Women in Mini-Skirts Drive Islamists to Plot Bomb Blast at Holy Mosque

People here on teaching visas aren't tourists......plus there is that pesky freedom of speech thing we always brag about. .. :cool:
There is not free speech to call for the death of Americans just as there is not free speech to yell fire in a theatre.
I am not aware of any mosque in the U.S. where that goes on.

If it does somewhere, that's an issue that Homeland Security needs to address not me. ... :cool:

And? :cool:

These people weren't born bad. They can't be rounded up, exterminated, put into work camps or nuked. Too many to deal with. They can't usually be reasoned with when drones blow their kids to hell.

It my mosque, one of the larger ones in the U.S., we have people almost every day coming in the door wanting a tour of the facility.

Sometimes they were improperly attired and we politely informed them what we consider proper dress to enter the mosque. Asking them to please come back when they were properly attired. And we would be more than happy to give them a tour of the mosque and answer all of their questions. .. :cool:

And that is the proper way to deal with those issues. However don't you find it even the slightest bit absurd that members of your religion feel it acceptable to murder people for what they wear?

Don't you find it absurd that members of any religion feel it acceptable to murder people for .... any self-styled moralist "offense"?

LaterFace.jpg

-- because as we all know, what's true of some individual becomes automatically true of that individual's greater group in its entirety.

Oh wait, wrong religion. Lemme try that again...

murrah_building.jpg

Damn.

Last edited:
It my mosque, one of the larger ones in the U.S., we have people almost every day coming in the door wanting a tour of the facility.

Sometimes they were improperly attired and we politely informed them what we consider proper dress to enter the mosque. Asking them to please come back when they were properly attired. And we would be more than happy to give them a tour of the mosque and answer all of their questions. .. :cool:

And that is the proper way to deal with those issues. However don't you find it even the slightest bit absurd that members of your religion feel it acceptable to murder people for what they wear?

Don't you find it absurd that members of any religion feel it acceptable to murder people for .... any self-styled moralist "offense"?

LaterFace.jpg

-- because as we all know, what's true of some individual becomes automatically true of that individual's greater group in its entirety.

murrah_building.jpg

Damn.

Of course I do. That's why you never hear me making excuses for the assholes who do that sort of thing. Do you....

LaterFace.jpg

murrah_building.jpg

Damn.

Of course I do. That's why you never hear me making excuses for the assholes who do that sort of thing. Do you....

Good, good......... now take the next step.....

I can't say that I care either. It's the same level of care I had when I watched the trade centers collapse. Such is the price of empire.

It's amazing the amount of hate displayed here towards muslims because of a bombing at a mosque in a country on the other side of the world. .. :cool:

There is no hate, there is disgust that people think it OK to murder over the way people dress. There is disgust at the level of violence directed at women because you can. Women will be stoned to death for looking at a man who is not her husband or family, but a man can have multiple affairs and it's OK because he's a guy.

That's absurd, and yet that is the system you wish to impose here...in my country....FUCK THAT!

We're attacking the wrong Muslims. We should be bombing Saudi and their lackey's into the stone age. Of course, none of that would do any good whatsoever.

To me it's amazing the way, McVeigh bombs OKC, oh that's "poitical" ... Rudolph bombs abortion clinics and lesbian bars, oh that's "political"... Roeder shoots Tiller point blank in church, oh that's "political", even though they're all professed Christians... yet a squad of terrorists who may or may not have even been religious do a 9/11 and suddenly -- new plan, it's all about "religion" now.

Foreign tourists need to dress modestly as a show of respect when visiting a mosque. .. :cool:

They should dress modestly when visiting a mosque.

And Muslims visiting...and migrating to live in the Christian West should accept all its cultures.
All of them...bikinis, mini skirts, mankinis etc etc etc.

Last edited:
When guy murders a bunch of people at the post office, mall, or movie theater.......it's called work place violence by a deranged mentally ill man.

But if a deranged man who happens to be a muslim shoots up a bunch of people and shouts Allahu Akbar.......he is said to be perfectly sane and normal. ... :doubt:

Pogo, goes right to the Christian thing. Timothy McVeigh was not Christian. He was agnostic. He made the statement many times to newspapers. He also said “science is my religion.” McVeigh was Catholic as a young child, but never really practiced the religion. He told the authors of American Terrorist that he “did not believe in Hell.” If there’s one tenet that’s consistent with Christian religions, it’s a belief in Hell---and Heaven, for that matter.

