Woman's march pictures

I think I have collected about every state group, if there is more, just go ahead and keep it going. Get those pictures on this thread.

Right now I just want to know who the dumbass Republican will be who plans to campaign on Roe V Wade, or the next Republican governor who wants to sign a bill into law regarding abortion (like Mike Pense now Vice President did,) that was overruled by a higher court within a year. And how about them paying for their own control pills, even though it's a prescription drug that is covered by insurers? Com'on you fucking morons keep campaigning women's issues. Do you really believe that Planned Parenthood funding is going to be cut now?
Pence signs new abortion restrictions into law with a prayer

This is the FINAL FU from women in this country telling you they're sick and tired of you politicizing their uterus's, & to leave them the fuck alone.

Ignore them at your peril.

Then you actually install into the White House a vile, vulgar, foulmouthed, woman assaulting, immature, misogynist Chimpanzee--while you stand on your morality principles. Shove it up your ass's.

th
You want me to leave your pussy alone? Then take care of the damn thing yourself and stop asking me to pay the maintenance on it.

Another little banning rooster comment, whose testicles shrunk up inside his pelvic over the sight of overwhelming power.

If you aren't going to stand up for your women, be assured they'll stand up for themselves.

Real men are not afraid of women equality.

632298046-demonstrators-protest-on-the-national-mall-in.jpg.CROP.cq5dam_web_1280_1280_jpeg.jpg
Overwhelming power? LMAO!! Underwhelming mental capacity. There's nothing powerful about hitting the streets dressed like a vagina whining about how you can't live without government assistance.

Anotheer thing about power you cuckhold **** of a pajama boy. There are only two groups of men that hide behind women and both do it for the same reasons ISIS and liberals because they are both *****.

Another little banning rooster comment.

It's not that you feared Hillary Clinton so much, but more that you feared the 1st woman President of the United States more. So you voted for someone with no honor, no respect, no dignity and the only loyalty he has ever shown to anyone was to himself and Russia. The most incompetent, unqualified, emotionally unstable male DRAMA QUEEN to ever hold any elected office, Comrade Trump. One that had to have help from Putin and FBI Director Comey to win.

You really couldn't have found a worse candidate than Trump if you had gone out a midnight scavenger hunt in search of one. Now you own it.

Washington D.C.

emma-watson-women-s-march-in-washington-dc-1-21-2017-3.jpg

th

Last edited:
No there were pro-life women in every one of these protests. They were included, and in fact invited to this March and they showed up in numbers that were absolutely unbelievable. This is the largest march ever to happen in the history of this Nation.

If Republicans had a fucking brain it would probably be a good idea to stop campaigning on women's issues, threatening women's rights-- Roe V Wade etc.. But I doubt they're smart enough to figure out that they just got hit by an avalanche.

In 2018 --2020 there's going to be hell to pay.

1-21-17_SF_March.jpg

Be you pro-life or pro-choice crosses both party lines. There are Democrats that are pro-life, as there are Republicans that are pro-choice, as there are Republicans that are pro-life, as there are Democrats that are pro-choice. Abortion is not even a party line issue. A pro-life woman understands a pro-choice woman, and visa versa. They both respect each others opinion and UNDERSTAND that there are circumstances that drive them to certain decisions. A pro-life woman will NOT be in favor of banning all abortions, because she is a woman and understands that there indeed may be need for one. A pro-life woman also knows there is a need for Planned Parenthood that offers low cost mammograms and screenings to poor women. And that there has yet to be one single woman that has come forward to testify that taxpayers dollars paid for her abortion.

But women on both sides of this issue are real tired of old white Republican males telling them how their bodies work & what they should do if they're raped, etc. etc. etc. Basically insulting their intelligence & integrity. Women on both sides of this issue are tired of the degradation of being attacked on birth control pills, and what type of contraceptives they use. They're tired of the Hobby Lobby taking their issue to the U.S. Supreme court to intervene into their personal doctor/patient relationship as to what type of contraceptive devices their doctor recommends.

IOW--they're sick of the Republican party. Electing Comrade Trump was the final straw.

