Women, gun control, and the GOP

It seems like he is saying that women are too weak and stupid to use a firearm to defend themselves.
yahoo_rolling_eyes.png

That is exactly what he is saying.

I'm talking about soft, cuddly, feminine, innocent, beautiful females... not the Annie Oakley dykes you guys picture/fantasize about when cleaning/lubricating your gun barrels.

I think this woman is hot....way too hot for a silly person like you!

Sexy-Woman-and-a-Gun.jpg

She should have a shotgun and fire off a couple of blast as I recall that was the advice of Joe Biden for dealing with an intruder.

Yes, the VPOTUS did advise us to fire a shotgun through a CLOSED door at someone on the other side. That is illegal and will get you put away for a very long time. Of course, I don't recall anyone nominating Biden for any awards that have to do with being smart.

She should have a shotgun and fire off a couple of blast as I recall that was the advice of Joe Biden for dealing with an intruder.

Yes, the VPOTUS did advise us to fire a shotgun through a CLOSED door at someone on the other side. That is illegal and will get you put away for a very long time. Of course, I don't recall anyone nominating Biden for any awards that have to do with being smart.

No he didn't.

'Have the shells of a 12 gauge shot gun. And I promise you, as I told my wife... we live in an area that is wooded and somewhat secluded...
'I said "Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here - walk out, put that double barrel shot gun and fire two blasts outside the house - I promise you whoever is coming in..."

Read more: Joe Biden shotgun: Biden urges Americans to 'fire two blasts' to protect themselves rather than using AR-15 | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It sure seems like it. Just read that load up there! The woman would be ambushed, the woman would end up dead, women don't have the nerve, blah, blah, blah. As if he knows anything about women to begin with. :D

:lol::lol::lol: So very true! I met my wife at a fencing club. She's hell on wheels with a knife, sword, or gun!:D

That's really cool. I can't really do those things, but I could certainly learn and just because I'm a small female doesn't mean that I'm handicapped or something, as Mr. Rocks would have everyone believe. :D

Size doesn't matter. Here is a petite woman (5 foot, 100 pounds) making it through the American Ninja Warrior course....something that 90% of the MEN couldn't do....

Kacy Catanzaro at 2014 Dallas Qualifiers | Video | American Ninja Warrior | NBC

This "violent domestic scenario" is exactly why a person should own a gun. I've seen the video. If the woman had a gun, the guy would be dead before he got past the door's threshold. He was a clear and present danger and it would've been a clear case of self-defense if the woman fragged him.

But Liberals would rather this woman be murdered and the kid abducted then have the bad guy dead.

The ad is a MAJOR FAIL!!

If the women had a gun the perp would probably wait and ambush her somewhere along the way.

If the women had a gun there would probably be a shoot-out in which the women and the kid would end up dead.

If the women had a gun she'd have to keep it nearby, ready in a moments notice and that's a big risk (accidental shooting) to put her kid in harms way like that.

If the women had a gun she'd have to have the nerve... most women wouldn't.

In my opinion those are the facts Jack. Consider them all.

Yours is always a perfect scenario, (women shoots, kills perp, end of story). In the real world all of the above actually come into play.

wait a fucking minute, "facts" or "opinion", if they are "facts".., prove it.., if it is "opinion"..., shove it where your boyfriend put his lower appendage. :lmao:

:fu:

I will give Biden this when you hear the sound of a pump action action shot gun rack it will freeze you in your tracks but also not something you really want to fire off in your house.

:lol::lol::lol: So very true! I met my wife at a fencing club. She's hell on wheels with a knife, sword, or gun!:D

That's really cool. I can't really do those things, but I could certainly learn and just because I'm a small female doesn't mean that I'm handicapped or something, as Mr. Rocks would have everyone believe. :D

Size doesn't matter. Here is a petite woman (5 foot, 100 pounds) making it through the American Ninja Warrior course....something that 90% of the MEN couldn't do....

Kacy Catanzaro at 2014 Dallas Qualifiers | Video | American Ninja Warrior | NBC

She's great!

Sure, I probably should have said that I'm not "trained" to do any of those things, but I could learn.

I don't know about the Ninja Warrior thing though! :lol:

I don't currently own a gun, but I have given it some serious thought before, considering that I'm a petite woman and would probably not stand a chance against an attacker without an equalizer. I do have a knife, but I can't really see a small girl like myself fighting off a full grown man with just a little knife. I think it is silly for women to be against our second amendment rights, along with the right to defend ourselves against would-be attackers.

get that handgun ASAP !. i recommend a SIG P226 9mm..., contact your local gun club/gun range for some basic training, my wife likes hers and she also "petite", when i am away for several hours, she locks the doors and carries her SIG everywhere, along with a 75 pound very protective dog. :up:

You do know women are buying guns and getting carry permits in droves.....more like backfire on libs

I don't currently own a gun, but I have given it some serious thought before, considering that I'm a petite woman and would probably not stand a chance against an attacker without an equalizer. I do have a knife, but I can't really see a small girl like myself fighting off a full grown man with just a little knife. I think it is silly for women to be against our second amendment rights, along with the right to defend ourselves against would-be attackers.

get that handgun ASAP !. i recommend a SIG P226 9mm..., contact your local gun club/gun range for some basic training, my wife likes hers and she also "petite", when i am away for several hours, she locks the doors and carries her SIG everywhere, along with a 75 pound very protective dog. :up:

Better advice is go to a gun shop and handle as many different handguns as possible till you find the one that feels "right". That's the one you should buy. Then learn how to use it properly.

Better advice is go to a gun shop and handle as many different handguns as possible till you find the one that feels "right". That's the one you should buy. Then learn how to use it properly.

If I got one, I would definitely take some kind of classes to learn how to use it and clean it, etc. My exposure to guns is pretty limited. My dad had a couple when I was young, and he took me out target shooting a couple of times (which I loved and thought was so much fun), and then when I was a teenager I shot a couple of guns on a camping trip that belonged to another person that we were with, but that's about it. So yes, I would have to become acquainted with it. :)

Why are women singled out? Shouldn't homosexual partners be able to protect their body parts from uninvited penetration by angry fairies?

If the woman had a gun, she would have had no further troubles from the dead ex. This group exemplifies the stupidity of the gun grabbers.

As long as the state determines it was self defense.....they have to cross fingers on that one.

I'd like to see the prosecutor bring that case before the grand jury: estranged husband violates restraining order, brings gun, breaks into house and threatens wife and children. Never happen. Except in Democrat controlled areas that hate women, like CA, NJ, and NY.

you forgot Shitcago, where on any weekend there are at least 15 killed and 30+ wounded, isn't their gun control laws great pieces of legislation ?? :lmao:

It seems like he is saying that women are too weak and stupid to use a firearm to defend themselves.
yahoo_rolling_eyes.png

That is exactly what he is saying.

I'm talking about soft, cuddly, feminine, innocent, beautiful females... not the Annie Oakley dykes you guys picture/fantasize about when cleaning/lubricating your gun barrels.

"dykes"

Wow, the misogyny is strong with this one. Okay then. Your description of women in general is sickening. You'd much rather they be victimized than to desecrate themselves with the ownership of a firearm for self defense.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back