Woman removed from plane for demanding a man be moved for being unvaccinated

It boggles my mind she thought she had the right to demand someone show her their medical records
Yes, that was really amazing, wasn't it? I think it's very important that people be careful to keep the right to privacy. Nobody gets to ask me personal questions, like the Dirty Doctor Office questionnaires and intake nurse questions. Just not happening, I back them right off. And the idea of a strange person asking me for medical information, or even to show them some sort of proof ----- yow, people are going crazy these days.

Use your rights or you will lose them, people.

People who are already vaccinated have less to worry about even among the unvaccinated. It is unvaccinated persons who are at the greatest risk. And, they are the ones spreading it to others who refuse to get vaccinated.
If vaccinated people are immune why do they worry about so-called "unvaccinated" people who have a natural immunity? A plane load of Texas democrats who were fully vaccinated gave Covid to the V.P. who was also fully vaccinated. It seems to me that unvaccinated people have more to fear from vaccinated people. When you factor in people dying shortly after being vaccinated it seems that unvaccinated people are safer but there is no political power in it.

If vaccinated people are immune why do they worry about so-called "unvaccinated" people who have a natural immunity? A plane load of Texas democrats who were fully vaccinated gave Covid to the V.P. who was also fully vaccinated. It seems to me that unvaccinated people have more to fear from vaccinated people. When you factor in people dying shortly after being vaccinated it seems that unvaccinated people are safer but there is no political power in it.
Because the unvaccinated are making reopening our economy more problematic. And, vaccination does not provide total immunity only reduces the risk.

Forum List

Back