Women in Mini-Skirts Drive Islamists to Plot Bomb Blast at Holy Mosque

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
318x450xindian-mujahideen.jpg.pagespeed.ic.N-Foez8KQ9.jpg

Foreigners wearing mini-skirts and entering Jama Masjid in Central Delhi prompted Indian Mujahideen (IM) co-founder Yasin Bhatkal and his accomplices to plan conspiracy for terror attack and to commit terror strike at the historic mosque in September 2010, the Delhi Police has told before a city court.

In its chargesheet filed against Bhatkal and his aide Asadullah Akhtar, the Special Cell of Delhi Police said the accused considered wearing of short clothes by the foreigners as unIslamic and due to this they decided to strike at gate no-3 of the mosque. After the recee carried out by Yasin, it was decided that gate no.3 of the Jama Masjid was suitable for shootout as foreigners were found frequenting the place and their wearing of mini skirts/ short clothes while entering the Jama Masjid compound was considered by these terrorists as un-Islamic, the police said.

Women in Mini-Skirts Drive Islamists to Plot Bomb Blast at Holy Mosque | The Gateway Pundit

---------------------------------------------------------------

Foreign tourists need to dress modestly as a show of respect when visiting a mosque. .. :cool:

Mecca and Medina need to vanish in the fire of split atoms. Islam needs to be eradicated as the cancer it is...using high doses of RADIATION therapy.

Foreign tourists need to dress modestly as a show of respect when visiting a mosque. .. :cool:

Makes sense to me.

Someone wears an inappropriate outfit.
That means it's OK to set off a car bomb in a crowded market.
Or to get a few of your buddies to help you cut someones head off...

So, what you're saying is anytime someone travels to some other country they MUST adhere to the customs of that country? So, when a tourist from an Islamic country travels to this country, they MUST show respect for ALL religions and people, and not try to impose THEIR culture on mine.

Is that correct?

So, what you're saying is anytime someone travels to some other country they MUST adhere to the customs of that country? So, when a tourist from an Islamic country travels to this country, they MUST show respect for ALL religions and people, and not try to impose THEIR culture on mine.

Is that correct?
Tourists should always be sensitive and show respect to the traditions and cultural morays of the country they are visiting. .. :cool:

Is that correct?
Tourists should always be sensitive and show respect to the traditions and cultural morays of the country they are visiting. .. :cool:

I'm glad to hear you say that. So what do we do about those who refuse to follow those rules? You know, the Imams who preach violence against the USA while visiting here, or while teaching here on visa's?

People here on teaching visas aren't tourists......plus there is that pesky freedom of speech thing we always brag about. .. :cool:

People here on teaching visas aren't tourists......plus there is that pesky freedom of speech thing we always brag about. .. :cool:

Oh so tourists must conform but teachers don't? lol

Too funny. Considering the number of muslims that have been convicted of rape and claimed it was the women's fault because they wore clothes common to that culture (ie, in Denmark, France ect ect) you are defending reprehensible behavior.

That is so freaking awesome. It's too bad we can't create a vaccine that renders all muslims sterile.

It my mosque, one of the larger ones in the U.S., we have people almost every day coming in the door wanting a tour of the facility.

Sometimes they were improperly attired and we politely informed them what we consider proper dress to enter the mosque. Asking them to please come back when they were properly attired. And we would be more than happy to give them a tour of the mosque and answer all of their questions. .. :cool:

There is not free speech to call for the death of Americans just as there is not free speech to yell fire in a theatre.

It my mosque, one of the larger ones in the U.S., we have people almost every day coming in the door wanting a tour of the facility.

Sometimes they were improperly attired and we politely informed them what we consider proper dress to enter the mosque. Asking them to please come back when they were properly attired. And we would be more than happy to give them a tour of the mosque and answer all of their questions. .. :cool:

And that is the proper way to deal with those issues. However don't you find it even the slightest bit absurd that members of your religion feel it acceptable to murder people for what they wear?

Now we post a picture at the entrance describing proper attire for visiter's who wish to come in and tour the mosque.

Basically, no shorts, long sleeve shirts buttoned up to the neck, and a head scarf for the women. .. :cool:

Now we post a picture at the entrance describing proper attire for visiter's who wish to come in and tour the mosque.

Basically, no shorts, long sleeve shirts buttoned up to the neck, and a head scarf for the women. .. :cool:

And? :cool:

Or else what? Here Sunni.....

Or this Sunni

Maybe this sunni

How about this sunni?

Why, if it is Mohammed was ONLY a prophet, is it so outrageous to draw or display any image of him, but no problem displaying any image of.....ohhhhh of this guy?

ayatollah-khomeini.jpg

Oh never mind. Do not tell me. I not want to know. All I do know is if there is God, your version is totally and completely false.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is not free speech to call for the death of Americans just as there is not free speech to yell fire in a theatre.
I am not aware of any mosque in the U.S. where that goes on.

If it does somewhere, that's an issue that Homeland Security needs to address not me. ... :cool:

Forum List

Back