Woman Throws Shoe At Hillary

I'm glad that woman got to voice her opposition t.....

You're "glad" that she 'voiced her opposition' by acting like an animal? Really?

Naw.

You weren't on the same board back then..but I didn't like it when it was done to Bush.

Well, then why the above comments? When this kind of shit replaces discourse, however heated, it is certainly not a large step to something much more serious. I don't think most people of any political orientation want that.

I'm glad that woman got to voice her opposition to half a million of her countrymen being slaughtered in an illegal war.

Now I am sure that the puppet government will beat the living daylights out of her and let her cool her heels in a damp unlit jail cell for months on end.

al Qaeda and religious radicals did most of the killing. Our troops literally had to prevent the slaughter of innocent Iraqis daily from al Qaeda and Saddam loyalists. Muslims historically have a habit of turning on their liberators, and they murder innocent civilians and blame it on infidels.......and a lot of the population believes this.

FYI, it's still going on today. al Qaeda has a strong foothold in Iraq, and Christians are being butchered, their churches burned.

Links

http://www.mojahedin.org/newsen/16182/Iraq-Christians-fearful-post-US-pullout

37 killed in Baghdad bomb blasts amid 'deliberate and senseless' targeting of Christians - World News

That's complete and unmitigated bullshit.

Al Qaeda wasn't even in Iraq until way after Iraq was conquered by the Christian Crusade of the Bush administration.

Here's a helpful video of how it went down..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0]Collateral Murder - Wikileaks - Iraq - YouTube[/ame]

They even shot up a van full of kids.

Good going.

That's not true.

Zarqawi fled Afghanistan after his camp was routed by the US. He set up shop in Iraq before the invasion.

TIMELINE: Zarqawi's road to perdition. - TIME

al Qaeda and religious radicals did most of the killing. Our troops literally had to prevent the slaughter of innocent Iraqis daily from al Qaeda and Saddam loyalists. Muslims historically have a habit of turning on their liberators, and they murder innocent civilians and blame it on infidels.......and a lot of the population believes this.

FYI, it's still going on today. al Qaeda has a strong foothold in Iraq, and Christians are being butchered, their churches burned.

Links

37 killed in Baghdad bomb blasts amid 'deliberate and senseless' targeting of Christians - World News

Al Qaeda wasn't even in Iraq until way after Iraq was conquered by the Christian Crusade of the Bush administration.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0]Collateral Murder - Wikileaks - Iraq - YouTube[/ame]

Good going.

If al Qaeda was not in Iraq before, during, and after the liberation from Saddam, then I have a bridge in New Jersey to sell you.....cheap......only one lane open though.

Btw, this is what we freed the Iraqi people from. Uday: career of rape, torture and murder | World news | The Guardian

Also, how many innocent civilians has Obama killed with his drone attacks? More than 2,400 dead as Obama?s drone campaign marks five years | The Bureau of Investigative Journalism

They weren't in Iraq before.

They filtered in after the invasion. And are there now.

And even if your craptacular link is correct? 2400 is far less than half a million.

That's just math, son.

You're "glad" that she 'voiced her opposition' by acting like an animal? Really?

Naw.

You weren't on the same board back then..but I didn't like it when it was done to Bush.

Well, then why the above comments? When this kind of shit replaces discourse, however heated, it is certainly not a large step to something much more serious. I don't think most people of any political orientation want that.

Sarcasm man..

I've seen you use it too.

Honest injun. :D

Anyone spend a significant amount of time speaking and interacting with Iraqi's years before the war? I did. They lived in constant, whispered terror; for themselves and their families. Not many Iraqis wanted their country torn apart by war, but Hussien was more than overdue, was absolutely a catalyst for continued shit coming out of that region and toward our shores, and we did not invade fucking Disney World.

AQ wasn't in Iraq? The one and only ME Country besides Israel that didn't welcome AQ.

LOL

Saddam and Osama HATED each other - they both thought they were the arab messiah. And there can only be ONE arab messiah (apparently).

Would be nice if it was as simple as that.

By the way, members of Monty Python hated each other too. They still worked together sometimes .....

