at all, everything works - factories, offices, shops, caffees, schools, everything.
Vaccination with Sputnik V goes on and number of covid cases dropped by > 3 times in 2 months.

Now….vat about moose and skwerril????

Forum List

Back