Woman Rapes Man

I should be so lucky.

Would you make a comment like that if a woman were raped?

Hospitalized men are under various kinds of 'duress' and they get erections when someone has to handle the penis, for such things as catheterizations. It doesn't make the procedure go easier, but it is the stimulation from the touching and not from sexual desire.

I should be so lucky.

Hospitalized men are under various kinds of 'duress' and they get erections when someone has to handle the penis, for such things as catheterizations. It doesn't make the procedure go easier, but it is the stimulation from the touching and not from sexual desire.

I think you were just doing it right. :lol:

Wow. A thread about how to get a guy hard when he doesn't want to. Only on USMB....

Are all the ladies taking notes?

I should be so lucky.

Is that really what they tell you ? Touching causes the reaction of desire does it not ?

Is this rape???

funny-gif-girl-dancing1.gif

A 33-year-old man was allegedly held at gunpoint and forced to have sex with a woman in the backseat of a car after the woman's female companion offered him a ride on the Near North Side over the summer.

The man begged one of his tormentors -- who demanded he place his hands on her breasts and buttocks during the July 26 attack -- to stop, Assistant Cook County State's Attorney Amanda Pillsbury said Thursday.

He eventually escaped, running out of the car naked from the waist down and into a taxi where a cabbie helped him and drove him home to the suburbs, Pillsbury said.

Read more: Bond set at $75,000 for woman charged with raping man - Chicago News and Weather | FOX 32 News

I bet he enjoyed every minute of it.

I should be so lucky.

Does this work the same for women, or are men just more sensitive?

It's harder for a man to hide it.............

:eusa_shhh:

A 33-year-old man was allegedly held at gunpoint and forced to have sex with a woman in the backseat of a car after the woman's female companion offered him a ride on the Near North Side over the summer.

The man begged one of his tormentors -- who demanded he place his hands on her breasts and buttocks during the July 26 attack -- to stop, Assistant Cook County State's Attorney Amanda Pillsbury said Thursday.

He eventually escaped, running out of the car naked from the waist down and into a taxi where a cabbie helped him and drove him home to the suburbs, Pillsbury said.

Read more: Bond set at $75,000 for woman charged with raping man - Chicago News and Weather | FOX 32 News

I bet he enjoyed every minute of it.

I bet he didn't. The rapist was nasty.

That's one ugly Woman.........

It would be hard to get a boner with that one.

If it were some of these Women, and they looked like their avatars, NO PROBLEM. They wouldn't need a gun.

A situation like this happened to me once. I was working downtown and a black whore got in my car and tried to force me to have sex with her. She told me I had to give her $5 or put out or she wouldn't leave the car.. I cocked my arm back and acted like I was going to punch her in the breasts and she suddenly agreed to leave my vehicle.

If the woman has a penis, it's the same, she gets an erection. If she doesn't have a penis, she doesn't get an erection.

That's one ugly Woman.........

It would be hard to get a boner with that one.

If it were some of these Women, and they looked like their avatars, NO PROBLEM. They wouldn't need a gun.

Oh the Humanity....:lol:

I hope they forced him to drink several shots of whiskey before hand..

A situation like this happened to me once. I was working downtown and a black whore got in my car and tried to force me to have sex with her. She told me I had to give her $5 or put out or she wouldn't leave the car.. I cocked my arm back and acted like I was going to punch her in the breasts and she suddenly agreed to leave my vehicle.

:eek:..breast punching

You heard wrong or they did it wrong.

It works for all fun intensive purposes.

As far as the OP goes..

Well there's one in a million, so this was interesting to say the least.

Silicon is more gentle

Ever hear of the 'Screaming O'?
:eusa_shhh:

Hortysir......what do you think of the new Dolphins unis?

They're always changing up something about their uniforms, but I really like the new logo.
Just seems more 'aerodynamic', or s;eeker
:thup:

And I really loved how they thumped Cleveland
:D

Forum List

Back