And if another Republican man says anything about rape other than it is a horrific, violent crime, I want to personally cut out his tongue. The college-age daughters of many of my friends voted for Obama because they were completely turned off by Neanderthal comments like the suggestion of “legitimate rape.”

o-KAREN-HUGHES-RAPE-facebook.jpg

Karen Hughes--former G.W. Bush adviser

And the reason you lost in 2012, was because your platform was about abortion, that then went into who's not going to pay for birth control pills, that then went into was is legal legitimate rape questions.
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

This is why former Presidents, Reagan, Bush 1 & Bush 2 would not campaign on Roe v Wade and turn it into a political issue. You get killed by doing it.
Regardless of the size of the march, Trump still pulled in more women than any one thought possible, including me. The dems seem absolutely resolute in not looking in the mirror and figuring out how they managed to lose this election. Until they do I'm afraid the dems are in trouble. Most folks I know have just given up on the democratic party, there just seems to be nothing there other than playing identity politics and splitting the country as much as possible.

The left in this country can't seem to figure out that when you tell white women how much you hate their husbands, sons, fathers, brothers, nephews, friends, and co workers there's a good chance they won't vote for you.

I agree with you on that one. I was totally surprised that women went running to Comrade Trump over Hillary Clinton. BUT--there is no one in this country that believes that Trump would have won without Putin & FBI Director James Comey's assistance. EVERYONE knows that the goal posts were moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field. Which pisses women off, even more.

Thankfully the Senate has announced that it is doing a thorough investigation into Russia's interference into this election, and the DOJ has announced it will be investigating the FBI & James Comey's failure to abide by longing standing DOJ protocol. So this is what the nightly news will be about for the next 4 years, if he isn't impeached first.
Senate Committee May Use Subpoenas in Russian Hacking Investigation
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI

If they find collusion with anyone within the Trump campaign or any associate of Trump it will be considered Treason. And they already have substantial reason to look for it. This New York Times article came out BEFORE all Russian diplomats were thrown out of this country. This would be a 1000 times worse than Watergate.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=1

You really should have voted for Hillary Clinton. At least you would have had 4 years to attack her. Instead all eyeballs are on Comrade Trump right now, and since you and others have made him the poster boy of the Republican party, it will be devastating for the party for decades to come. Many Republicans saw this, and still unwisely voted for a 3rd party candidate. And many recognized it, continually warned other Republicans about it and voted for Hillary Clinton.
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump

Pennsylvania

img_8496.jpg
"BUT--there is no one in this country that believes that Trump would have won without Putin & FBI"

giphy.gif

BTW, anyone holding a sign that says 'not my president.' perhaps they could tell us who is their president? eh?

Look--Putin personally ordered a cyber attack on the United States to help Trump win. 17 intelligence agencies, the CIA, the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security including 100 Senators are all in agreement. The only one that has continually denied it, is Comrade Trump. Not only did Putin release DNC emails, he is also responsible for spreading all the FAKE news on Social Media outlets. On the announcement that Trump won, the Kremlin broke out the champagne bottles.
U.S. intelligence agencies: Putin ordered intervention in presidential election – The Denver Post
FBI, CIA agree on Russia's role in election hacks
Lindsey Graham Says 99 Percent Of Senate Agrees On Russian Hacks

th

FBI Director James Comey's action was even more egregious. 11 days prior to a National election, and after being warned by the DOJ to NOT release a letter to congress, he does it anyway. Breaking long standing DOJ protocol of not releasing any information within 60 days of an election. Millions of people voted within that 7 day period believing that charges were imminent against Hillary Clinton. 7 days later Comey gave birth to his nothing burger.
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/justice-officials-warned-fbi-that-comeys-
Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy

FBI-Director_Comey_Cartoon_Hats.jpg

FBI Director Comey is most certainly in violation of the Hatch Act of 1939.
Hatch Act of 1939 - Wikipedia

Comrade Trump won by a measly 170K votes accumulated out of several battleground states. Were there 170 thousand people out of the states of Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan & Missouri that could have been swayed by Putin & Comey? Definitely.

Comrade Trump losing by 3 million popular votes along with the above makes him the most Illegitimate President to ever be sworn into the oval office. Furthermore, he has insulted, offended and threatened too many in this country for them to ever consider him "their President."
Look--Putin personally ordered a cyber attack on the United States to help Trump win.

dude there is nothing more for me to say. I find your post irrelevant and without evidence so,
giphy.gif

That's why your a Comrade Trump supporter. Trump doesn't believe it either. You only believe what he tells you to believe.

th

But you have plenty of links that I just gave you to read. Here's some more.
Putin himself ordered Russian hacking of campaign, U.S. says
DNI: Putin Led Cyber, Propaganda Effort to Elect Trump, Denigrate Clinton — Krebs on Security
Russian government hackers penetrated DNC, stole opposition research on Trump

I am very curious as to why you think it wasn't Putin? Do you believe that Putin just has underlines in charge of doing cyber attacks on the United States (without his personal authorization.) Because it will be him that will be held personally responsible for it.