We all know the reason the activist old media perpetuate this myth. They want so badly to blame a terrorist attack on a Christian. For the record---have I mentioned this yet? Timothy McVeigh the terrorist who planted the bomb at the Murrah Federal Building that killed 165 people back in 1995 was not a Christian.

Pogo says "religion" and of course in a predictable liberal fashion, brings up OKC bombing. Predictable isn't it?

Do Christians systematically stone women to death for BEING RAPED? Does the Christian faith have ministers calling for the killing and beheadings of the infidel?

Why am I even communicating with pogo. Notice the muslim is thanking him too. A microcosm of what enables these people to get away with their murders around the world.

Let me know pogo if you want me to make a list of murders carried out by muslim fanatics who were carrying out what their holy book commands them to do.

Pathetic liberals are pathetic.

When guy murders a bunch of people at the post office, mall, or movie theater.......it's called work place violence by a deranged mentally ill man.

But if a deranged man who happens to be a muslim shoots up a bunch of people and shouts Allahu Akbar.......he is said to be perfectly sane and normal. ... :doubt:

Shut the fuck up.

Pogo, goes right to the Christian thing. Timothy McVeigh was not Christian. He was agnostic. He made the statement many times to newspapers. He also said “science is my religion.” McVeigh was Catholic as a young child, but never really practiced the religion. He told the authors of American Terrorist that he “did not believe in Hell.” If there’s one tenet that’s consistent with Christian religions, it’s a belief in Hell---and Heaven, for that matter.
And yet McVeigh ask for a priest right before his execution and had the priest preform the Catholic churches sacrament of "Last Rights" over him.

Which it what Catholics do before death in an attempt to be forgiven of their sins and go to heaven.

Google it....it's a matter of public record. . :cool:

We all know the reason the activist old media perpetuate this myth. They want so badly to blame a terrorist attack on a Christian. For the record---have I mentioned this yet? Timothy McVeigh the terrorist who planted the bomb at the Murrah Federal Building that killed 165 people back in 1995 was not a Christian.

Pogo says "religion" and of course in a predictable liberal fashion, brings up OKC bombing. Predictable isn't it?

Do Christians systematically stone women to death for BEING RAPED? Does the Christian faith have ministers calling for the killing and beheadings of the infidel?

Why am I even communicating with pogo. Notice the muslim is thanking him too. A microcosm of what enables these people to get away with their murders around the world.

Let me know pogo if you want me to make a list of murders carried out by muslim fanatics who were carrying out what their holy book commands them to do.

No, Pogo went right to the logic thing. Specifically the shifting bases of reasoning, where any number of terrorists/murderers who happen to be Christian are indicted for their political acts, not their religion (and rightly so) and yet the minute it involves an Arab, whether he's religious or not -- suuuuuuuudenly it's all about "religion", not politics.

When "ours" do it, it's all about politics; they have no religion. When "theirs" do it, it's all about religion; they have no politics.

As I always say -- having it both ways: priceless.

Why am I even communicating with pogo. [sic]
Oh don't worry. You're not.

Last edited:
And yet McVeigh ask for a priest right before his execution and had the priest preform the Catholic churches sacrament of "Last Rights" over him.

Which it what Catholics do before death in an attempt to be forgiven of their sins and go to heaven.

Google it....it's a matter of public record. . :cool:

He may very have done that. That does not mean he committed his murder on behalf of religion.

Your little jedi mind trick may work with the weak minded left wing pieces of shit who are known godless assholes, but always enable your types mainly due to the color of your skin, but it will not work on me.

Tell me. Does a good jihadist who has committed mass murder by blowing himself up along with 3 year old Jews on a bus ask allah for forgiveness from some Imam?

No?

Get your false faith out of my sight.

Last edited:

Shut the fuck up.
Oh wow!! ..... an internet badass. .. :lol: :lol:

No, Pogo went right to the logic thing. Specifically the shifting bases of reasoning, where any number of terrorists/murderers who happen to be Christian are indicted for their political acts, not their religion (and rightly so) and yet the minute it involves an Arab, whether he's religious or not -- suuuuuuuudenly it's all about "religion", not politics.

As I always say -- having it both ways: priceless.

Why am I even communicating with pogo. [sic]
Oh don't worry. You're not.

I have never seen you insult muslims. When did you do that?

I dare you to carry an image of Muhammed in a jar of piss. I dare you pogo. Please do it pogo.

McVeigh was no Christian and he did not carry out the acts on behalf of any faith.

Fucking loser. Let me know if you want me to list the long list of you pieces of shit having things both ways.

Forum List

Back