Woman marries her dog

Excuse me, did someone say dog?

$889a8b3a6c22a38c11903c678acd4f72.jpg

This is where all they LGBT freak Pedophile weirdo shit agenda eventually leads whether they realize it or not or condone it or not. An ambiguous definition of marriage between pretty much anything. Ruff, Ruff, barf.

I don't know which is worse the woman in the OP or this woman who married the Berlin Wall. Its called "Object sexuality" and people have online forums discussing their love for inanimate objects.

She began collecting "his" pictures and saving up for visits. On her sixth trip in 1979 they tied the knot before a handful of guests.

While she remains a virgin with humans, she insists she has a full, loving relationship with the wall.

Mrs Berliner-Mauer, who lives in Liden, northern Sweden, said: "I find long, slim things with horizontal lines very sexy.

"The Great Wall of China's attractive, but he’s too thick – my husband is sexier."

Woman 'married' to Berlin Wall for 29 years - Telegraph

Or Perhaps the woman who carries on a relationship with the Statue Of Liberty? :eek:

Ok...

Bigots, don't judge!
\
:gay:

If bigot's don't judge, why was this post made?

Tell me what you are attempting to state here;

A)You don't believe a person has the right to think for themselves.
B)You think they can think for themselves, but only under the lines of what you believe is traditional.

I think I stand with everyone when I say, "gross, what is up with her" Just like I do with gays, I don't understand it, and can't because I am not. But I won't try to control her actions with Federal Law....

More clearly, this is probably an Extremeist trying to provide a point by making a scene. If it's not, if she marries her dog it will not affect my day until people BITCH about it.

Dogs can't consent, so even if she feels she is married, it will never be legal.
Thats what they used to say about homosexual marriage

I tried to hold my tongue to draw out a bigger point but you just went all in.

I'm sure since they followed this woman and dog around with camera's they have footage of the dog saying "I do"

Fox News would accept "Scooby, dooby, doo" though if it created a talking point.

CaféAuLait;8781367 said:
I don't know which is worse the woman in the OP or this woman who married the Berlin Wall. Its called "Object sexuality" and people have online forums discussing their love for inanimate objects.

She began collecting "his" pictures and saving up for visits. On her sixth trip in 1979 they tied the knot before a handful of guests.

While she remains a virgin with humans, she insists she has a full, loving relationship with the wall.

Mrs Berliner-Mauer, who lives in Liden, northern Sweden, said: "I find long, slim things with horizontal lines very sexy.

"The Great Wall of China's attractive, but he’s too thick – my husband is sexier."

Woman 'married' to Berlin Wall for 29 years - Telegraph

Or Perhaps the woman who carries on a relationship with the Statue Of Liberty? :eek:

Ok...

I'm certain you are confused

Dogs can't consent, so even if she feels she is married, it will never be legal.
Thats what they used to say about homosexual marriage

I tried to hold my tongue to draw out a bigger point but you just went all in.

I'm sure since they followed this woman and dog around with camera's they have footage of the dog saying "I do"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejIxAFXvnPE]Cute Dogs Saying "I Love You" Compilation 2013 [NEW HD] - YouTube[/ame]

A person marries a dog, gross.

What I stated is tell me where Freedom stops.

I tend to calculate freedom on a Risk Vs Reward system.

Im certain that this marriage doesn't harm anyone so why invest time in it?

Again, it's RW propaganda trying to get people to vote against gays. if you didn't learn that by now...........LOL.......heh

CLEARLY the Right wing wants to make new law to ban people from marrying dogs. That's the real topic here.

Because they hate Big Government. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back