The Russians have done a lot of damage to the U.S. Last year they did a cyber attack on the Pentagon, actually hacking into the joint chiefs of staffs emails. This one was moving so fast through the system they had to shut it down. Then it took two weeks to replace the software & hardware.
Russian hack on the Pentagon: Hackers struck last year at the heart of the U.S. military in 2015

They have found the same Russian malware (Grissley-Steepe) that was used on the DNC in a power plant in Vermont. The FBI & Department of Homeland Security put out a 15 page internet report for all utilities in this country to look for it. Trump still denied it, even stated that "he knows people who know more than our intelligence agencies, and he'll get back with us on this next week." Thereby insulting all of our intelligence agencies. Of course Comrade Trump never made his own report on this hacking. Finally after intelligence agencies slapped him around, he "finally had to admit it was the Russians."

Trump has continually praised Putin throughout this campaign, even one time stating: "Russia if that's you, could you find Clinton's 30K missing emails." Encouraging a cyber attack on the United States.

Now your concern should be: What does Putin expect in return? He stuck his neck way out here. I am certain he did NOT expect this kind of a response. But there is definitely a REWARD associated with sticking his neck out this far. No foreign adversary has ever dared to hack into our democracy to get the President of their preference elected, until now. Every single Senator, including Republicans are having a conniption fit over this interference.

I know you're doing your best to prop up this Ass Clown as Commander & Chief, but it's not working with the overwhelming majority in this country right now. Not at a miserable 32% approval rating.
Trump's Approval Rating Plummets to 32% | Democracy Now!

th

Last edited:

Carly Fiorina trying to appease the Evangelical wing--sunk her own ship last year by campaigning on FAKE Planned Parenthood video's. The Evangelical wing of the party kicked her and Ted Cruz in the teeth anyway and went for the loudest, angriest, most vulgar, foul mouthed, woman assaulting, pro choice pig they could find.

Furthermore, all women were invited, regardless of political ideology, pro-life or pro-choice. You will see that through-out these many pictures. Women are sick of being treated like second class citizens by the Republican party. They're tired of the comments, the degradations, the insults, etc. etc.

And for PROOF of that. Look what they did to Carly Fiorina. She beat two candidates in Iowa via votes and they, the males still ended up on the next 1 debate stage, and she was put back on the 2nd stage. She complained about it and the Republican committee did nothing about it. They're all nothing but a bunch of misogynists that cannot stand the thought of the 1st woman President, and that's why they had a raining men platform (16 male candidates) to defeat one single woman Hillary Clinton. It's not that they feared Hillary Clinton so much, but their biggest fear was the 1st woman POTUS. So they elected the Baboon, with the help of Vladamir Putin, and FBI Directors James Comey's help.

You'll never get a woman President out of the Republican party, they would eliminate her first. The extreme bias toward women is well routed here, and I don't think it's ever going away. The all white male club aka the Republican party is here to stay.

th
So many lies, so little time.

No, they did not welcome prolife women.

and no, the videos weren't fake.View attachment 108367 these women were not welcome. They were spit on, jeered at, attacked.

No there were pro-life women in every one of these protests. They were included, and in fact invited to this March and they showed up in numbers that were absolutely unbelievable. This is the largest march ever to happen in the history of this Nation.

If Republicans had a fucking brain it would probably be a good idea to stop campaigning on women's issues, threatening women's rights-- Roe V Wade etc.. But I doubt they're smart enough to figure out that they just got hit by an avalanche.

1-21-17_SF_March.jpg

Be you pro-life or pro-choice crosses both party lines. There are Democrats that are pro-life, as there are Republicans that are pro-choice, as there are Republicans that are pro-life, as there are Democrats that are pro-choice. Abortion is not even a party line issue. A pro-life woman understands a pro-choice woman, and visa versa. They both respect each others opinion and UNDERSTAND that there are circumstances that drive them to certain decisions. A pro-life woman will NOT be in favor of banning all abortions, because she is a woman and understands that there indeed may be need for one. A pro-life woman also knows there is a need for Planned Parenthood that offers low cost mammograms and screenings to poor women. And that there has yet to be one single woman that has come forward to testify that taxpayers dollars paid for her abortion.

