🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Woman Verbally Assaulted For Breastfeeding

So you've been urinating in public?

I have enough decency not to. Perhaps women flipping out their tits should do the same.
Women who breastfeed in public have no decency. That's why they do it.

Babies are unpredictable they are always hungry. As long women cover themselves while b-feeding. I don't think it's a problem.

So is urinating. As long as people don't expose themselves, should they be able to pee in public?

Urinating in *pueblos* is leaving your stinking human waste in public. Squatting is also natural. Why don't you that also?
Breastfeeding is feeding a baby. I will leave that to you the differences.

BOTH are natural, bodily acts. There is no difference.

I have enough decency not to. Perhaps women flipping out their tits should do the same.

Babies are unpredictable they are always hungry. As long women cover themselves while b-feeding. I don't think it's a problem.

So is urinating. As long as people don't expose themselves, should they be able to pee in public?

Urinating in *pueblos* is leaving your stinking human waste in public. Squatting is also natural. Why don't you that also?

So if a mom is breastfeeding inside an airport. You can also urinate and squat in right next to her?
You make me very proud of you.

So if a mom is breastfeeding inside an airport. You can also urinate and squat in right next to her?

Doesn't have to be next to her unless a trash can is there. It doesn't have to be where she is. My question is if a woman can breastfeed in public, a natural act, should a person be able to urinate in public, also a natural act? If a woman can come sit next to someone already in a location and breastfeed, should someone be able to piss next to where she is even if she was there first?

Doesn't have to be next to her unless a trash can is there. It doesn't have to be where she is. My question is if a woman can breastfeed in public, a natural act, should a person be able to urinate in public, also a natural act? If a woman can come sit next to someone already in a location and breastfeed, should someone be able to piss next to where she is even if she was there first?
Why do you insist on pissing in publi?. Pigs and dogs do that. Pissing and shitting is unhygienic, that's why we have bathrooms for hygiene. Breastfeeding a baby is not unhygenic. Both are natural acts, one requires plumbing for hygiene the other does not. Moms who breastfeed do so out of necessity for the baby and a bathroom is not the proper place to do it. Mom can cover her breast from men who are sickened by the sight of a bare breast with a light towel.

Why do you insist on pissing in publi?. Pigs and dogs do that. Pissing and shitting is unhygienic, that's why we have bathrooms for hygiene. Breastfeeding a baby is not unhygenic. Both are natural acts, one requires plumbing for hygiene the other does not. Moms who breastfeed do so out of necessity for the baby and a bathroom is not the proper place to do it. Mom can cover her breast from men who are sickened by the sight of a bare breast with a light towel.

I didn't say me, I asked a general question that applies to all.

Why do women insist on whipping out their breast in public. Hookers and strippers do that.

Why do women insist on whipping out their breast in public. Hookers and strippers do that.
Hookers and strippers are feeding their babies? Really?

it's okay for a man to pull his weenie out and piss with women but it's disgusting to see a woman breastfeeding?

How stupid.
Target.

Woman verbally attacked for breastfeeding in Conn. Target store | Fox News

Before she began filming, a man stared at Maher and called the public breastfeeding “[expletive] disgusting,” Maher wrote on Facebook.

“Can’t you do that somewhere else?” the unidentified man angrily asked Maher, she wrote.

Last I heard it is against the law for a man to pee in public. Both urinating and breastfeeding are natural acts. Why the latter OK to do in public but the former is a crime?

So you've been urinating in public?

It's highly likely that women have been 'decent' to you all your life, you 60 year-old virgin.

Could be but they do whip their breasts out in public. Should people start slipping dollar bills in the waistband of the mothers breastfeeding their babies.

Could be but they do whip their breasts out in public. Should people start slipping dollar bills in the waistband of the mothers breastfeeding their babies.
You need a shrink. Seriously.

You need a shrink. Seriously.

When hookers and strippers whip their breasts out, they get paid. Why shouldn't mothers that whip their breasts out get paid, too?

Forum List

Back