Woman stabs self three times, "I cant stand Trump!"

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Oy

We see every day in here how miserable so many progressives are for the past two years because Donald Trump is president. We are likely to see more episodes like this because we know there are a lot of people out there really bent out of shape.........

June 5, 2019
Woman Told Cops She Stabbed Herself Three Times Because, "I'm Tired Of Living In Trump's Country"

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/donald-trump/palmetto-stabbing-941685

Trying to help here.......as Ive said, progressives need to get some real responsibilities in life and they definitely would not be letting this dominate their lives. Or....get a damn hobby for Christsakes. We on the right had to deal with 8 years of Soetero's incompetence and got through it just fine. C'mon now.....this is politics......everybody takes a turn suffering their asses off.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I recommend this behavior for progressives. My only point of contention is that there are much more effective self-harm methods.

Oy

We see every day in here how miserable so many progressives are for the past two years because Donald Trump is president. We are likely to see more episodes like this because we know there are a lot of people out there really bent out of shape.........

June 5, 2019
Woman Told Cops She Stabbed Herself Three Times Because, "I'm Tired Of Living In Trump's Country"

Trying to help here.......as Ive said, progressives need to get some real responsibilities in life and they definitely would not be letting this dominate their lives. Or....get a damn hobby for Christsakes. We on the right had to deal with 8 years of Soetero's incompetence and got through it just fine. C'mon now.....this is politics......everybody takes a turn suffering their asses off.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Cultish behavior. That, and complete lack of personal responsibility. I wonder, does she have children? Too bad she failed to consider their needs before her own delicate nuances.

Oy

June 5, 2019

I suffered through 8 years of obama....they can't last a few hours past election day.....and they want us to take them seriously?

Oy

June 5, 2019

I hereby nominate for the Darwin award. Good for society.

She’s not even good at stabbing herself. All kidding aside, she clearly needs some mental health treatment on the sooner.

Anybody have any stats on how many folks have offed themselves due to angst with Trump? I know for awhile there, Crayola was having some difficulties with stock of those BIG BOX sets of crayons.

Can't be to stable. What kind of moron stabs themselves three times because they don't like someone.

To bad she didn't kill herself. The world would be much better place with out nut jobs like her.

I'm laughing though....people say stereotypes are not right and unfair, but let's face it. Does this kind of conduct surprise you? Remember the Facebook vid of the progressive guy in the vape shop screaming at the top of his lungs at the Trump hat wearing Trump guy? Classic......we've all bumped into these Trump haters screwing themselves into the ground at the mere mention of his name :113:

Well, at least that was a change from liberal women cutting off their penis to protest Trump!!!

I'm still laughing at this one.....

This could be Pogo, Real Dave, Franco, Lesh.....any of those limpwristed progressives we see posting in here? Right?!!!!! Cant you just see that?!!!:abgg2q.jpg:. This country is producing an inordinate number of fem men in recent years. What a disgrace.....

I'm still laughing at this one.....

This could be Pogo, Real Dave, Franco, Lesh.....any of those limpwristed progressives we see posting in here? Right?!!!!! Cant you just see that?!!!:abgg2q.jpg:. This country is producing an inordinate number of fem men in recent years. What a disgrace.....

Tards on Tilt...……..

Is PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP GREAT or WHAT...………….

Oy

June 5, 2019

I say give all the Tards swords......

I highly approve of this behavior by Trump haters.

I will even recommend the brand and type of knife if you need assistance.

Oy

June 5, 2019

If she doesn't like living in President Trump's country wouldn't moving to someone's country she could like be...healthier?

Forum List

Back