Woman Rapes A Man In Seattle

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
A Seattle woman has been charged with raping a man who told cops he awoke in his bed to find his attacker sexually assaulting him while she had his hands pinned down, according to a police report. Chantae Gilman, 26, was charged this week in connection with the alleged June 2013 attack inside the 31-year-old victim’s Seattle apartment. Gilman has prior felony convictions for attempted robbery and possession of a stolen vehicle, as well as several misdemeanor convictions, according to court records.

Damn. First half-way decent reason I've ever heard for moving to Seattle!

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Woman Charged With Sex Attack On Sleeping Man The Smoking Gun

Last edited:
A Seattle woman has been charged with raping a man who told cops he awoke in his bed to find his attacker sexually assaulting him while she had his hands pinned down, according to a police report. Chantae Gilman, 26, was charged this week in connection with the alleged June 2013 attack inside the 31-year-old victim’s Seattle apartment. Gilman has prior felony convictions for attempted robbery and possession of a stolen vehicle, as well as several misdemeanor convictions, according to court records.

Wrong forum!

Some guys have all the luck, it makes me sick how he pretended to be asleep through the rape, how the hell do you do that? Shit my woodies kept me up all night with hump fever....

Wrong forum!
ODG!

• Banned
Some guys have all the luck, it makes me sick how he pretended to be asleep through the rape, how the hell do you do that? Shit my woodies kept me up all night with hump fever....

Seattle must be paradise. :dunno:

I mean... right? That's pretty much the only logical conclusion from this whole thing...

Rightt? Riiighhht?> rrrrrhiiiiiiiiiiiigggt?????

I mean... right? That's pretty much the only logical conclusion from this whole thing...

I loved when I was there in 2000. I wanted to stay but couldn't afford a shotgun shack...The bars all has seafood appetizers, my most favorite food! The chicks were very friendly...

Last edited:

Gotta pic of the perpetrator of this heinous act??:biggrin:

You must be really hard up.

450297-fd7ad5e8-3c2e-11e4-bf5a-0352721e6660.jpg

Gotta pic of the perpetrator of this heinous act??:biggrin:

OOPS!!!

Oh yeah this guy know's wassup yeeeaaaahhhh buddy!

A little hefty but not too bad

She's not a bad looking girl, but she's got a large ass,,you could play Pinochle on that ass...

This fails as a post hoc fallacy. What makes you think she wouldn't do the same thing in, say, North Carolina?

At least I hope, because I just bought her airfare...

chantaegilman.jpg

Come on now, if you wake up and THAT girl is raping you, you don't call the cops, you film it.

This fails as a post hoc fallacy. What makes you think she wouldn't do the same thing in, say, North Carolina?

At least I hope, because I just bought her airfare...

Godspeed sir :happy-1:

chantaegilman.jpg

Come on now, if you wake up and THAT girl is raping you, you don't call the cops, you film it.
ask for seconds...

chantaegilman.jpg

ask for seconds...

nah once is enough if you have it recorded, put that shit on the internet and make bank.

Forum List

Back