Women, gun control, and the GOP

Commie heathens, the NRA isn't going anywhere and neither are our 300 million guns. You can't put a drooling James Brady, or the half-brained Gabby Giffords out there but they're not going anywhere.

If you are a pro second amendment poster, you should probably refrain from making such insensitive comments. It makes our side look bad.

I don't currently own a gun, but I have given it some serious thought before, considering that I'm a petite woman and would probably not stand a chance against an attacker without an equalizer. I do have a knife, but I can't really see a small girl like myself fighting off a full grown man with just a little knife. I think it is silly for women to be against our second amendment rights, along with the right to defend ourselves against would-be attackers.

This "violent domestic scenario" is exactly why a person should own a gun. I've seen the video. If the woman had a gun, the guy would be dead before he got past the door's threshold. He was a clear and present danger and it would've been a clear case of self-defense if the woman fragged him.

But Liberals would rather this woman be murdered and the kid abducted then have the bad guy dead.

The ad is a MAJOR FAIL!!

If the women had a gun the perp would probably wait and ambush her somewhere along the way.

If the women had a gun there would probably be a shoot-out in which the women and the kid would end up dead.

If the women had a gun she'd have to keep it nearby, ready in a moments notice and that's a big risk (accidental shooting) to put her kid in harms way like that.

If the women had a gun she'd have to have the nerve... most women wouldn't.

In my opinion those are the facts Jack. Consider them all.

Yours is always a perfect scenario, (women shoots, kills perp, end of story). In the real world all of the above actually come into play.

Your "would be" "what if" scenarios are nothing but silly hyperbole. What makes you think that women are less capable of using a firearm than men anyways?

This "violent domestic scenario" is exactly why a person should own a gun. I've seen the video. If the woman had a gun, the guy would be dead before he got past the door's threshold. He was a clear and present danger and it would've been a clear case of self-defense if the woman fragged him.

But Liberals would rather this woman be murdered and the kid abducted then have the bad guy dead.

The ad is a MAJOR FAIL!!

If the women had a gun the perp would probably wait and ambush her somewhere along the way.

If the women had a gun there would probably be a shoot-out in which the women and the kid would end up dead.

If the women had a gun she'd have to keep it nearby, ready in a moments notice and that's a big risk (accidental shooting) to put her kid in harms way like that.

Yours is always a perfect scenario, (women shoots, kills perp, end of story). In the real world all of the above actually come into play.

So, using your logic (is that what this sort of thinking is called???) ALL cops should immediately be disarmed based on the fact that a high percentage are shot by their own weapons.

Is that what you're saying?

It seems like he is saying that women are too weak and stupid to use a firearm to defend themselves.
yahoo_rolling_eyes.png

y.

You obviously know nothing about women. Go threaten a woman's child while she's there and see how that works out for you.

The woman in the ad posted on the previous page is actually someone I know personally. She damn near shot my friend (the photographer in fact) when he broke up with her. I wouldn't want to threaten her in any way, and she's pretty petite.

So, using your logic (is that what this sort of thinking is called???) ALL cops should immediately be disarmed based on the fact that a high percentage are shot by their own weapons.

It seems like he is saying that women are too weak and stupid to use a firearm to defend themselves.
yahoo_rolling_eyes.png

That's the typical liberal mindset. Liberals are ineffectuals at heart.

Last edited:
LOL... You'd make a great Hollywood director because it's only in the movies in which your simple little scenario would play out. Not in the real world.

In the real world, it's the bigger, meaner, crazier man who needs and owns that gun that he WILL use to kill. Much easier with a gun and oh so convenient. Firearms are the great destroyer of lives between the sexes in most violent situations.

Yet three out of four of the hosts of The View feel safer with a gun.

Maybe you should stop pretending you are intelligent.

WOW! 3 out of the 4 hosts of the View, huh?

LOL... how ignorant can YOU get?

I'll await.

You do know that, by design, three of the hosts of The View are liberals, and all of them are women, don't you.

In other words, your OP has been nuked, and you are so blindly partisan you didn't even see the flash. I suggest you duck and cover before the shock wave hits.

Emergency.+Shit+Happens_52d37a_3977680.jpg

Last edited:

yahoo_rolling_eyes.png

That is exactly what he is saying.

The ad is a MAJOR FAIL!!

Your "would be" "what if" scenarios are nothing but silly hyperbole. What makes you think that women are less capable of using a firearm than men anyways?

He's a misogynist. He thinks women are stupid.

Someday the NRA will be toppled.

Domestic violence: The next front in gun-control fight - CNN.com

Washington (CNN) -- The scene is intense: A man is ferociously knocking on a door while a woman inside the house calls 911, saying that her ex is trying to break in. A child sits on the couch.

The man bursts in and grabs the child, and the woman yells not to take the toddler. The man pulls out a gun. A shot rings out, and the screen goes black. A child cries out.

The violent domestic scenario is only a television ad from a gun control group, but it attempts to portray what some women face. It also depicts the next front in the gun control debate.

Gun control is a losing battle for the Democratic Party, but by all means, keep pursuing. I'm sure the Republicans will be cheering you along the whole way. :lol:

Washington (CNN) -- The scene is intense: A man is ferociously knocking on a door while a woman inside the house calls 911, saying that her ex is trying to break in. A child sits on the couch.

The man bursts in and grabs the child, and the woman yells not to take the toddler. The man pulls out a gun. A shot rings out, and the screen goes black. A child cries out.

The violent domestic scenario is only a television ad from a gun control group, but it attempts to portray what some women face. It also depicts the next front in the gun control debate.

hitler-youth-crowd.jpg

Show of hands, who agrees with the OP?

You're an idiot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2gCFOtaZPo]Gunny & Glock - Wrong Girl - Extended Version - YouTube[/ame]

Unlike Joe Biden, I wouldn't tell a woman to waste two rounds of perfectly good buckshot to scare off an attacker. I'd tell her to aim judiciously, pull the trigger, and live another day. Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

He's a misogynist. He thinks women are stupid.

It sure seems like it. Just read that load up there! The woman would be ambushed, the woman would end up dead, women don't have the nerve, blah, blah, blah. As if he knows anything about women to begin with. :D

Forum List

Back