Women cannot be trusted with their own bodies

This title speaks loudly for American attitudes. No less than half the population will be expected to fall into line with the dogma of extremist politics and beliefs.

I woman dying for lack of a lifesaving abortion will be held up as making the sacrifice for the god!
I don't know of any state that has laws prohibiting abortion when the life of the mother is at stake. If any state laws do prohibit that, that state is seriously in the wrong. I am pretty darn sure such states are very rare if they exist at all.

I don't know of any state that has laws prohibiting abortion when the life of the mother is at stake. If any state laws do prohibit that, that state is seriously in the wrong. I am pretty darn sure such states are very rare if they exist at all.
If you don't know pick up a People Magazine sometime. Thankfully People Magazine can be found in every waiting room in America. An abortion horror story in every issue. Some Texas women who almost died are taking it to court.

Go fuck yourself butt munch. You don't get to tell other people what to do for long.
What do you mean "for long?

It looks like a threat to me.

I'm not telling anybody what to do in the first place I am simply employing reason.

Last edited:
If you don't know pick up a People Magazine sometime. Thankfully People Magazine can be found in every waiting room in America. An abortion horror story in every issue. Some Texas women who almost died are taking it to court.
I can pick up almost ANY magazine or newspaper in this country owned and run by a partisan MSM and find a horror story to support the narrative you want reported.

You won't find any of them reporting on the horror stories that don't support their/your narrative though.

And that's a fact.

I can pick up almost ANY magazine or newspaper in this country owned and run by a partisan MSM and find a horror story to support the narrative you want reported.

You won't find any of them reporting on the horror stories that don't support their/your narrative though.

And that's a fact.
As Trump so famously said - it is what it is. The horror stories are out there and your narrative is not. Jesus huffers should have left well enough alone (Roe was the compromise) and you wouldn't have to worry about the women's vote. There is no fury like......

What do you mean "for long?

It looks like a threat to me.

I'm not telling anybody what to do in the first place I am simply employing reason.
They are going to vote your ChristoMAGA asses out.
You are not employing reason. You are trying to control women you misogynist prick.

As Trump so famously said - it is what it is. The horror stories are out there and your narrative is not. Jesus huffers should have left well enough alone (Roe was the compromise) and you wouldn't have to worry about the women's vote. There is no fury like......
And now we're into gobbledygook debate. Sorry, just not interested. Do have a lovely evening.

mqdefault.jpg

"Some people think man's mistake was giving women the vote,"...

..... ..... "Some people think man's mistake was teaching women to read,"...

..... ..... ..... ..... "I'm here to tell that mans mistake was teaching women to talk!!!"...

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... "And that is why the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor."

~~ John "Bluto" Blutarsky, United States Senator

WW

Forum List

Back