Woman dies after government cuts her medical benefits off

And she would have qualified under Obamacare, with subsidies.
Did you read they gave her benefits back the beginning of the year? She had her meds for at least a month before she died. Rep (r) Jimmy Duncan helped get them reinstated.
Something is missing to this whole story.
They cut her SS off completely. No SS no medicaid for her.
I did. I read the whole thing. It takes a while for it to kick back in. I have been given medicine before and told it can take 4-6 weeks before I will see results. This was a death that could have and should have been avoided.
i'm still not tracking your pretendland point here. why did you blame trump if you knew they gave her back her meds? what kind of a-hole are you anyway?
I was making a legit point that neither obamacare nor RINOcare would have helped her. She didn't have Obamacare! She had Social Security Disability and they cut off her SS and there went her health insurance.
Try living on SSDI....that's impossible.

That has nothing to do with the facts here. After losing it she would have qualified for Obamacare.
And she would have qualified under Obamacare, with subsidies.
Did you read they gave her benefits back the beginning of the year? She had her meds for at least a month before she died. Rep (r) Jimmy Duncan helped get them reinstated.
I did. I read the whole thing. It takes a while for it to kick back in. I have been given medicine before and told it can take 4-6 weeks before I will see results. This was a death that could have and should have been avoided.
i'm still not tracking your pretendland point here. why did you blame trump if you knew they gave her back her meds? what kind of a-hole are you anyway?
I was making a legit point that neither obamacare nor RINOcare would have helped her. She didn't have Obamacare! She had Social Security Disability and they cut off her SS and there went her health insurance.
Try living on SSDI....that's impossible.

East Tenn. woman with epilepsy dies after government benefits stop

Lovely. Leave it to whack jobs like Ryan and the Freedom Caucus more of this will happen. Healthcare is a RIGHT not a privilege. Fucking disgusting.They'll vote for more war,more foreign aid for Israel and Saudi Arabia,more tax cuts for those that don't need it but to hell with making sure the most weak among us are taken care of.
Healthcare is not a right.
doctor's care is though
no it isn't.

Lovely. Leave it to whack jobs like Ryan and the Freedom Caucus more of this will happen. Healthcare is a RIGHT not a privilege. Fucking disgusting.They'll vote for more war,more foreign aid for Israel and Saudi Arabia,more tax cuts for those that don't need it but to hell with making sure the most weak among us are taken care of.
This woman's death had nothing to do with her right to medical care. It was a determination that she was no longer sick at all. Get to the bottom of this and it would not be surprising to find that her identity was stolen by a very healthy illegal.

doctor's care is though
no it isn't.
sure it is. If you walk into a doctor's office and request help they are entitled to take care of you. Hippocratic oath and all.

Since the GOP has not repealed or replaced Obamacare yet, how can you blame the GOP or Ryan for what happened under Obama's Legacy piece of legislation? FURTHERMORE...

The article states that the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION's Social Security dept 'in September 2016 when they informed her she was no longer sick'.

It also states that UNDER THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION 'Amy Schnelle was able to convince the government to resume her benefits. That happened in January 2017'.

Thank you for the 'USMB SOUR GRAPES, SORE-LOSER, BUTT-HURT SNOWFLAKE FAKE NEWS STORY OF THE DAY'!

Here's your 'Snowflake' award:

View attachment 116909

MORE FAKE NEWS & LIES BEING VOMITTED out of the mouths of the crooked election rigging DNC.
Thanks for that dose of truth.

doctor's care is though
no it isn't.
sure it is. If you walk into a doctor's office and request help they are entitled to take care of you. Hippocratic oath and all.
Walk into a private doctor's office with out money to pay the bill, you will be referred to a county hospital emergency room.

doctor's care is though
no it isn't.
Walk into a private doctor's office with out money to pay the bill, you will be referred to a county hospital emergency room.
well that isn't exactly what I meant. Let me clarify, if you walk into a doctor's office and faint, they will take care of you. you doubt that?

my wife is considered an "uncontrolled" epileptic and i dont buy this story......they wont just cut seizure medicine....there has to be more from the story we are not hearing....
they would not cut life saving medicine...when i read they said ...you are no longer sick....someone fucked up....an epileptic of her severity just doesnt "get better"....i notice after they seen the fuck up they oked them again,but sadly it was to late.....and there were ways to keep the meds coming until they reversed it.....we are not hearing the whole story....

Sudden unexplained deaths also occur twice as frequently in those with epilepsy than among the general population, with medication by more than one anti-epileptic drug possibly being a contributing factor.[29]

My Experience with Anticonvulsants

Som etimes the drugs themselves can lead to sudden death
my wife is considered an "uncontrolled" epileptic and i dont buy this story......they wont just cut seizure medicine....there has to be more from the story we are not hearing....
most anti-convulsants are some pretty nasty drugs with some shitty side effects....

doctor's care is though
no it isn't.
well that isn't exactly what I meant. Let me clarify, if you walk into a doctor's office and faint, they will take care of you. you doubt that?
yea they will call the paramedics and you will be taken to the Emergency room.....

doctor's care is though
no it isn't.
yea they will call the paramedics and you will be taken to the Emergency room.....
and they will take care of you right?

That's nothing, in the VA where the government has taken over health care completely, the very sick are put on death lists cuz they are too expensive to treat.

How very touching!

Now please share with us how you came to decide not to fund her care.

Was it something personal?

God forbid it might have been rscism!

doctor's care is though
no it isn't.
Sure! CPR, and call an ambulance to take the person to a county hospital emergency room.

no it isn't.
and they will take care of you right?
until the paramedics get there.....but that will happen even if you pass out in a bank......

Forum List

Back