But women on both sides of this issue are real tired of old white Republican males telling them how their bodies work & what they should do if they're raped, etc. etc. etc. Basically insulting their intelligence & integrity. Women on both sides of this issue are tired of the degradation of being attacked on birth control pills, and what type of contraceptives they use. They're tired of the Hobby Lobby taking their issue to the U.S. Supreme court to intervene into their personal doctor/patient relationship as to what type of contraceptive devices their doctor recommends.

IOW--they're sick of the Republican party. Electing Comrade Trump was the final straw.

And if another Republican man says anything about rape other than it is a horrific, violent crime, I want to personally cut out his tongue. The college-age daughters of many of my friends voted for Obama because they were completely turned off by Neanderthal comments like the suggestion of “legitimate rape.”

And the reason you lost in 2012, was because your platform was about abortion, that then went into who's not going to pay for birth control pills, that then went into was is legal legitimate rape questions.

This is why former Presidents, Reagan, Bush 1 & Bush 2 would not campaign on Roe v Wade and turn it into a political issue. You get killed by doing it.
Regardless of the size of the march, Trump still pulled in more women than any one thought possible, including me. The dems seem absolutely resolute in not looking in the mirror and figuring out how they managed to lose this election. Until they do I'm afraid the dems are in trouble. Most folks I know have just given up on the democratic party, there just seems to be nothing there other than playing identity politics and splitting the country as much as possible.

The left in this country can't seem to figure out that when you tell white women how much you hate their husbands, sons, fathers, brothers, nephews, friends, and co workers there's a good chance they won't vote for you.

I agree with you on that one. I was totally surprised that any woman voted for Comrade Trump over Hillary Clinton, but she still won the overwhelming majority of women in this country. Trump got his Bimbo vote. BUT--there is no one in this country that believes that Trump would have won without Putin & FBI Director James Comey's assistance. EVERYONE knows that the goal posts were moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field. Which pisses women off even more.

Thankfully the Senate has announced that it is doing a thorough investigation into Russia's interference into this election, and the DOJ has announced it will be investigating the FBI & James Comey's failure to abide by longing standing DOJ protocol. So this is what the nightly news will be about for the next 4 years, if he isn't impeached first. And if Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, you can imagine what your life is going to be like for the next 4 years.

If they find collusion with anyone within the Trump campaign or any associate of Trump it will be considered Treason. And they already have substantial reason to look for it. This New York Times article came out BEFORE all Russian diplomats were thrown out of this country. This would be a 1000 times worse than Watergate.

You really should have voted for Hillary Clinton. At least you would have had 4 years to attack her. Instead all eyeballs are on Comrade Trump right now, and since you and others have made him the poster boy of the Republican party, it will be devastating for the party for decades to come. Many Republicans saw this, and still unwisely voted for a 3rd party candidate. And many recognized it, continually warned other Republicans about it and voted for Hillary Clinton.

Pennsylvania

img_8496.jpg

The funny thing is, I didn't vote for Trump, I went 3rd party and I'm not a card carrying republican.

At the end of the day all this Russia nonsense will come to nothing, it's just a deflection away from what was discovered in the hacked emails. The fact remains the dems ran a garbage candidate. Hillary is human filth that has been bought and paid for by the Saudis and lord knows who else.

From interactions I've had with Trump supporters I'd have to say people are just plain fed up with the dems constant march to the far left. The democratic party is no longer liberal, they've become far left radicals.

As far as voting for Hillary, not a chance. The scariest possibility I saw in this election was the idea of Hillary naming supreme court justices. To echo a coworker, I'd have voted for Stalin over Hillary, Stalin was a better human being.

I agree with you on that one. I was totally surprised that women went running to Comrade Trump over Hillary Clinton. BUT--there is no one in this country that believes that Trump would have won without Putin & FBI Director James Comey's assistance. EVERYONE knows that the goal posts were moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field. Which pisses women off, even more.

Thankfully the Senate has announced that it is doing a thorough investigation into Russia's interference into this election, and the DOJ has announced it will be investigating the FBI & James Comey's failure to abide by longing standing DOJ protocol. So this is what the nightly news will be about for the next 4 years, if he isn't impeached first.

