Women in their 20's aren't ready for a serious relationship study finds

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
My study through dating experience. I have had 10 dates with woman over the last couple years and they all said they want to settle down and have a family. I was dating one of them few days ago.

If you are serious about having a serious relationship you'd give the guy a second date unless he fuckup royally and talked more with the waitress then you.

Not go to a fucking movie on the first date you morons!

Make time for it and make a damn effort to communicate.

I'm sorry, but women in their 20's are full of shit. maybe some of them want a serious relationship, but don't know how to go about it or tell the difference between one that is serious or not. Ask someone who's been married for 20-30 years you fucking morons.

Oh and don't grab my ass on the third date. I don't mind kissing and hugging, but have morals in a relationship.

What's so fucked up is I am a Man saying this to the women and women say this to men , and the reality of the situation is Women are hypocrites.

From now on I will be dating women in their 30's. I'm too fucking ahead of my generation to be dealing with this shit. Been through more shit then someone in their 40's. I could write a New York times best seller on my life to this damn point, which I'm debating doing.

What do the men and women here think about this. Am I correct? Why or why not?

You are going to be one lonely boy.

It's a generational gap, thing. That's the conclusion of my theory. I have a few women in their 30's that were hitting on me at work. I'm the most eligible bachelor in the entire world wide Kirby company. That's in 80 something different countries.

It's a generational gap, thing. That's the conclusion of my theory. I have a few women in their 30's that were hitting on me at work. I'm the most eligible bachelor in the entire world wide Kirby company. That's in 80 something different countries.

You talk too much, drink too much, lie too much. I hope you're cute because you aren't that bright and have a rather revolting personality.

Anyhoo, you have a good night.

You talk too much, drink too much, lie too much. I hope you're cute because you aren't that bright and have a rather revolting personality.

You women assume too much without really knowing shit. You go based on probability when talking to someone on the internet, and there are many people who defy that probability. Anotherwords you wouldn't know a good guy or the one for you if he bumped into you on the street.

You women assume too much without really knowing shit. You go based on probability when talking to someone on the internet, and there are many people who defy that probability. Anotherwords you wouldn't know a good guy or the one for you if he bumped into you on the street.

Actually, no one has assumed anything about you. We don't have to because you leave absolutely nothing to the imagination.

What Disr wrote is true.

Think about it.

Spend less time on debate forums and spend more time developing a personality that will have women giving you more than one date.

Spend less time on debate forums and spend more time developing a personality that will have women giving you more than one date.

I've been on more than 1 date. I've dated for months with a couple women. This is an epidemic problem for men and women and their 20's and no ones exempt.

I've noticed that you blame everyone but yourself for your bad luck with women.

Yeah, I've also noticed you lie about women a lot.

Take responsibility for what you say and do.

What's so fucked up is I am a Man...

Really now.

Not the first time, he has accidentally told the truth.

Judicial review

If you were literate (not to be confused with "unlitterally"), you would realize that I was saying you told the truth when you wrote you're "fucked up".

You have written nothing to indicate you're "a man".

Oh never mind. You're too fucked up to understand.

Like you would know. Hilarious dude. Back on ignore.

None of what I wrote alters your situation. At all.

You seem to be under the impression that someone in their thirties or older would have anything to do with you for any length of time. I think you will be in for a rude awakening. In the next few years, if the world is lucky, it is going to be extremely painful because you will realize that the world doesn't revolve around you. Right at this moment you are a child in an adult body.

Nobody in their right mind is going to want that shit except your twenty something women.

You seem to be under the impression that someone in their thirties or older would have anything to do with you for any length of time. I think you will be in for a rude awakening. In the next few years, if the world is lucky, it is going to be extremely painful because you will realize that the world doesn't revolve around you. Right at this moment you are a child in an adult body.

Nobody in their right mind is going to want that shit except your twenty something women.

Aw... So you think you know me even though you've never meet me. Do you think anything that I have written that the normal people like you have labled as "shit" is what I truly believe or talk like in real life? Or do you think the back and forth between you and me in that linked thread is the real me or the one that you can actually agree with?

Very thought provoking. I know. Think about it and be wise.

Aw... So you think you know me even though you've never meet me. Do you think anything that I have written that the normal people like you have labled as "shit" is what I truly believe or talk like in real life? Or do you think the back and forth between you and me in that linked thread is the real me or the one that you can actually agree with?

Very thought provoking. I know. Think about it and be wise.

Yes. I do think this is you in real life.

Forum List

Back