Women in their 20's aren't ready for a serious relationship study finds

None of what I wrote alters your situation. At all.

You seem to be under the impression that someone in their thirties or older would have anything to do with you for any length of time. I think you will be in for a rude awakening. In the next few years, if the world is lucky, it is going to be extremely painful because you will realize that the world doesn't revolve around you. Right at this moment you are a child in an adult body.

Nobody in their right mind is going to want that shit except your twenty something women.

Aw... So you think you know me even though you've never meet me. Do you think anything that I have written that the normal people like you have labled as "shit" is what I truly believe or talk like in real life? Or do you think the back and forth between you and me in that linked thread is the real me or the one that you can actually agree with?

Very thought provoking. I know. Think about it and be wise.

Yes. I do think this is you in real life.

Then if I were you I'd quit posting on a message board, because they will all take advantage of you. You bought into my perception and passed my test, which mean you aren't a troll. I had this planned on Oct 19th of last year and it's been very successful. I had to take on a fake persona and make people buy into it to determine who's the troll and enablers of trolls, so I knew in a short time who to ignore, and that means exposing the best of the best trolls, which means I had to be the best and the most believable. It was until i posted the thread that I was a big liar, that at that point I knew who the trolls were, then I posted the other thread to find out who the enablers were and I got them to all bite in about 5 hours of it's posting.

I have 13 years experience posting on message boards some in the worst environments and I know exactly what I'm doing. I even taught you something about my generation that you were reserving and unwilling to admit, but I humbled you enough to admit it. Then we found agreement.

Oh I am so NOT like this in real life. I just care that much about having real discussion that I will do what is necessary to have it. :) This place was a fucking nightmare when i got here, but now that I ahve the correct people on ignore, it very good board.

You seem to be under the impression that someone in their thirties or older would have anything to do with you for any length of time. I think you will be in for a rude awakening. In the next few years, if the world is lucky, it is going to be extremely painful because you will realize that the world doesn't revolve around you. Right at this moment you are a child in an adult body.

Nobody in their right mind is going to want that shit except your twenty something women.

Aw... So you think you know me even though you've never meet me. Do you think anything that I have written that the normal people like you have labled as "shit" is what I truly believe or talk like in real life? Or do you think the back and forth between you and me in that linked thread is the real me or the one that you can actually agree with?

Then if I were you I'd quit posting on a message board, because they will all take advantage of you. You bought into my perception and passed my test, which mean you aren't a troll. I had this planned on Oct 19th of last year and it's been very successful. I had to take on a fake persona and make people buy into it to determine who's the troll and enablers of trolls, so I knew in a short time who to ignore, and that means exposing the best of the best trolls, which means I had to be the best and the most believable. It was until i posted the thread that I was a big liar, that at that point I knew who the trolls were, then I posted the other thread to find out who the enablers were and I got them to all bite in about 5 hours of it's posting.

I have 13 years experience posting on message boards some in the worst environments and I know exactly what I'm doing. I even taught you something about my generation that you were reserving and unwilling to admit, but I humbled you enough to admit it. Then we found agreement.

Oh I am so NOT like this in real life. I just care that much about having real discussion that I will do what is necessary to have it. :) This place was a fucking nightmare when i got here, but now that I ahve the correct people on ignore, it very good board.

Judicial......

You did not teach me anything about your generation that hasn't been true of every prior generation.

Good night.

Judicial......

You did not teach me anything about your generation that hasn't been true of every prior generation.

Good night.

And you are dead wrong about that. It's gotten way more extreme. Women are wanting careers, and there are less stay at home moms. The family idea used to be on the front burner, but is now on the back burner. Women used treasure the idea of family, now it's school first then establish their standing in their careers, then it's family, but with less time to hang out with their future partner to even start or have a relationship. this completely eliminates the 20's. Good night. Sleep well.

Last edited:
My study through dating experience. I have had 10 dates with woman over the last couple years and they all said they want to settle down and have a family. I was dating one of them few days ago.

If you are serious about having a serious relationship you'd give the guy a second date unless he fuckup royally and talked more with the waitress then you.

Not go to a fucking movie on the first date you morons!

Make time for it and make a damn effort to communicate.

I'm sorry, but women in their 20's are full of shit. maybe some of them want a serious relationship, but don't know how to go about it or tell the difference between one that is serious or not. Ask someone who's been married for 20-30 years you fucking morons.

Oh and don't grab my ass on the third date. I don't mind kissing and hugging, but have morals in a relationship.

What's so fucked up is I am a Man saying this to the women and women say this to men , and the reality of the situation is Women are hypocrites.

