Women cannot be trusted with their own bodies

If they want CONTROL............then they need to PROVE they have CONTROL over having GOOD JUDGEMENT when it comes to sex.

If they can't be bothered with having common sense and good judgement over what MAKES a baby.............then they CANNOT be trusted with control over their own bodies.
And if your ilk wants control over women's bodies you gotta bring something to the table besides your sanctimonious drivel. Like free childcare or child rearing pay.

If they want CONTROL............then they need to PROVE they have CONTROL over having GOOD JUDGEMENT when it comes to sex.

If they can't be bothered with having common sense and good judgement over what MAKES a baby.............then they CANNOT be trusted with control over their own bodies.

They do not have enough good judgement to be trusted to control choices regarding their own bodies. It’s that simple. Think of how many unwanted children are created every year because of irresponsible behavior. The state needs to step in. The state needs to mandate that the once puberty hits, they under go a reversible sterilization procedure until the state deems them responsible enough to make decisions for their bodies…if ever. When are we going to start? There’s a shitload of men out there.

Who made you God? Also it takes two to tango.

I would place it much earlier, myself.

When a fetus has a beating heart, a separate blood system and a cerebral cortex different than the mother's, it seems odd to me that anybody would consider that as the woman's body.

It is a different body.

I would certainly place the time well before the 15th week when the cerebral cortex is developing rapidly.

Once again women are complaining about laws (proposed or enacted) which make us a moral country. Saying you want control of your own body is a great slogan, but are you going to live your life in a good moral fashion if you get the control you want? Obviously more laws are needed.

---Allow women to have control over their own bodies---

---Liberal Sexual Morality: Where Promiscuity and Abortion Are Promoted---

if women are truly so concerned about control of their bodies....how in hell are they getting knocked up in the first place

No its not. If it was you would run on policies providing healthcare, education, and nutrition for the baby snd the mother.

We have four adopted children, all insured, attend very good schools and eat pretty damn good.

Which child are you doing that for ya fckn leftie flaming jackass?

You really need to STFU, you influence nobody

Forum List

Back