Woman Rapes Man

Eh... peddle your frustrated skank "emasculation routine" to someone who cares...

You seem to like being emasculated. Or else you wouldn't seek it out so much. :lol:

You obviously think of me far too often and take great pride in being wrong, wrong, wrong.

Think of? No... I witness it first hand on the board over and over. I keep wondering if you will stop. But you have groveling down to an art form now so...

You seem to like being emasculated. Or else you wouldn't seek it out so much. :lol:

You obviously think of me far too often and take great pride in being wrong, wrong, wrong.

Good point Lumpy----I too see some serious obsession going on here. Yet she seems to averse to public humiliation in other threads....

Of which you were perfectly okay with....if I remember correctly. :lol:

Good point Lumpy----I too see some serious obsession going on here. Yet she seems to averse to public humiliation in other threads....

I don't mind, she seems to have an abundance of frustration to unload. I say, give her poor love interest a break...I'm nice like that...:eusa_angel:

I don't mind, she seems to have an abundance of frustration to unload. I say, give her poor love interest a break...I'm nice like that...:eusa_angel:

Do men with spines always let other men fight their battles for them? Just wondering ...:confused: :eusa_whistle:

Do men with spines always let other men fight their battles for them? Just wondering ...:confused: :eusa_whistle:

actually he can't control what I do. You do understand that this IS the internet right ? Rep isnt' real and everyone plays silly games here ??

Maybe she raped him with a strap on or something like that :eek:

actually he can't control what I do. You do understand that this IS the internet right ? Rep isnt' real and everyone plays silly games here ??

I do. Question is...do you? This wouldn't be a case of "we can dish it out, but not take it" would it? :lol:

Ask your love victim/victims..:lol:

I do. Question is...do you? This wouldn't be a case of "we can dish it out, but not take it" would it? :lol:

I'm like the " rep is fake" king around here--- I'm well aware of all the game playing and blah blah blah. So what's the point here---you're disgusted with men who play games to get rep ?

Think of? No... I witness it first hand on the board over and over. I keep wondering if you will stop. But you have groveling down to an art form now so...

You don't seem to be following along very well..just sayin

I'm like the " rep is fake" king around here--- I'm well aware of all the game playing and blah blah blah. So what's the point here---you're disgusted with men who play games to get rep ?

Honey...if you want to play slap and tickle for rep be my guest. Just don't whine at me when you address me and then don't like the responses you get. :lol:

Not to make light of the situation, because I think this guy was terrorized, but can a man achieve and maintain an erection under such duress??:dunno:

Yes, especially if his life is being threatened, or major harm is being threatened against him.
The slicing off, or slicing up of his body/body parts, for example.

He should've had a gun in a holster on his belt near the buckle, under his shirt, ready to fire.

His first mistake was getting into the car of a stranger.

Forum List

Back