Woman Rapes Man

Ouch...:lol:

Any man that's stuck with you is either a saint or an idiot....

:lol: What can I say. I like men with a spine.

You like men..when did that happen?

Men are great. Panty waists such as yourself aren't "men". It doesn't surprise me you don't know the difference though.

Oh and for future reference. The women who tell you constantly that you are "creepy"...are never going to fuck you ( no matter how much you kiss their ass). Just so you know. :lol:

Last edited:

Men are great. Panty waists such as yourself aren't "men". It doesn't surprise me you don't know the difference though.

Oh and for future reference. The women who tell you constantly that you are "creepy"...are never going to fuck you ( no matter how much you kiss their ass). Just so you know. :lol:

You're getting some great advice here, Lumpy. I hope your getting this all down.

Like a screwdriver?? Ok, get a hold of yourself.:lol:

She may have said that to him too.

Ok dillo, teasing aside...do you think that you could be forced to perform against your will?? I always enjoy your serious explanations.:)

I honestly don't know but depending on the assailant I might be willing to experiment with it and get back with ya. I'm leaning towards thinking that it may be possible.

You're getting some great advice here, Lumpy. I hope your getting this all down.

You really should help him out more,seeing that you are in charge of monitoring everyone's reality. He clearly looks up to you and you suck as a mentor.

Isn't it lucky that your skanked opinion ain't worth shit, especially to me...:lol:

You really should help him out more,seeing that you are in charge of monitoring everyone's reality. He clearly looks up to you and you suck as a mentor.

You need to consider that fact there may be some very private conversations going on behind your back in small smoke filled rooms.

You need to consider that fact there may be some very private conversations going on behind your back in small smoke filled rooms.

I don't doubt it. But they ain't with Lumpy.

Isn't it lucky that your skanked opinion ain't worth shit, especially to me...:lol:

Suit yourself. No one can say you aren't dedicated to making a fool of yourself. :lol:

A 33-year-old man was allegedly held at gunpoint and forced to have sex with a woman in the backseat of a car after the woman's female companion offered him a ride on the Near North Side over the summer.

The man begged one of his tormentors -- who demanded he place his hands on her breasts and buttocks during the July 26 attack -- to stop, Assistant Cook County State's Attorney Amanda Pillsbury said Thursday.

He eventually escaped, running out of the car naked from the waist down and into a taxi where a cabbie helped him and drove him home to the suburbs, Pillsbury said.

Read more: Bond set at $75,000 for woman charged with raping man - Chicago News and Weather | FOX 32 News

hmmmmmm--Chicago again-- it all makes sense now.

Suit yourself. No one can say you aren't dedicated to making a fool of yourself. :lol:

Eh... peddle your frustrated skank "emasculation routine" to someone who cares...

Eh... peddle your frustrated skank "emasculation routine" to someone who cares...

You seem to like being emasculated. Or else you wouldn't seek it out so much. :lol:

You obviously think of me far too often and take great pride in being wrong, wrong, wrong.

Good point Lumpy----I too see some serious obsession going on here. Yet she seems to averse to public humiliation in other threads....

Forum List

Back