Pennsylvania

img_8496.jpg
"BUT--there is no one in this country that believes that Trump would have won without Putin & FBI"

giphy.gif

BTW, anyone holding a sign that says 'not my president.' perhaps they could tell us who is their president? eh?

Look--Putin personally ordered a cyber attack on the United States to help Trump win. 17 intelligence agencies, the CIA, the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security including 100 Senators are all in agreement. The only one that has continually denied it, is Comrade Trump. Not only did Putin release DNC emails, he is also responsible for spreading all the FAKE news on Social Media outlets. On the announcement that Trump won, the Kremlin broke out the champagne bottles.
U.S. intelligence agencies: Putin ordered intervention in presidential election – The Denver Post

th

FBI Director James Comey's action was even more egregious. 11 days prior to a National election, and after being warned by the DOJ to NOT release a letter to congress, he does it anyway. Breaking long standing DOJ protocol of not releasing any information within 60 days of an election. Millions of people voted within that 7 day period believing that charges were imminent against Hillary Clinton. 7 days later Comey gave birth to his nothing burger.
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/justice-officials-warned-fbi-that-comeys-

Comrade Trump won by a measly 170K votes accumulated out of several battleground states. Were there 170 thousand people out of the states of Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan & Missouri that could have been swayed by Putin & Comey? Definitely.

Comrade Trump losing by 3 million popular votes along with the above makes him the most Illegitimate President to ever be sworn into the oval office. Furthermore, he has insulted, offended and threatened too many in this country for them to ever consider him "their President."
Look--Putin personally ordered a cyber attack on the United States to help Trump win.

dude there is nothing more for me to say. I find your post irrelevant and without evidence so,
giphy.gif

That's why your a Comrade Trump supporter. Trump doesn't believe it either. You only believe what he tells you to believe.

th

DNI: Putin Led Cyber, Propaganda Effort to Elect Trump, Denigrate Clinton — Krebs on Security

I am very curious as to why you think it wasn't Putin? Do you believe that Putin just has underlines in charge of doing cyber attacks on the United States (without his personal authorization.) Because it will be him that will be held personally responsible for it.

The Russians have done a lot of damage to the U.S. Last year they did a cyber attack on the Pentagon, actually hacking into the joint chiefs of staffs emails. This one was moving so fast through the system they had to shut it down. Then it took two weeks to replace the software & hardware.
Russian hack on the Pentagon: Hackers struck last year at the heart of the U.S. military in 2015

They have found the same Russian malware (Grissley-Steepe) that was used on the DNC in a power plant in Vermont. The FBI & Department of Homeland Security put out a 15 page internet report for all utilities in this country to look for it. Trump still denied it, even stated that "he knows people who know more than our intelligence agencies, and he'll get back with us on this next week." Thereby insulting all of our intelligence agencies. Of course Comrade Trump never made his own report on this hacking. Finally after intelligence agencies slapped him around, he "finally had to admit it was the Russians."

Trump has continually praised Putin throughout this campaign, even one time stating: "Russia if that's you, could you find Clinton's 30K missing emails." Encouraging a cyber attack on the United States.

Now your concern should be: What does Putin expect in return? He stuck his neck way out here. I am certain he did NOT expect this kind of a response. But there is definitely a REWARD associated with sticking his neck out this far. No foreign adversary has ever dared to hack into our democracy to get the President of their preference elected, until now. Every single Senator, including Republicans are having a conniption fit over this interference.

I know you're doing your best to prop up this Ass Clown as Commander & Chief, but it's not working with the overwhelming majority in this country right now. Not at a miserable 32% approval rating.

th

oreo is nutting out.

It's a good day.

Carly Fiorina trying to appease the Evangelical wing--sunk her own ship last year by campaigning on FAKE Planned Parenthood video's. The Evangelical wing of the party kicked her and Ted Cruz in the teeth anyway and went for the loudest, angriest, most vulgar, foul mouthed, woman assaulting, pro choice pig they could find.

Furthermore, all women were invited, regardless of political ideology, pro-life or pro-choice. You will see that through-out these many pictures. Women are sick of being treated like second class citizens by the Republican party. They're tired of the comments, the degradations, the insults, etc. etc.

And for PROOF of that. Look what they did to Carly Fiorina. She beat two candidates in Iowa via votes and they, the males still ended up on the next 1 debate stage, and she was put back on the 2nd stage. She complained about it and the Republican committee did nothing about it. They're all nothing but a bunch of misogynists that cannot stand the thought of the 1st woman President, and that's why they had a raining men platform (16 male candidates) to defeat one single woman Hillary Clinton. It's not that they feared Hillary Clinton so much, but their biggest fear was the 1st woman POTUS. So they elected the Baboon, with the help of Vladamir Putin, and FBI Directors James Comey's help.

