Women convicted of illegally voting 5 times whines "It's just not fair"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Says the govt should leave her alone and go after "someone else who really did something wrong."

Jailed Illegal Alien Rosa Ortega Says What She Did Is Not a Real Crime – After Illegally Voting 5 Times (Video)

Feb 15th, 2017 Illegal immigrant Rosa Ortega from Grand Prairie, Texas voted in five different elections in the past decade, but is not a United States citizen. She told reporters this week in a jail interview that she did not know the difference between citizen and resident.

Rosa also believes she is a scapegoat for government.

“They could have done this to someone else who really did something wrong. They did a crime against me, against me, against me, just to be an example. It’s just not fair.”

She was sentenced to eight years in prison.

Says the govt should leave her alone and go after "someone else who really did something wrong."

Jailed Illegal Alien Rosa Ortega Says What She Did Is Not a Real Crime – After Illegally Voting 5 Times (Video)

Feb 15th, 2017 Illegal immigrant Rosa Ortega from Grand Prairie, Texas voted in five different elections in the past decade, but is not a United States citizen. She told reporters this week in a jail interview that she did not know the difference between citizen and resident.

“They could have done this to someone else who really did something wrong. They did a crime against me, against me, against me, just to be an example. It’s just not fair.”

You mean the one who was "registered" as a republican?

Where does it say she's. registered as rep?

fake news.
the liberals on here have assured us that there is no proof of any illegal voting.
Besides, even if the roach breeder does get deported, she will be back next week as Conchita Sanchez or something.
just think, she gets to skip out on all her bills, and start fresh.

fake news.
the liberals on here have assured us that there is no proof of any illegal voting.
Besides, even if the roach breeder does get deported, she will be back next week as Conchita Sanchez or something.

I was listening to 740 AM here in Houston and she is a resident but not a citizen.

Which mean she is legally here but not allow to vote. She is from Dallas and she claim she voted GOP, so she is not illegally here but did illegally voted...

fake news.

I was listening to 740 AM here in Houston and she is a resident but not a citizen.

Which mean she is legally here but not allow to vote. She is from Dallas and she claim she voted GOP, so she is not illegally here but did illegally voted...

How many people believe she voted for Trump?

Gangstalking pig. I hope her life is ruined from this.
Did I miss something in the article? Where does gangstalking factor in?
Anyone who'd be sneaky enough to vote many times is an interfering busybody enough to gangstalk. All Looney lefties who break the law for political reasons are gangstalkers. All of them do it.
All of them? Wow. That's a lot.

It's a cult. So yeah.

HAHAHA. And you believed that? There's no way to prove who she voted for so of course she says she voted for trump in the hope he will let her stay. THINK

HAHAHA. And you believed that? There's no way to prove who she voted for so of course she says she voted for trump in the hope he will let her stay. THINK

Show where I wrote she voted for Trump because nowhere did I mention Trump!?!

What I wrote is the claim is she voted GOP the times she voted, so stop adding to what I wrote because it is not helping you at all you ignorant ass!

Last edited:
fake news.

How many people believe she voted for Trump?

Again feel free to show where I mentioned Trump because it seem you and the OP'er are adding to what I wrote!?!

It amazing you and the OP'er added Trump to the discussion when she was found guilty of voting in 2012 and 2014 and not in 2016 and yet you and the OP'er mention Trump like some of you believe she is illegally here when she is a resident that illegally voted...

Now show me where I mentioned Trump and if not please keep Trump out of this damn conversation and learn the dates she was found guilty for!

She shouldn't feel so alone. Not to worry Senorita. Now that we have a President who enforces our immigration laws, you'll have millions joining you in jail soon or booted out of OUR country.

Forum List

Back