🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Women are BANNED from 'men-only' sessions @ swimming pool

Tilly

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2015
Another regressive move. More pandering to Islam?

Fury as women are BANNED from 'men-only' sessions at Luton's taxpayer-funded Olympic swimming pool 'for cultural reasons' and segregated in smaller community baths
  • Men and women-only sessions will be held at the Inspire Sports Village
  • The move will give men exclusive access to larger 160ft, eight-lane pool
  • Meanwhile women will be relegated to the smaller 65ft community pool
  • Swimmer claims she was told the decision was down to 'cultural reasons'
A taxpayer-funded community swimming pool has sparked outrage by hosting men and women-only sessions for alleged 'cultural reasons'.

The gender-segregated time slots came into place on July 29 and give men exclusive access to the larger 160ft, eight-lane competition pool at the Inspire Sports Village.

During these periods, women will be relegated to the smaller 65ft community pool at the sports facility in Stopsley, Luton.

One outraged female swimmer, who did not wish to be named, said: 'The Friday night session for everyone is now closed because of the listed men-only sessions.'

'I have asked a team leader about it - as there are no managers at the weekend - and he said it was a "cultural thing".

'Why has one section of the community in Luton been allowed to dominate and take over the best pool in the borough?

'I like swimming in the competition pool after a hard week at work on Fridays and now I can't without any discussion and very little advanced notice.'

The gender-segregated sessions are being advertised as 'Alhamdulliah swimming' on Facebook, a Muslim phrase which thanks God for his blessings. ...

Women are BANNED from swimming pool in Luton 'for cultural reasons'

Tilly, don't worry: all we need to do is to file a complain to Hittlery and to actually watch how she's going "to stand for women". She'll come and fix everything just like Mighty Mouse.

Last edited:
I don't understand?

Were they afraid that the burkahs would clog the drain in the more expensive pool?..........:dunno:

What the hell could really be behind this?

I'm outraged.........no I'm not......yes....I am........should I be?..........what's going on?

It's no wonder Trump has support from bigots, misogynists and racists, fortunately they are few.

This is why and how Islam will overtake the whole world. You are just seeing the beginning. Wait until it gets stronger and spreads here. And it will.

Fury as women are BANNED from 'men-only' sessions at Luton's taxpayer-funded Olympic swimming pool 'for cultural reasons' and segregated in smaller community baths
A taxpayer-funded community swimming pool has sparked outrage by hosting men and women-only sessions for alleged 'cultural reasons'.

The gender-segregated time slots came into place on July 29 and give men exclusive access to the larger 160ft, eight-lane competition pool at the Inspire Sports Village.

During these periods, women will be relegated to the smaller 65ft community pool at the sports facility in Stopsley, Luton.

One outraged female swimmer, who did not wish to be named, said: 'The Friday night session for everyone is now closed because of the listed men-only sessions.'

'I have asked a team leader about it - as there are no managers at the weekend - and he said it was a "cultural thing".

'Why has one section of the community in Luton been allowed to dominate and take over the best pool in the borough?

'I like swimming in the competition pool after a hard week at work on Fridays and now I can't without any discussion and very little advanced notice.'

The gender-segregated sessions are being advertised as 'Alhamdulliah swimming' on Facebook, a Muslim phrase which thanks God for his blessings. ...

What about Trangenders? What about women who think their men? I'm going to call the gay squad on your ass.

What about Trangenders? What about women who think their men? I'm going to call the gay squad on your ass.

I would highly recommend that they don't go any where near the roof.

Good question. I hope they would have the sense not to attend that particular pool.

Lutoniztan.

That place has been a mess for a while now. Not sure where is worse there or Birmingham.

Yep, here is an article I read from France today-
French Muslim dress: Women stir tempest in a swimming pool | Fox News
and another recent one from Sweden. Step by step...
Sweden stirs debate with women-only swimming, in nod to Muslims
Fortunately France had enough uproar they have at least called theirs off for now.
Oh, and this just in -
'Burkini-only day' at French waterpark criticised - BBC News
'Burkini-only day' at French waterpark criticised

It's unreal that governments are enabling this divisiveness.

It's been here for years-
http://www.kpbs.org/news/2012/jun/26/ymca-offers-women-only-swim-hours-muslim-women-and/
Who Should Public Swimming Pools Serve?
Women-only swimming: Columbia pool creates trial program
And this article is totally eye opening. It lists all the places in the western world where this has been happening. In Australia at one pool All women must wear sharia compliant swimwear.

This is why and how Islam will overtake the whole world. You are just seeing the beginning. Wait until it gets stronger and spreads here. And it will.

It's no wonder Trump has support from bigots, misogynists and racists, fortunately they are few.

Your diversity is the cause of this regression. And this is the future.

Assimilation goes both ways.

As Europe imports more Islam, it will become more islamic.

US too.

Your diversity is the cause of this regression. And this is the future.

Assimilation goes both ways.

As Europe imports more Islam, it will become more islamic.

US too.

actually by definition Assimilation doesn't go both ways. You probably mean integration. Which is an abortion in itself.

In assimilation the foreigner adjust to life standards that the new country holds. For example.... if we immigrated to Saudi Arabia our women would have to put on their hoods and hide their wrists. And walk behind their husband like a beat down puppy.

For them coming here they would just have to respect women, not rape them or children, or force them to hood up in oppressive clothing.

Now INTEGRATION would mean that they still did all those crazy things here and we would have to accept that behavior as normal.

So which one are you for?

Yet another thread about Muslims in Europe, about issues connected with them. Now Muslims virtually discriminate native people in some cities. Congratulations. Did anyone have any doubts that that would be true? Does anyone have doubts that there will be more and more such reports in the future?

What is the aim of this thread? To complain? To urge some actions? Or what? If the aim is to take certain measures to what measures can be taken based on current realities?

Forum List

Back