You'll never get a woman President out of the Republican party, they would eliminate her first. The extreme bias toward women is well routed here, and I don't think it's ever going away. The all white male club aka the Republican party is here to stay.

th

and no, the videos weren't fake.View attachment 108367 these women were not welcome. They were spit on, jeered at, attacked.

1-21-17_SF_March.jpg

I agree with you on that one. I was totally surprised that any woman voted for Comrade Trump over Hillary Clinton, but she still won the overwhelming majority of women in this country. Trump got his Bimbo vote. BUT--there is no one in this country that believes that Trump would have won without Putin & FBI Director James Comey's assistance. EVERYONE knows that the goal posts were moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field. Which pisses women off even more.

Thankfully the Senate has announced that it is doing a thorough investigation into Russia's interference into this election, and the DOJ has announced it will be investigating the FBI & James Comey's failure to abide by longing standing DOJ protocol. So this is what the nightly news will be about for the next 4 years, if he isn't impeached first. And if Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, you can imagine what your life is going to be like for the next 4 years.

Pennsylvania

img_8496.jpg

The funny thing is, I didn't vote for Trump, I went 3rd party and I'm not a card carrying republican.

At the end of the day all this Russia nonsense will come to nothing, it's just a deflection away from what was discovered in the hacked emails. The fact remains the dems ran a garbage candidate. Hillary is human filth that has been bought and paid for by the Saudis and lord knows who else.

From interactions I've had with Trump supporters I'd have to say people are just plain fed up with the dems constant march to the far left. The democratic party is no longer liberal, they've become far left radicals.

As far as voting for Hillary, not a chance. The scariest possibility I saw in this election was the idea of Hillary naming supreme court justices. To echo a coworker, I'd have voted for Stalin over Hillary, Stalin was a better human being.

If you thought you were voting for a conservative you didn't. Many Republicans wouldn't support Trump because they never believed he was a conservative, much less a Republican.

1. Not too many Republicans got on FOX News (Bill O'reilly show) and praised Obama's 878 billion dollar economic stimulus bill.
That Time Donald Trump Praised The Stimulus Package On Fox News
2.There is no Republican that on several occasions called for single payer health care.
Trump Pushes Single Payer Healthcare, Tax Increase on Wealthy - Breitbart
3. No Republican would propose another Obamacare type program, now called child care subsidies.
Donald Trump Proposing Child-Care Subsidies
4. Trump also was for a pathway to citizenship.
Trump supported path to citizenship, said Romney was "mean-spirited" on immigration | RedState
5.Trump's love affair with imminent domain
Donald Trump's eminent domain love nearly cost a widow her house | David Boaz
6. No Republican would threaten American corporations with a 10% penalty tax or ever agree to Tariffs.
7. No Republican would snuggle up to Putin, while threatening NATO.
Opinion | Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy

As far as your ultra conservative Supreme court justice, you can color that gone right now. Republican senators have also been watching these women marches, and the last thing they're going to do is really piss them off by confirming someone who is far right on abortion. Not going to happen.

Trump-RINO-2016.png

Trump is one hell of a good actor, I'll give him that.

Last edited:

Pennsylvania

img_8496.jpg

giphy.gif

th

giphy.gif

th

th

oreo is nutting out.

It's a good day.

Donald Trump was definitely neutered with this protest--if you want to call it nutting out, go ahead.

Maine

684906_539187-20170121_womenrally_.jpg

Last edited:
I think I have collected about every state group, if there is more, just go ahead and keep it going. Get those pictures on this thread.

Right now I just want to know who the dumbass Republican will be who plans to campaign on Roe V Wade, or the next Republican governor who wants to sign a bill into law regarding abortion (like Mike Pense now Vice President did,) that was overruled by a higher court within a year. And how about them paying for their own control pills, even though it's a prescription drug that is covered by insurers? Com'on you fucking morons keep campaigning women's issues. Do you really believe that Planned Parenthood funding is going to be cut now?

This is the FINAL FU from women in this country telling you they're sick and tired of you politicizing their uterus's, & to leave them the fuck alone.

