Woman with "service" Kangaroo refused service at McDonald's

We would not get along then. I give my dog bites of my own food..on my fork. They sleep in my bed. We cuddle in chairs. They patiently wait in the kitchen when I am cooking in case I "drop" something (which I do a lot...on purpose). Then they lick my plate and I tell them it is so clean, GOOD BUTTBUTT DOGGIES pat pat pat on the head, I don't have to wash the plate! (Kidding. I wash the plate, but after they lick it clean).
I love my dogs. Some people I don't want near me at all. Period.

My dog has been in some of the finest restaurants in Beverly Hills. The maitre ds all know her by name. They just don't remember my name. Madame Arwen has come to dine. Her behavior is impeccable. She drinks water from a glass. She sits quietly on my lap waiting for tid bits and never puts paws on the table. She's better behaved than people.

It has nothing to do with behavior, why you folks imagine it does is beyond me.

Dogs are disgusting, filthy animals and belong nowhere near an eating human being. It's disgusting.
I don't think I like you much, now.

Why is that? Because as much as I love dogs I don't want one around my food?
You love dogs but they are disgusting filthy animals. Um hm. Bet you are the same kind of guy that wants a dog but leaves it chained up outside all the time and only show attention to it when you remember to feed it.

He's just paranoid.

Obviously, this is an abuse of a law that was meant with good purposes.

I see all these otherwise able bodied people bringing their dogs into stores with 'Service animal" signs and they say, "It's for emotional support!!!"

Right. How do you get through life like that?

Isn't the real issue here why anyone would go to McDonalds? Why not go sit in a sewer and wait for the food to come to you?

Aren't businesses required to accommodate service animals?

last time I checked, a kangaroo isn't a dog, so therefore isn't a service animal.

Request Rejected

Does it say somewhere there that a service animal has to be a dog???

Yes, both in the overview & in the section below it defining service animals.

Service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities.

Unfortunately, all you have to do is claim that your dog provides "emotional support" and you can bring the filthy beast into a store.

Unfortunately, all you have to do is claim that your dog provides "emotional support" and you can bring the filthy beast into a store.

A lot of stores happily accept anyone's dog of any size inside.
But at least it's a dog. A kangaroo is not a dog....

And it's not an emu too.

14980874122_a4a09dd731.jpg

Kangaroos are NOT pets, and this stupid dumb Yank thinks she can keep one as a pet? Stupid woman. Get a dog instead.

Forum List

Back