Woman Rapes Man

Not to make light of the situation, because I think this guy was terrorized, but can a man achieve and maintain an erection under such duress??:dunno:

A real man can get it up in any circumstances. I've had sex with women many times when I didn't feel like it. Gals can be just as demanding sexually as a guy.

Not to make light of the situation, because I think this guy was terrorized, but can a man achieve and maintain an erection under such duress??:dunno:

A real man can get it up in any circumstances. I've had sex with women many times when I didn't feel like it. Gals can be just as demanding sexually as a guy.

Way to be a trooper, Huggy.:thup:

Yep...that's what rubber bands were made for. Or so I've heard. :eusa_shhh:

Elastic hurts (or so I've heard)

But forcing a cockring on him crossed my mind when reading the OP

we really need to invite this guy in for an interview...

A 33-year-old man was allegedly held at gunpoint and forced to have sex with a woman in the backseat of a car after the woman's female companion offered him a ride on the Near North Side over the summer.

The man begged one of his tormentors -- who demanded he place his hands on her breasts and buttocks during the July 26 attack -- to stop, Assistant Cook County State's Attorney Amanda Pillsbury said Thursday.

He eventually escaped, running out of the car naked from the waist down and into a taxi where a cabbie helped him and drove him home to the suburbs, Pillsbury said.

Read more: Bond set at $75,000 for woman charged with raping man - Chicago News and Weather | FOX 32 News

I like how he EVENTUALLY escaped.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZnfo8ggeqc]Rocky horror picture show! - YouTube[/ame]

You heard wrong or they did it wrong.

It works for all fun intensive purposes.

As far as the OP goes..

Well there's one in a million, so this was interesting to say the least.

you can make the cavernous bodies filled with blood without man having ANY desire.

It is painful and very harmful. For the man.

As far as the OP goes..

Silicon is more gentle

Ever hear of the 'Screaming O'?
:eusa_shhh:

Even if she has a bigger dick than you?

Perfect form of birth control.......

tumblr_mqgxcw525q1r03eaxo1_400.gif

As far as the OP goes..

Silicon is more gentle

Ever hear of the 'Screaming O'?
:eusa_shhh:

Hortysir......what do you think of the new Dolphins unis?

Forum List

Back