Woman Rapes A Man In Seattle

She must have one of those pussies that can swallow a stack of quarters and spit em out one quarter at a time.

I mean once a skank like that's got your dick in that velvet vice you just may as well lay back and shoot a load in her.

What else are ya gonna do? If she gets mad she might just squeeze that thang and the next thing you know is you are a enuch.

I had this Italian chick that could squeeze so hard it took the skin off your dick.. I don't know if she did it so you didn't ask for more???

"penis" ?????

Hey ..keep it clean !!!

There might be children reading this shit !!!

Ya know...if she can squeeze it tight enough seconds might seem like a scary proposition. :eek:

And I had only known Korean women to be that rough on your penis...

A Seattle woman has been charged with raping a man who told cops he awoke in his bed to find his attacker sexually assaulting him while she had his hands pinned down, according to a police report. Chantae Gilman, 26, was charged this week in connection with the alleged June 2013 attack inside the 31-year-old victim’s Seattle apartment. Gilman has prior felony convictions for attempted robbery and possession of a stolen vehicle, as well as several misdemeanor convictions, according to court records.

Damn. First half-way decent reason I've ever heard for moving to Seattle!

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Woman Charged With Sex Attack On Sleeping Man The Smoking Gun
If the woman was able to keep him down by being on top of him, are you sure she is someone you would want to have sex with?

A Seattle woman has been charged with raping a man who told cops he awoke in his bed to find his attacker sexually assaulting him while she had his hands pinned down, according to a police report. Chantae Gilman, 26, was charged this week in connection with the alleged June 2013 attack inside the 31-year-old victim’s Seattle apartment. Gilman has prior felony convictions for attempted robbery and possession of a stolen vehicle, as well as several misdemeanor convictions, according to court records.

If the woman was able to keep him down by being on top of him, are you sure she is someone you would want to have sex with?

I wouldn't.... but wasn't the "victim" asleep and awoke to the crime in progress.

chantaegilman.jpg

Come on now, if you wake up and THAT girl is raping you, you don't call the cops, you film it.
ask for seconds...

lol- Seconds is all I need these days.. Now days it takes me all night to do in a few seconds what I used to be able to do all night. LMAO

-Geaux

Some guys have all the luck, it makes me sick how he pretended to be asleep through the rape, how the hell do you do that? Shit my woodies kept me up all night with hump fever....
Seriously. You can't rape a man lol.

Some guys have all the luck, it makes me sick how he pretended to be asleep through the rape, how the hell do you do that? Shit my woodies kept me up all night with hump fever....
Wrong! Rape is forced sexual intercourse against one's will. The hardening of the human penis is involuntary. It is a natural result of stimulation. The fact that penetration requires a hardened penis does not mean that the male consented.

Wrong! Rape is forced sexual intercourse against one's will. The hardening of the human penis is involuntary. It is a natural result of stimulation. The fact that penetration requires a hardened penis does not mean that the male consented.

Would it make any difference if I said I can voluntarily "harden?"

I am just grateful to the lord almighty that there are still some romantic women out there. I was beginning to lose faith in women.

Not to me.

Not to me.

You said, "The hardening of the human penis is involuntary."

How am I capable of voluntary hardening?

Am I Super Human?

Not to me.

You said, "The hardening of the human penis is involuntary."

How am I capable of voluntary hardening?

Am I Super Human?
I doubt it. Thoughts can be stimulating. I too can "think off", but I have to stimulate myself with desire.

Rigor mortis is voluntary?

Gonna have to remember that.

Forum List

Back