Then you actually install into the White House a vile, vulgar, foulmouthed, woman assaulting, immature, misogynist Chimpanzee--while you stand on your morality principles. Shove it up your ass's.

th
You want me to leave your pussy alone? Then take care of the damn thing yourself and stop asking me to pay the maintenance on it.

Another little banning rooster comment, whose testicles shrunk up inside his pelvic over the sight of overwhelming power.

If you aren't going to stand up for your women, be assured they'll stand up for themselves.

632298046-demonstrators-protest-on-the-national-mall-in.jpg.CROP.cq5dam_web_1280_1280_jpeg.jpg
Overwhelming power? LMAO!! Underwhelming mental capacity. There's nothing powerful about hitting the streets dressed like a vagina whining about how you can't live without government assistance.

Anotheer thing about power you cuckhold **** of a pajama boy. There are only two groups of men that hide behind women and both do it for the same reasons ISIS and liberals because they are both *****.

It's not that you feared Hillary Clinton so much, but more that you feared the 1st woman President of the United States more. So you voted for someone with no honor, no respect, no dignity and the only loyalty he has ever shown to anyone was to himself and Russia. The most incompetent, unqualified, emotionally unstable male DRAMA QUEEN to ever hold any elected office, Comrade Trump. One that had to have help from Putin and FBI Director Comey to win.

You really couldn't have found a worse candidate than Trump if you had gone out a midnight scavenger hunt in search of one. Now you own it.

Washington D.C.

th

Hilary was no better than Trump. They both suck just in different ways.

th

Washington D.C.

th

I don't think anyone feared Hillary Clinton having the nuclear codes. Half this country didn't want Comrade Trump anywhere close to the button, the other half didn't want him anywhere near the U.S. Treasury.

Rhode Island

mg_4373.jpg

Washington D.C.

th

I don't think anyone feared Hillary Clinton having the nuclear codes. Half this country didn't want Comrade Trump anywhere close to the button, the other half didn't want him anywhere near the U.S. Treasury.

Rhode Island

mg_4373.jpg
Yet this mystery half plus a few you never knew existed did pick him over the lying cow hillary. and you claim two halves didn't want him to be president yet he is. Where the hell did this more than half of the voters come from?

1-21-17_SF_March.jpg

Pennsylvania

img_8496.jpg

If you thought you were voting for a conservative you didn't. Many Republicans wouldn't support Trump because they never believed he was a conservative, much less a Republican.

1. Not too many Republicans got on FOX News (Bill O'reilly show) and praised Obama's 878 billion dollar economic stimulus bill.
2.There is no Republican that on several occasions called for single payer health care.
3. No Republican would propose another Obamacare type program, now called child care subsidies.
Trump supported path to citizenship, said Romney was "mean-spirited" on immigration | RedState
6. No Republican would threaten American corporations with a 10% penalty tax or ever agree to Tariffs.

As far as your ultra conservative Supreme court justice, you can color that gone right now. Republican senators have also been watching these women marches, and the last thing they're going to do is really piss them off by confirming someone who is far right on abortion. Not going to happen.

Trump-RINO-2016.png

I didn't vote for Trump and I'm not a republican. Although after watching the reaction to his election I now wish I had, I'd be able to take some credit for the idiot meltdowns.

What the dems just can't seem to wrap their heads around is that people know all of this and still would prefer to have Trump as opposed to Hillary. What does that say about peoples opinion of Hillary? I mean look at your list, can you honestly tell me you don't believe Hillary would be quite a bit farther left than Trump on every issue?

As far as the supreme court, I don't want a far right justice, I want one who will follow the constitution, not push for sjw causes from the bench. I have no doubt that Hillary's choices would have been ultra left wing.

Washington D.C.

th

Rhode Island

mg_4373.jpg
I wouldn't want Hillary any where near those launch codes. She is more hawkish than Trump. If Hillary was president we'd see things escalating with Russia as we speak. As far as the treasury goes were screwed no matter who's in there.

giphy.gif

th

giphy.gif

th

th

oreo is nutting out.

It's a good day.

Donald Trump was definitely neutered with this protest--if you want to call it nutting out, go ahead.

Maine

684906_539187-20170121_womenrally_.jpg
see he blew them away on November 8. oops you lost.

Washington D.C.

th

Rhode Island

mg_4373.jpg
and yet he won. hmmmmmmmmm

1-21-17_SF_March.jpg

Pennsylvania

img_8496.jpg

Trump-RINO-2016.png

I didn't vote for Trump and I'm not a republican. Although after watching the reaction to his election I now wish I had, I'd be able to take some credit for the idiot meltdowns.

