🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Woman Verbally Assaulted For Breastfeeding

it's okay for a man to pull his weenie out and piss with women but it's disgusting to see a woman breastfeeding?

How stupid.
Target.

Woman verbally attacked for breastfeeding in Conn. Target store | Fox News

Before she began filming, a man stared at Maher and called the public breastfeeding “[expletive] disgusting,” Maher wrote on Facebook.

“Can’t you do that somewhere else?” the unidentified man angrily asked Maher, she wrote.

Nothing to see here folks, just another old and angry fat white man. lol

Whilst I think it is ridiculous to publicly chastise a woman for breastfeeding, it's equally ridiculous for a woman to refuse to retreat to a restroom to do so. Those who won't do so, are being just as big a baby as those who attack them.
Would you eat in a restroom? Why do you expect a child to eat in a restroom?
because the child is neither aware of where they are or using their hands to eat.

babies shit in their pants. that's acceptable to them, but it is not acceptable for adults.
It's not like you men have never seen a tit before! Your child is having a meal. Don't make him eat in the bathroom. Be honest, you are mad because the baby has your place!

Mad? I'm not mad.

And it's called modesty. You've seen a penis before as well, do you want to watch me take a piss? what, that's every bit as natural as breast feeding a baby.

Let me add though, breast feeding can be done discretely in public where no one even knows what's going on, and if you don't know, what's too have an issue with?

it's okay for a man to pull his weenie out and piss with women but it's disgusting to see a woman breastfeeding?

How stupid.
Target.

Before she began filming, a man stared at Maher and called the public breastfeeding “[expletive] disgusting,” Maher wrote on Facebook.

“Can’t you do that somewhere else?” the unidentified man angrily asked Maher, she wrote.

Nothing to see here folks, just another old and angry fat white man. lol

Whilst I think it is ridiculous to publicly chastise a woman for breastfeeding, it's equally ridiculous for a woman to refuse to retreat to a restroom to do so. Those who won't do so, are being just as big a baby as those who attack them.
Would you eat in a restroom? Why do you expect a child to eat in a restroom?
because the child is neither aware of where they are or using their hands to eat.

babies shit in their pants. that's acceptable to them, but it is not acceptable for adults.
It's not like you men have never seen a tit before! Your child is having a meal. Don't make him eat in the bathroom. Be honest, you are mad because the baby has your place!
wow.

frankly i don't care where a mother feeds her child. i do think it's dishonest to try to claim that breastfeeding in a bathroom is like eating lunch in one.

i also think people on both sides get too worked up and crazy. if a mother is feeding her child and that somehow bothers you, go somewhere else or ignore it. if you're a mother needing to feed your child, have some modesty and use a little discretion. no need to make yourself into a spectacle

Weird stuff goes on in Target stores I guess. The hypocrisy is stunning but when you consider that the issue of men in the ladies room isn't about men or ladies it makes sense. The left wing doesn't give a damn about the less than 1% of freakazoid men who want to squat to piss. The left wing hates real women and the issue is intended to disrupt society and undermine traditional values

She was breastfeeding in public?! Big fucking deal. There is nothing wrong, immoral, or unnatural about breast feeding in public. Don't like it? Avert your eyes and/or grow a pair.

She was breastfeeding in public?! Big fucking deal. There is nothing wrong, immoral, or unnatural about breast feeding in public. Don't like it? Avert your eyes and/or grow a pair.

Yeah, God forbid we request any modesty in our society.

At least we're not a Muslim society, yet, where a woman would probably be stoned to death as a whore if she breast fed in public.

At least we're not a Muslim society, yet, where a woman would probably be stoned to death as a whore if she breast fed in public.

I don't think breast feeding in public is immodest. You do, I don't.

The woman was filmed because women who breastfeed in public are natural if somewhat hesitant exhibitionists. She wanted to get whatever glances she could on film to review later.

Incorrect my friend.

I think breastfeeding in public can be done modestly, and we'd never know. I think some jerks purposely do it immodestly just to get attention.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Incorrect my friend.

I think breastfeeding in public can be done modestly, and we'd never know. I think some jerks purposely do it immodestly just to get attention.

Fair enough. The world is riddled with attention whores. lol

Incorrect my friend.

Very true, which is why I myself don't get worked up over it. Stupid people are gonna stupid.

Incorrect my friend.

Very true, which is why I myself don't get worked up over it. Stupid people are gonna stupid.

That is my policy as well. I think the only time I ever raise my voice is when I drive. Mother fucking cell phones! :mad:

It's time to call the people at N.I.P.P.L.E

The National Institute for Parents Planning Lactation Exposure

Better breast cut off.
Breast feeding should not be restricted any place, except while driving.
Most natural thing in the world.

Wearing the right clothing and carrying a light shawl or baby blanket, most people would never know. You don't need to strip down to your waste to feed a baby.

It would be nice if some places would have a corner or sitting room for women to be comfortable while feeding the baby.

Breastfeeding women should be surrounded by people gawking and pointing. An appropriate number of young men shouting Nice Tits would also be welcome.

How stupid.
Target.

Last I heard it is against the law for a man to pee in public. Both urinating and breastfeeding are natural acts. Why the latter OK to do in public but the former is a crime?

it's okay for a man to pull his weenie out and piss with women

Where?
At Targets.

I just asked my wife. She said there are no urinals in the women's bathroom at the Target we go to, just stalls for individuals. Where have you seen them?
You know exactly what I am talking about. Targets allows men into the women's restroom.

What you said was men were whipping out their dicks in front of women to piss which seems rather peculiar since the women's bathrooms at Targets have private individual stalls and not open urinals. I'm trying to envision how your scenario happens. Perhaps you can explain this further.

Forum List

Back