Women in Mini-Skirts Drive Islamists to Plot Bomb Blast at Holy Mosque

It's amazing the amount of hate displayed here towards muslims because of a bombing at a mosque in a country on the other side of the world. .. :cool:
There is no hate, there is disgust that people think it OK to murder over the way people dress. There is disgust at the level of violence directed at women because you can. Women will be stoned to death for looking at a man who is not her husband or family, but a man can have multiple affairs and it's OK because he's a guy.

That's absurd, and yet that is the system you wish to impose here...in my country....FUCK THAT!
I personally have no problem with sharia law.

Eventually, parts of it will be woven into the U.S. legal system.

How much and how soon remains to be seem.

But it will happen......... :cool:

Which is why Islam needs to be wiped from the face of the Earth by any means necessary as soon as possible.

There is no hate, there is disgust that people think it OK to murder over the way people dress. There is disgust at the level of violence directed at women because you can. Women will be stoned to death for looking at a man who is not her husband or family, but a man can have multiple affairs and it's OK because he's a guy.

That's absurd, and yet that is the system you wish to impose here...in my country....FUCK THAT!

Which is why Islam needs to be wiped from the face of the Earth by any means necessary as soon as possible.

Well, you go ahead and get started and check back in periodically with updates. Only a billion and a half or so people to convince.

You gotta know he's just winding you up. Why take the obvious bait?

The funny thing in this thread is pogo only attacking what he considers to be white Christian terrorism (which the OKC bombing was not) and the sunni guy thanking him. Along with sunni guy claiming sharia law is just fine, and not one word from the moron pogo.

Can the morons on the left be just a little more predictable? I do not think pogo even addressed the fact that some ugly, smelly, muslim committed mass murder cause women wore mini-skirts.

Honestly, I do not think he cares. Well, if he did, he would express his disgust with it. Not once. He said ALL religious murders and he proceeded to show the OKC building.

Sunni thanked him.

Liberals are such pieces of shit.

The funny thing in this thread is pogo only attacking what he considers to be white Christian terrorism (which the OKC bombing was not) and the sunni guy thanking him. Along with sunni guy claiming sharia law is just fine, and not one word from the moron pogo.

Can the morons on the left be just a little more predictable? I do not think pogo even addressed the fact that some ugly, smelly, muslim committed mass murder cause women wore mini-skirts.

Honestly, I do not think he cares. Well, if he did, he would express his disgust with it. Not once. He said ALL religious murders and he proceeded to show the OKC building.

Sunni thanked him.

No, not liberals.....PROGRESSIVES.

I much prefer my wife in what she wore Friday: T-shirt, Carhart work pants, boots, and short-sleeve safety shirt. As usual, she wore a sun visor, with hair reaching her waist even from a topknot.
Why do you want her to dress up like a dyke?

Are you a lesbian?? ... :cool:

I sure am! I looooove women.....

I much prefer my wife in what she wore Friday: T-shirt, Carhart work pants, boots, and short-sleeve safety shirt. As usual, she wore a sun visor, with hair reaching her waist even from a topknot.
Why do you want her to dress up like a dyke?

Are you a lesbian?? ... :cool:

I'd rather see her without the safety shirt (and in her summer work clothes: Spandex halter top & shorts), but she needs it to cover the holster.

Sadly, it's 45 degrees & damp now...it's a long-sleeve and thermal top day for her. :(

Sunni thanked him.

"Progressives" :lmao:

What are you, 130 years old?

Flappers-dancing-the-Charleston.jpg

What happened to this?
To me it's amazing the way, McVeigh bombs OKC, oh that's "poitical" ... Rudolph bombs abortion clinics and lesbian bars, oh that's "political"... Roeder shoots Tiller point blank in church, oh that's "political", even though they're all professed Christians... yet a squad of terrorists who may or may not have even been religious do a 9/11 and suddenly -- new plan, it's all about "religion" now.

No one, and I mean no one I know has ever said that what those animals did was acceptable. Why do you continually defend those who do those things?

And what did I "defend" besides logic? Where have I made a value judgment on the acts themselves? Where did I even hint that any of it was "acceptable"? Where?

I just want this double standard of reasoning acknowledged. That's it.

impatient.gif

Sunni thanked him.

What happened to this?
No one, and I mean no one I know has ever said that what those animals did was acceptable. Why do you continually defend those who do those things?

And what did I "defend" besides logic? Where have I made a value judgment on the acts themselves? Where did I even hint that any of it was "acceptable"? Where?

impatient.gif

Exactly what "logic" do you claim to have defended?

good on the police for catching some crazy people.

shame on tourists for not respecting the site they were visiting.

What happened to this?

impatient.gif

Exactly what "logic" do you claim to have defended?

:banghead:

I "defended" sound logic, by I attacking the illogic of the double standard.

You brought up the idea of "defend", not me. A claim I'm still awaiting an answer on a day later. The answer to this puzzler:

-- what the hell does that even mean? Who is "those"? :confused:

Last edited:
We just spent a day at the NRA National Convention in Indianapolis, and certainly the interest in gun sales is way up from the last Convention we went to several years ago in St. Louis! Wall To Wall people there!

We just spent a day at the NRA National Convention in Indianapolis, and certainly the interest in gun sales is way up from the last Convention we went to several years ago in St. Louis! Wall To Wall people there!

Uuuhhh....... oookayyy....

- were they in miniskirts? Or was it held in a mosque?

It's amazing the amount of hate displayed here towards muslims because of a bombing at a mosque in a country on the other side of the world. .. :cool:

Any examples to offer of Sharia Laws you think will be part of the US legal system?

And perhaps you have not noticed, but we have been removing religion based laws steadily for a few decades. Not much chance they will be added in simply because muslims want them.

As for not having a problem with sharia laws.....

You agree that people committing adultery should be whipped and banished or whipped and then put to death?

Forum List

Back