What the dems just can't seem to wrap their heads around is that people know all of this and still would prefer to have Trump as opposed to Hillary. What does that say about peoples opinion of Hillary? I mean look at your list, can you honestly tell me you don't believe Hillary would be quite a bit farther left than Trump on every issue?

As far as the supreme court, I don't want a far right justice, I want one who will follow the constitution, not push for sjw causes from the bench. I have no doubt that Hillary's choices would have been ultra left wing.
what especially in the constitution are you concerned will be ignored by a conservative judge? You all make statements like this and yet you don't follow up with what you think might happen.

Pennsylvania

img_8496.jpg

Trump-RINO-2016.png

what especially in the constitution are you concerned will be ignored by a conservative judge? You all make statements like this and yet you don't follow up with what you think might happen.
I don't have a problem with a "conservative" judge. I just don't want to see some ultra right wing ideologue. My fear is it would just push moderates into the left camp. If a new supreme court was to go after say Roe v Wade I believe you'd see a massive shift to the left in this country. Don't get me wrong I abhor abortion but I believe that in the long run it would be catastrophic for conservatives and would eventually be reinstated.

Having said all that, I'm just glad it's not Hillary in there, otherwise we'd be looking at 3rd trimester abortions, more commonly known as infanticide.

Pennsylvania

img_8496.jpg

Trump-RINO-2016.png

I don't have a problem with a "conservative" judge. I just don't want to see some ultra right wing ideologue. My fear is it would just push moderates into the left camp. If a new supreme court was to go after say Roe v Wade I believe you'd see a massive shift to the left in this country. Don't get me wrong I abhor abortion but I believe that in the long run it would be catastrophic for conservatives and would eventually be reinstated.

Having said all that, I'm just glad it's not Hillary in there, otherwise we'd be looking at 3rd trimester abortions, more commonly known as infanticide.
well roe vs wade has nothing to do with the constitution. that is a different fight. you stated constitution.

And, there ain't no way in hell that a far right guy is getting anywhere near that chair. I don't think I'd like that. I want a constitutionalist like Scalia.

Killing babies is unacceptable and I believe there are many more disgusted with that than you think. A judge would make a difference for sure. I'm good with that debate.

Trump-RINO-2016.png

well roe vs wade has nothing to do with the constitution. that is a different fight. you stated constitution.

And, there ain't no way in hell that a far right guy is getting anywhere near that chair. I don't think I'd like that. I want a constitutionalist like Scalia.

Killing babies is unacceptable and I believe there are many more disgusted with that than you think. A judge would make a difference for sure. I'm good with that debate.
I'm afraid I'd have to disagree.

{{meta.pageTitle}}

"The Court held that a woman's right to an abortion fell within the right to privacy (recognized in Griswold v. Connecticut) protected by the Fourteenth Amendment. The decision gave a woman total autonomy over the pregnancy during the first trimester and defined different levels of state interest for the second and third trimesters. As a result, the laws of 46 states were affected by the Court's ruling."

I also would welcome a Scalia.

While I agree with you on killing babies, I do think many will recoil in fear of putting govt in control of a woman's body. It seems to be the most common response I hear, on a personal level anyway.

About 60 million Moon Bat idiots voted for Crooked Hillary, not counting the illegals .

About 1/120th of them showed up last Saturday to show how butt hurt they were over losing.

Piss on them.

I thought it would be good to start a thread of the pictures on the Women's march. I'll start with these, if anyone wants to add more of what was going on in their state yesterday, feel free.

New York

new-york-womens-march.jpg

Washington D.C.

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

Denver Colorado

womens-march-on-denver-1.jpg

San Francisco

WOMENS-MARCH.jpg

Oakland

1714685_1280x720.jpg

Las Vegas Nevada

web1_dc-womens-march_012117ev_017_7826297.jpg

Los Angeles

March+aerials+2+1-21-17.JPG

Pennsylvania

5883e3bdd7ffd.image.jpg

This is just a small sample of the woman's march going on around the country, so if you have more pictures and have them of crowd sizes, air views, etc. post them here. Make this day go down in infamy.

REPUBLICANS HAVE AWOKEN A SLEEPING GIANT

We have way too many women's studies professors!

Forum List

Back