Woman Removes Confederate Flag In Front Of South Carolina Statehouse

Looks like she did the Job that needed to be done

COLUMBIA, South Carolina (AP) — The Confederate flag has been temporarily removed from in front of the South Carolina Statehouse.

A black woman was about halfway up the more than 30-foot steel flagpole just after dawn Saturday when State Capitol police told her to come down. Instead, she continued up and removed the flag before returning to the ground.

and when she got to the ground, she was arrested, charged with defacing a monument.

The flag was back in place within 30 minutes.

But hey, her name will be remember,

for about 3 of her scheduled 15 minutes of fame.

COLUMBIA, South Carolina (AP) — The Confederate flag has been temporarily removed from in front of the South Carolina Statehouse.

A black woman was about halfway up the more than 30-foot steel flagpole just after dawn Saturday when State Capitol police told her to come down. Instead, she continued up and removed the flag before returning to the ground.

The flag was raised again shortly afterwards, according to the Associated Press.

and when she got to the ground, she was arrested, charged with defacing a monument.

The flag was back in place within 30 minutes.

But hey, her name will be remember,

for about 3 of her scheduled 15 minutes of fame.
I'll remember her name all day. Sounds like stinky French cheese.

True, it does.

but as soon as the police fill that page of the blotter, they will turn the page, and she will be history.

I hope they don't arrest her...............the country would explode with riots........with big screen tv's for all.

She was.

"Bree was charged with defacing a monument, as was a man who was standing inside the wrought-iron fence enclosure, according to the S.C. Department of Public Safety.

The flag was replaced an hour later, a spokeswoman for the department said."

Now she'll be all like this....

11539617_971731259544602_7629690853053926084_n.jpg
Liberal: "Blacks are arrested more often than whites."

Realist: "Blacks do more dumb shit than whites."

I have to give that women credit. The likelihood of me getting my fatass up that pole is zero. ;)

Forum List

Back