Woman Rapes A Man In Seattle

As the prosecuting attorney, how do you keep a straight face during closing arguments?

honestly, why didn't he just over power her and toss her in the closet? After about a week of no meals she'd be halfway thin normal sized.

From the pictures I've seen so far - they should both be grateful...
You should have seen the hookers in Killeen, Texass, you would swear they were men in drag, without makeup...

I've seen worse at every military base I've ever been on. Damn the women up in Alaska had more body hair than I do. GAG
With the 95th it was right down the street from the state capital, so the pickins was a better, at least they resembled females..only 20 bucks in 1983...after i got back from Fart Belvoir in 85 they have gone to 50 bucks..Fart Sam Houston had a lot of nice ones....

She must have one of those pussies that can swallow a stack of quarters and spit em out one quarter at a time.

I mean once a skank like that's got your dick in that velvet vice you just may as well lay back and shoot a load in her.

What else are ya gonna do? If she gets mad she might just squeeze that thang and the next thing you know is you are a enuch.

She must have one of those pussies that can swallow a stack of quarters and spit em out one quarter at a time.

I mean once a skank like that's got your dick in that velvet vice you just may as well lay back and shoot a load in her.

What else are ya gonna do? If she gets mad she might just squeeze that thang and the next thing you know is you are a enuch.

I had this Italian chick that could squeeze so hard it took the skin off your dick.. I don't know if she did it so you didn't ask for more???

I had this Italian chick that could squeeze so hard it took the skin off your dick.. I don't know if she did it so you didn't ask for more???

Ya know...if she can squeeze it tight enough seconds might seem like a scary proposition. :eek:

Ya know...if she can squeeze it tight enough seconds might seem like a scary proposition. :eek:

And I had only known Korean women to be that rough on your penis...

Forum List

Back