Woman Rapes A Man In Seattle

You men should not be so quick to fantasize about being raped by a woman.

Some of us might drug you and/ or tie you down, ignore your cock and fuck you in the ass with a long, thick strapon or vibrator instead.

Some guys have all the luck, it makes me sick how he pretended to be asleep through the rape, how the hell do you do that? Shit my woodies kept me up all night with hump fever....
Seriously. You can't rape a man lol.
Wrong! Rape is forced sexual intercourse against one's will. The hardening of the human penis is involuntary. It is a natural result of stimulation. The fact that penetration requires a hardened penis does not mean that the male consented.
Wrong. If a make isn't turned on nothing is going to happen.

Some guys have all the luck, it makes me sick how he pretended to be asleep through the rape, how the hell do you do that? Shit my woodies kept me up all night with hump fever....
Wrong! Rape is forced sexual intercourse against one's will. The hardening of the human penis is involuntary. It is a natural result of stimulation. The fact that penetration requires a hardened penis does not mean that the male consented.
...only if he is impotent or incapable at the time. Ask a doctor to explain in for you.

...only if he is impotent or incapable at the time. Ask a doctor to explain in for you.
I thought for many years I needed a de-boner pill...

Forum List

Back