Woman dies after government cuts her medical benefits off

East Tenn. woman with epilepsy dies after government benefits stop

Lovely. Leave it to whack jobs like Ryan and the Freedom Caucus more of this will happen. Healthcare is a RIGHT not a privilege. Fucking disgusting.They'll vote for more war,more foreign aid for Israel and Saudi Arabia,more tax cuts for those that don't need it but to hell with making sure the most weak among us are taken care of.
so she lost them from obummer care then. you know that right? see what we told you? it's dying and taking patients with it.

Lovely. Leave it to whack jobs like Ryan and the Freedom Caucus more of this will happen. Healthcare is a RIGHT not a privilege. Fucking disgusting.They'll vote for more war,more foreign aid for Israel and Saudi Arabia,more tax cuts for those that don't need it but to hell with making sure the most weak among us are taken care of.
so she lost them from obummer care then. you know that right? see what we told you? it's dying and taking patients with it.
Social Security cut her off...so not Obamacare...RINOcare won't be any better and buying her own health insurance wouldn't be possible on SS disability.

Social Security cut her off...so not Obamacare...RINOcare won't be any better and buying her own health insurance wouldn't be possible on SS disability.
huh, wtf are you talking about? how is SS rinocare exactly since nothing has been implemented from the trump team yet. are you still on your meds?

my wife is considered an "uncontrolled" epileptic and i dont buy this story......they wont just cut seizure medicine....there has to be more from the story we are not hearing....

That's what churches are for. Any person in this country can obtain treatment regardless of their ability to pay. However, you do have to pay something for medication. She had a job and a family, she died because she and her family are idiots.

Thus there is no evidence that she died "because the government cut off her benefits". She died because she was an idiot and chose to die instead of pay for her medication herself. And... People with seizure disorder can die at ANY TIME. Medicated, or unmedicated.

huh, wtf are you talking about? how is SS rinocare exactly since nothing has been implemented from the trump team yet. are you still on your meds?
You asked about Obamacare I said no. Even if it was RINOcare under Trump it wouldn't help people like her. She got disability and had medicaid through it only. Thank god I know how to fuck the system when need be...they fuck me constantly so its only fair.

That's what churches are for. Any person in this country can obtain treatment regardless of their ability to pay.
Oh yes I am sure churches are jumping at the bit to give people 5 and 600$ fucking medicines. Trump is a populist and if he follows through with Populism RINOcare will go no where.

my wife is considered an "uncontrolled" epileptic and i dont buy this story......they wont just cut seizure medicine....there has to be more from the story we are not hearing....
They cut her SS off completely. No SS no medicaid for her.

You asked about Obamacare I said no. Even if it was RINOcare under Trump it wouldn't help people like her. She got disability and had medicaid through it only. Thank god I know how to fuck the system when need be...they fuck me constantly so its only fair.
I didn't ask you anything, I told you that obuumercare is still active. any failure was a result of existing obummercare laws. and you obviously freaked out cause you got caught trying to play pretendland politics.

That's what churches are for. Any person in this country can obtain treatment regardless of their ability to pay.
Oh yes I am sure churches are jumping at the bit to give people 5 and 600$ fucking medicines. Trump is a populist and if he follows through with Populism RINOcare will go no where.
there is no rinocare yet. thanks for pretendland politics though.

I didn't ask you anything, I told you that obuumercare is still active. any failure was a result of existing obummercare laws. and you obviously freaked out cause you got caught trying to play pretendland politics.
Sigh...nevermind its obviously over your head. She didn't get obamacare,she got SS disability medicaid...

Sigh...nevermind its obviously over your head. She didn't get obamacare,she got SS disability medicaid...
so, it's still obummer's medicaid, you know this right? or do you wish to continue with pretendland politics?

Since the GOP has not repealed or replaced Obamacare yet, how can you blame the GOP or Ryan for what happened under Obama's Legacy piece of legislation? FURTHERMORE...

The article states that the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION's Social Security dept 'in September 2016 when they informed her she was no longer sick'.

It also states that UNDER THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION 'Amy Schnelle was able to convince the government to resume her benefits. That happened in January 2017'.

Thank you for the 'USMB SOUR GRAPES, SORE-LOSER, BUTT-HURT SNOWFLAKE FAKE NEWS STORY OF THE DAY'!

Here's your 'Snowflake' award:

upload_2017-3-15_15-5-16.jpeg

Since the GOP has not repealed or replaced Obamacare yet, how can you blame the GOP or Ryan for what happened under Obama's Legacy piece of legislation? FURTHERMORE...

The article states that the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION's Social Security dept 'in September 2016 when they informed her she was no longer sick'.

It also states that UNDER THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION 'Amy Schnelle was able to convince the government to resume her benefits. That happened in January 2017'.

Thank you for the 'USMB SOUR GRAPES, SORE-LOSER, BUTT-HURT SNOWFLAKE FAKE NEWS STORY OF THE DAY'!

View attachment 116909
And another conservatard that doesn't grasp it.

View attachment 116909
it's because we don't go to pretendland. nor do we comprehend pretendland.

Oh, I 'grasp it' extremely well.

You started a thread to bash Trump/the GOP, blaming the GOP and Trump for the Obama administration stripping a woman of her health care, which resulted in her death, while not mentioning it was the Trump administration that re-started her benefits...just not in time to save her from her needless death resulting from her benefits being cut, again, by the Obama administration.

And the wrongful cuts in her benefits that resulted in her death were made by the Obama administration. Her benefits just so happened to have been re-started by the Trump administration. The 'political hit job' here failed.

Did you read they gave her benefits back the beginning of the year? She had her meds for at least a month before she died. Rep (r) Jimmy Duncan helped get them reinstated.
Something is missing to this whole story.
They cut her SS off completely. No SS no medicaid for her.

Forum List

Back