From now on I will be dating women in their 30's. I'm too fucking ahead of my generation to be dealing with this shit. Been through more shit then someone in their 40's. I could write a New York times best seller on my life to this damn point, which I'm debating doing.

What do the men and women here think about this. Am I correct? Why or why not?

When I was in my 20s, I started dating a woman in her 30s. I liked it because she was more mature and put together than the 20-something woman whom I dated - or tried to date! Of course, that can be said for men too, I'm sure.

We're married now.

My study through dating experience. I have had 10 dates with woman over the last couple years and they all said they want to settle down and have a family. I was dating one of them few days ago.

If you are serious about having a serious relationship you'd give the guy a second date unless he fuckup royally and talked more with the waitress then you.

I'm sorry, but women in their 20's are full of shit. maybe some of them want a serious relationship, but don't know how to go about it or tell the difference between one that is serious or not. Ask someone who's been married for 20-30 years you fucking morons.

Oh and don't grab my ass on the third date. I don't mind kissing and hugging, but have morals in a relationship.

What's so fucked up is I am a Man saying this to the women and women say this to men , and the reality of the situation is Women are hypocrites.

From now on I will be dating women in their 30's. I'm too fucking ahead of my generation to be dealing with this shit. Been through more shit then someone in their 40's. I could write a New York times best seller on my life to this damn point, which I'm debating doing.

When I was in my 20s, I started dating a woman in her 30s. I liked it because she was more mature and put together than the 20-something woman whom I dated - or tried to date! Of course, that can be said for men too, I'm sure.

We're married now.

Toro,

I'm happy for you, man! You sound happy to be with her, and I'm sure she's the lucky one to have you. Congrats. :) When did you get married?

We're married now.

Toro,

I'm happy for you, man! You sound happy to be with her, and I'm sure she's the lucky one to have you. Congrats. :) When did you get married?

17 years ago. Still going strong.

Judicial......

Good night.

And you are dead wrong about that. It's gotten way more extreme. Women are wanting careers, and there are less stay at home moms. The family idea used to be on the front burner, but is now on the back burner. Women used treasure the idea of family, now it's school first then establish their standing in their careers, then it's family, but with less time to hang out with their future partner to even start or have a relationship. this completely eliminates the 20's. Good night. Sleep well.

Women have always worked outside of the home. The population that were stay at home mothers was exceptionally small and belonged to the upper classes and even then they didn't do any of the work. They had hired help.
The family idea was one that was forced on women. If one couldn't manage to make a living or the type of living was brutal then you took your chances and got married. In many cases you still had to work outside of the home. In some areas of the world fathers handed down businesses to their daughters and did everything within their power to circumvent or alter existing laws to make sure that the business did not land in the hands of a husband or potential husband.

You don't want a woman. You want a doll child.

We're married now.

Toro,

17 years ago. Still going strong.

That's awesome, and very rare these days. Wow, 17 years?! Sincerely Toro, things have changed when it comes to the importance of marriage. Instead of it being important to 20 yea olds it's more important to 30 year olds. You can't really blame anybody. I mean women and now feeling the importance of working and going to school. The homemaker title is pretty much gone until the woman has kids. That's only if she's married or the man is bringing enough money to live off of 1 income, which since the recession is also non existent.

I envy you and your wife relationship and marriage.

Judicial......

Good night.

Women have always worked outside of the home. The population that were stay at home mothers was exceptionally small and belonged to the upper classes and even then they didn't do any of the work. They had hired help.
The family idea was one that was forced on women. If one couldn't manage to make a living or the type of living was brutal then you took your chances and got married. In many cases you still had to work outside of the home. In some areas of the world fathers handed down businesses to their daughters and did everything within their power to circumvent or alter existing laws to make sure that the business did not land in the hands of a husband or potential husband.

Do NOT put words in my mouth. There's so many reason why woman want to work or have to work now compared to generations before it's insane. My take on it is this - I want my future wife to do whatever she wants to do that makes her happy. If that means working or going to school then that is awesome. Go for it and don't ask me just do it and we'll make it work. Did I surprise you by saying that? :)

Woman feel empowered more than ever. That's good! However, pay attention to the order of what I said of how things happen - "now it's school first then establish their standing in their careers, then it's family, but with less time to hang out with their future partner to even start or have a relationship. This completely eliminates the 20's." Men that want families now have to wait till their 30's just like Woman have had to wait for men to grow up and get serious, which is their 30's.

It's a 2 way street now, which is shown in the statistics.

Judicial......

Good night.

