🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Woman Verbally Assaulted For Breastfeeding

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
it's okay for a man to pull his weenie out and piss with women but it's disgusting to see a woman breastfeeding?

How stupid.
Target.

Woman verbally attacked for breastfeeding in Conn. Target store | Fox News

Before she began filming, a man stared at Maher and called the public breastfeeding “[expletive] disgusting,” Maher wrote on Facebook.

“Can’t you do that somewhere else?” the unidentified man angrily asked Maher, she wrote.

Sure, the guy is a jerk for making a big deal out of it, if it bothered him, all he had to do was not look. Even so, don't you wonder why was she filming breastfeeding her baby in a store?

Sure, the guy is a jerk for making a big deal out of it, if it bothered him, all he had to do was not look. Even so, don't you wonder why was she filming breastfeeding her baby in a store?
My impression is she started filming when he started raising hell.

When ass-holes collide...

She is an ass for breastfeeding in public, and he is a boor for making a scene. A pox on both of them.

it's okay for a man to pull his weenie out and piss with women but it's disgusting to see a woman breastfeeding?

How stupid.
Target.

Before she began filming, a man stared at Maher and called the public breastfeeding “[expletive] disgusting,” Maher wrote on Facebook.

“Can’t you do that somewhere else?” the unidentified man angrily asked Maher, she wrote.

Your point is completely true.

When I whip it out in Targets, they don't mind. I just pee into various absorbent items, like clothing so that it doesn't create a slipping hazard.

Now, Walmart? Those people are assholes about it, always whining.

was the man named donald trump?

Brock obummer
funnny. i just thought when you said a woman was verbally assaulted for breastfeeding that trump was up to his old tricks
Trump calls lawyer 'disgusting' for going to pump breast milk, report says - CNNPolitics.com
You may want to seek out a mental health professional, Trump has taken over your head.
just thought it was funny, would bet dollars to doughnuts that WillowTree is a trump supporter

Brock obummer
funnny. i just thought when you said a woman was verbally assaulted for breastfeeding that trump was up to his old tricks
Trump calls lawyer 'disgusting' for going to pump breast milk, report says - CNNPolitics.com
You may want to seek out a mental health professional, Trump has taken over your head.
just thought it was funny, would bet dollars to doughnuts that WillowTree is a trump supporter

Who cares? You partisan dolts are ridiculous, Trump has ZERO to do with this topic.

Brock obummer

Who cares? You partisan dolts are ridiculous, Trump has ZERO to do with this topic.
unless you consider that he's done the exact thing being complained about in the op.

How stupid.
Target.

Nothing to see here folks, just another old and angry fat white man. lol

How stupid.
Target.

Whilst I think it is ridiculous to publicly chastise a woman for breastfeeding, it's equally ridiculous for a woman to refuse to retreat to a restroom to do so. Those who won't do so, are being just as big a baby as those who attack them.

How stupid.
Target.

Whilst I think it is ridiculous to publicly chastise a woman for breastfeeding, it's equally ridiculous for a woman to refuse to retreat to a restroom to do so. Those who won't do so, are being just as big a baby as those who attack them.
Would you eat in a restroom? Why do you expect a child to eat in a restroom?

How stupid.
Target.

because the child is neither aware of where they are or using their hands to eat.

babies shit in their pants. that's acceptable to them, but it is not acceptable for adults.

How stupid.
Target.

because the child is neither aware of where they are or using their hands to eat.

babies shit in their pants. that's acceptable to them, but it is not acceptable for adults.
It's not like you men have never seen a tit before! Your child is having a meal. Don't make him eat in the bathroom. Be honest, you are mad because the baby has your place!

Forum List

Back