I could understand why the Iraqi guy was mad but what the hell could that woman be so mad about that she risked her freedom to assault a person under SS protection? I am eager to hear why she did it, who knows, maybe she will be appearing on Fox news shortly to explain to a sympathetic news babe. Not a fan of Hillary but the state of our politics is shameful when this kind of thing happens.

FOX will probably give the woman her own show.

I could understand why the Iraqi guy was mad but what the hell could that woman be so mad about that she risked her freedom to assault a person under SS protection? I am eager to hear why she did it, who knows, maybe she will be appearing on Fox news shortly to explain to a sympathetic news babe. Not a fan of Hillary but the state of our politics is shameful when this kind of thing happens.

Nope, only MSNBC does that....

Nope, only MSNBC does that....

There is always a first time. I mean, if they gave air time to Palin...

"The enemy of my enemy is my brother."

According to the reporting, Iraqi officials offered bin Laden a safe haven in Iraq. Bin Laden declined, apparently judging that his circumstances in Afghanistan remained more favorable than the Iraqi alternative.

Page 66

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf

One of the bomb makers in the 1993 WTC attack was Iraqi and escaped to Iraq after his crime.

60 Minutes: The Man Who Got Away - CBS News

Transcript: The Yasin Interview - CBS News

Is it just me,or does that photo remind you of Gollum?
All thats missing...?

My Precious. My Preccccc-iiii-ooo-uu-s!"

"Smeagol obeys Mass-tah. Yee-hss, Precious"

"Gollum. Gollum."

There is something seriously wrong with you if you think the photo of Mrs. Clinton looks anything like Gollum. Seriously.

Yeah, there is no way Gollum was that heavy.

It would have been funnier had she hit her squarely with it. Would have probably ironed out all the wrinkles.

I don't think it's funny at all.

No offense.....

Nope. I agree the joke isn't funny. But it's also not funny when she and her department misplaces $6 billion in taxpayer money and through her department gets four men killed in Benghazi. She also introduced the precursor to Obamacare. I don't think any of that is funny at all, so hey whats a shoe to the face compared to that? She's spent so much of her career crushing others beneath the soles of hers. So you will have to forgive me if I don't have much sympathy for her plight.

No offense.

Last edited:
All thats missing...?

"Gollum. Gollum."

There is something seriously wrong with you if you think the photo of Mrs. Clinton looks anything like Gollum. Seriously.

Yeah, there is no way Gollum was that heavy.

Well, to a pair of Hobbits on their way to Mordor, he might have been.

All thats missing...?

"Gollum. Gollum."

More like the wicked witch of the west

article-2601949-1D01EDD800000578-252_634x695.jpg

I Don't Think Billary Likes My Home Town

I Know this news will be everywhere but can't help putting my own slant on it.

Searching to find out who she is and why she did it.

Collateral Murder - Wikileaks - Iraq - YouTube

Good going.

If al Qaeda was not in Iraq before, during, and after the liberation from Saddam, then I have a bridge in New Jersey to sell you.....cheap......only one lane open though.

Btw, this is what we freed the Iraqi people from. Uday: career of rape, torture and murder | World news | The Guardian

Also, how many innocent civilians has Obama killed with his drone attacks? More than 2,400 dead as Obama?s drone campaign marks five years | The Bureau of Investigative Journalism

They weren't in Iraq before.

They filtered in after the invasion. And are there now.

And even if your craptacular link is correct? 2400 is far less than half a million.

That's just math, son.

You numbers are biased and dead wrong.

We never counted their causalities. Only ours......

You're taking the word of people that believe that lying to infidels is God's will.

I'm glad that woman got to voice her opposition to half a million of her countrymen being slaughtered in an illegal war.

Now I am sure that the puppet government will beat the living daylights out of her and let her cool her heels in a damp unlit jail cell for months on end.

Links

Good going.

al zakawri was in iraq before we invaded, and we killed hussein so who gives a fuck and we kill a shit ton of terrosists, maybe you dont like it,but i looooooove it

And you still think a youtube video killed our ambsssodor, stop talking until you quit swallowing everything this administration says

Forum List

Back