Woman dies after government cuts her medical benefits off

my wife is considered an "uncontrolled" epileptic and i dont buy this story......they wont just cut seizure medicine....there has to be more from the story we are not hearing....

It was probably her cat that died, but you know how Dems like to twist things...:blahblah:

East Tenn. woman with epilepsy dies after government benefits stop

Lovely. Leave it to whack jobs like Ryan and the Freedom Caucus more of this will happen. Healthcare is a RIGHT not a privilege. Fucking disgusting.They'll vote for more war,more foreign aid for Israel and Saudi Arabia,more tax cuts for those that don't need it but to hell with making sure the most weak among us are taken care of.
so she lost them from obummer care then. you know that right? see what we told you? it's dying and taking patients with it.
Social Security cut her off...so not Obamacare...RINOcare won't be any better and buying her own health insurance wouldn't be possible on SS disability.
The nature of our societies cognitive dissonance dictated that Trump run with the Republicans. In a sane population he would have run with the Democrats.

Trump's election was a tiny increment of change. It remains to be seen if he can do much.

So far he's poluted some rivers... Not very impressive but consider the assholes he's got to work with.

Lovely. Leave it to whack jobs like Ryan and the Freedom Caucus more of this will happen. Healthcare is a RIGHT not a privilege. Fucking disgusting.They'll vote for more war,more foreign aid for Israel and Saudi Arabia,more tax cuts for those that don't need it but to hell with making sure the most weak among us are taken care of.

"

"She died less than half a year after the government cut her benefits, including medication."

Read your own source kid, this happened a year ago

Did you read they gave her benefits back the beginning of the year? She had her meds for at least a month before she died. Rep (r) Jimmy Duncan helped get them reinstated.
Something is missing to this whole story.
my wife is considered an "uncontrolled" epileptic and i dont buy this story......they wont just cut seizure medicine....there has to be more from the story we are not hearing....
They cut her SS off completely. No SS no medicaid for her.
I did. I read the whole thing. It takes a while for it to kick back in. I have been given medicine before and told it can take 4-6 weeks before I will see results. This was a death that could have and should have been avoided.

Did you read they gave her benefits back the beginning of the year? She had her meds for at least a month before she died. Rep (r) Jimmy Duncan helped get them reinstated.
I did. I read the whole thing. It takes a while for it to kick back in. I have been given medicine before and told it can take 4-6 weeks before I will see results. This was a death that could have and should have been avoided.
i'm still not tracking your pretendland point here. why did you blame trump if you knew they gave her back her meds? what kind of a-hole are you anyway?

"

"She died less than half a year after the government cut her benefits, including medication."

No dip shit conservatard it JUST happened in February. She had her benefits cut off last September and back on in January and its ALSO another reason we should nationalize ALL drug companies...3 out of the 4 companies sent her free samples to keep her healthy but one rich prick company decided her death just didn't matter to them.

"

No dip shit conservatard it JUST happened in February. She had her benefits cut off last September and back on in January and its ALSO another reason we should nationalize ALL drug companies...3 out of the 4 companies sent her free samples to keep her healthy but one rich prick company decided her death just didn't matter to them.
again, why wasn't this in your OP?

and again, i'm still not tracking your pretendland point here. why did you blame trump if you knew they gave her back her meds? what kind of a-hole are you anyway?

What a deviate!

i'm still not tracking your pretendland point here. why did you blame trump if you knew they gave her back her meds? what kind of a-hole are you anyway?
I was making a legit point that neither obamacare nor RINOcare would have helped her. She didn't have Obamacare! She had Social Security Disability and they cut off her SS and there went her health insurance.

The "benefits" must have been part of Obamacare since it hasn't been repealed or replaced so how is it Ryan's fault?

I was making a legit point that neither obamacare nor RINOcare would have helped her. She didn't have Obamacare! She had Social Security Disability and they cut off her SS and there went her health insurance.
no that wasn't your point pretendland man.

Healthcare is not a right.
doctor's care is though

Health Care is a service/commodity.
Just a wrong that we will fix. Its never been a "service" to be bought and paid.....its not up for discussion people shouldn't die so some fucking CEO can get a 20 million dollar bonus.

It was probably her cat that died, but you know how Dems like to twist things...:blahblah:
Stay a cold hearted piece of shit. I hope you end up needing help one day and everyone says welp fuck you!

While I am sure being denied her meds for a time did not help / may have made matters worse, sometimes bad things happen to good people...

You do know that there has been no changes to Obamacare, and that Obamacare was what this woman was under.

There currently is no health care law but Obamacare. Nothing has even been voted on.

So this thread falls under "Thanks Obama!"

Sudden unexplained deaths also occur twice as frequently in those with epilepsy than among the general population, with medication by more than one anti-epileptic drug possibly being a contributing factor.[29]

My Experience with Anticonvulsants

Som etimes the drugs themselves can lead to sudden death

And she would have qualified under Obamacare, with subsidies.

Forum List

Back