Do NOT put words in my mouth. There's so many reason why woman want to work or have to work now compared to generations before it's insane. My take on it is this - I want my future wife to do whatever she wants to do that makes her happy. If that means working or going to school then that is awesome. Go for it and don't ask me just do it and we'll make it work. Did I surprise you by saying that? :)

Woman feel empowered more than ever. That's good! However, pay attention to the order of what I said of how things happen - "now it's school first then establish their standing in their careers, then it's family, but with less time to hang out with their future partner to even start or have a relationship. This completely eliminates the 20's." Men that want families now have to wait till their 30's just like Woman have had to wait for men to grow up and get serious, which is their 30's.

It's a 2 way street now, which is shown in the statistics.
You can say whatever the hell you like. I'm just calling it like I see it. The reasons for working and careers have not changed.

Historically, women have married later in life off and on. Many times it is because of wars and the lack of availability. There were also many that married later in life because of the lack of cash. You will find this is very true among those that are lower in the socioeconomic ladder. Many times they don't marry at all, whether you choose to acknowledge it or not, it is because they wish to remain single never married. Some even went so far as to publicly claim that they are widowed to circumvent the crap.

But let's go back to that lack of cash. Men married later in life because they wanted to have enough money behind them. So, did women. Neither party wanted to bring debt into the relationship and wanted to be able to purchase land or a house.

The First American Factories ushistory.org

Marriage could be seen as a penalty.
Women as factory workers

You don't see this major push down for women on the lower socioeconomic scale to get married until you start dealing with economic crisis. Then, as now, it was used to push them out of the workforce to bring back the jobs for men.

I don't hate you, Judicial. You are quite young. The rest of the world is waiting for your frontal lobes to mature. It effects both genders. Initially, it's a rather painful experience as young people realize that the world doesn't revolve around them.

What's so fucked up is I am a Man...

Really now.

Yeah, not only do I have dick, but I have a brain.
Why don't you use your so-called brain to not be so hateful towards women? You're not going to go very far with that attitude.
And you made several spelling and grammar mistakes in your original and subsequent posts.
Try being polite and a gentleman and you will get further. Don't be so pessimistic. A negative attitude is a turn off.

I'm 21, have a son and another son due in a couple weeks, and I don't want to mess around and play childish games with so-called men, like yourself.
You can't generalize all women because of your very few dates. You have to actually get to know someone to know what they're about. Having a few dates with someone doesn't mean you know them either. It takes a long time to get to know someone.

Also, not everyone has the same maturity level. I can tell you're not ready for a serious relationship. Get your shit straight before you decide to run your mouth about someone else. Thanks!

Really now.

Why don't you use your so-called brain to not be so hateful towards women? You're not going to go very far with that attitude.
And you made several spelling and grammar mistakes in your original and subsequent posts.
Try being polite and a gentleman and you will get further. Don't be so pessimistic. A negative attitude is a turn off.

I'm 21, have a son and another son due in a couple weeks, and I don't want to mess around and play childish games with so-called men, like yourself.
You can't generalize all women because of your very few dates. You have to actually get to know someone to know what they're about. Having a few dates with someone doesn't mean you know them either. It takes a long time to get to know someone.

Also, not everyone has the same maturity level. I can tell you're not ready for a serious relationship. Get your shit straight before you decide to run your mouth about someone else. Thanks!

Record Share of Americans Have Never Married Pew Research Center s Social Demographic

ITrends Project

I'm older than you and see trends. There's a clear trend for the worst.

Last edited:

Really now.

Record Share of Americans Have Never Married Pew Research Center s Social Demographic

ITrends Project

I'm older than you and see trends. There's a clear trend for the worst.

From the article - Your both wrong,

"Recent survey data from the Pew Research Center finds a public that is deeply divided over the role marriage plays in society. Survey respondents were asked which of the following statements came closer to their own views: Society is better off if people make marriage and having children a priority, or society is just as well off if people have priorities other than marriage and children. Some 46% of adults chose the first statement, while 50% chose the second."

Looks to me like they examined trends from 1960s forward.

Really now.

Despite the odds being against men who want to marry in their 20's I remain hopeful. What choice do I have? It's not up to me.

Looks to me like they examined trends from 1960s forward.

Which is good.

It's neither good nor bad. It simply is. But, if you're only going back to the sixties then record share isn't much of a record.

It shows what I have been explaining women since the 60's have gained status and empowerment and with that comes other dreams and aspirations than a family. We all knew men don't want family's till their 30's, but now it's women, and the trend since the 60's prove that. It all adds up and makes sense. It's a 2 way street now.

Forum List

Back