Women need birth control because "they can't control their libido"

The ultimate straw man....I will tell you what Democrats think and then attack Democrats for my own misperception

Here is why Huckabee comes off as a buffoon not the Democrats

Birth control is about responsible sex not whether a woman can control her sex drive or not
Women are perfectly capable of controlling their reproductive system ......that is why they use birth control

Who pays for it is irrelevant

so you are admitting finally he never said women can't control their libidos as all you liberal spin doctors have been claiming this whole thread.

nope, that is you spinning the falsehood. He said women who used contraceptives are sluts who cannot control their libidos. Stupid.

i'll ask you the same question jake. can you provide the quote where he said that? I'm guessing no. but the balls in your court to validate your claim.

I like Mike. However, it tries far too much to cozy up to the wankers of the far, far right.

He cozied so far this time that he said women used contraceptives are sluts trying to avoid the consequences of their sex drives.

His opponents did not say it; Huck said it.

Yep! He called all women who want to use contraceptives sluts. What does he call men who don't use contraceptives? Because if the men were using them, responsibly, the women would not need to.

care to provide the quote where he said that? or will you continue to look like an idiot?

So many of you right wingers can only comprehend things is absolutely literal terms. Tell me, what does he say about men who cannot control their libido?

Why are birth control, unwanted pregnancy and abortion essentially a woman's issue and a woman's problem?

They aren't. It's just a propaganda tool for the left. Sadly, leftists women, like all leftists, are leftists before they are women and they gladly victimize themselves for the cause and say they only care about issues relating to their vaginae to help elect Democrats. Republican women think women are people who care about all issues and not just abortions and free birth control.

LOL It's a propaganda tool of the left? Really? Huckabee is the one saying women are responsible, and you are telling me it's a propaganda tool of the left? Wooh!! That's really clever thinking.

The rest of your diabtribe would be worse than your first statement, if it were possible to be any more illogical and just plain, downright wrong, full of paranoia, fantasy and an extremely skewed view of reality.

Huckabee didn't say that. Wow, remedial reading is going to be full...

Yep! He called all women who want to use contraceptives sluts. What does he call men who don't use contraceptives? Because if the men were using them, responsibly, the women would not need to.

care to provide the quote where he said that? or will you continue to look like an idiot?

So many of you right wingers can only comprehend things is absolutely literal terms. Tell me, what does he say about men who cannot control their libido?

Got it, there is no quote and liberals are spin doctors.

They aren't. It's just a propaganda tool for the left. Sadly, leftists women, like all leftists, are leftists before they are women and they gladly victimize themselves for the cause and say they only care about issues relating to their vaginae to help elect Democrats. Republican women think women are people who care about all issues and not just abortions and free birth control.

LOL It's a propaganda tool of the left? Really? Huckabee is the one saying women are responsible, and you are telling me it's a propaganda tool of the left? Wooh!! That's really clever thinking.

The rest of your diabtribe would be worse than your first statement, if it were possible to be any more illogical and just plain, downright wrong, full of paranoia, fantasy and an extremely skewed view of reality.

Huckabee didn't say that. Wow, remedial reading is going to be full...
the left is getting desperate. the lies and spin are coming out early this campaign season.

Spin the quote any way you wish......I would LOVE to hear it

You shouldn't be embarrassed to take remedial reading. Remember everyone who sees you there is also in remedial reading. And wow, it would make your life a lot more interesting to actually be able to grasp what people write. Well, for simple points anyway, I don't think reading skills are all that are holding you back. But this quote is simple, I firmly believe even you and Jake could grasp what he said.

He understands the govenor. He's playing dumb. He just wants people to read the headline and formulate an opinion. RW has a lot invested in message boards. He actually thinks he's making a difference and is willing to lie to do so, whereas others blog on message boards to have conversations and speak the truth as to how they see it. Fakey and leftwinger have an agenda. Sad I know.

If that's true, he's still telling me that he's too stupid to understand the quote. Why would I need to give him credit for understanding the quote when he says he doesn't?

I actually in his case though am not sure that he does understand it. I do think most of the liberals are doing what you said. But RW is seriously a dim bulb. I have no reason to believe he didn't read it and interpret it to the best of his ability the way he did.

1618629_711598058862062_399836619_n.jpg

What the right has been saying all along is that men should control women.

We can always count on you to come into a stupid thread and make it more stupid.

You obviously don't know anyone on the right. You only know about them what they tell you on MS-NBC.

BTW, Republicans don't have horns under their hats either.

Last edited:
You shouldn't be embarrassed to take remedial reading. Remember everyone who sees you there is also in remedial reading. And wow, it would make your life a lot more interesting to actually be able to grasp what people write. Well, for simple points anyway, I don't think reading skills are all that are holding you back. But this quote is simple, I firmly believe even you and Jake could grasp what he said.

He understands the govenor. He's playing dumb. He just wants people to read the headline and formulate an opinion. RW has a lot invested in message boards. He actually thinks he's making a difference and is willing to lie to do so, whereas others blog on message boards to have conversations and speak the truth as to how they see it. Fakey and leftwinger have an agenda. Sad I know.

If that's true, he's still telling me that he's too stupid to understand the quote. Why would I need to give him credit for understanding the quote when he says he doesn't?

I actually in his case though am not sure that he does understand it. I do think most of the liberals are doing what you said. But RW is seriously a dim bulb. I have no reason to believe he didn't read it and interpret it to the best of his ability the way he did.

Rightwinger is not the only one doing this. They can't all be that dumb. In fact some of the left wing media has also taken part of Huckabee's quote and spun it out of context. That's probably who Rightwinger got the idea for this thread from. God knows he hasn't had an original thought ever.

Last edited:
Lets take a look at what Huckabee actually said -

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee says that Democrats are pushing women to believe “they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system without the help of the government.”

So he never called women sluts, he never said women can't control their libidos, he never said women were incapable of anything. he said democrats are pushing women to believe.

He went on to say -

"Let us take this discussion all across America because women are far more than the Democrats have played them to be."

so he complimented women saying they are much more than democrats give them credit for.

When we take a look at what he actually said it becomes very evident that not a single liberal here has a clue what he said. or in typical liberal fashion are trying to spin the facts. Either way libs really need to hone their comprehension skills. if they think they can spin his comments in to a negative on women and believe they can get women to buy into it. Well then Huckabee's words really ring true. The left thinks women are idiots.

The ultimate straw man....I will tell you what Democrats think and then attack Democrats for my own misperception

Birth control is about responsible sex not whether a woman can control her sex drive or not
Women are perfectly capable of controlling their reproductive system ......that is why they use birth control

so you are admitting finally he never said women can't control their libidos as all you liberal spin doctors have been claiming this whole thread.

What he said was that control a woman's sex drive influences whether she should use birth control

Second go round on this one with Republicans.....why didn't they learn from the pounding they took the first time

nope, that is you spinning the falsehood. He said women who used contraceptives are sluts who cannot control their libidos. Stupid.

i'll ask you the same question jake. can you provide the quote where he said that? I'm guessing no. but the balls in your court to validate your claim.

The quote has been provided. MH attacked the Dem Party of creating sluts of women who could not control libido by providing them free contraceptives. MH said what he said: he attacked women.

Rightwinger is not the only one doing this. They can't all be that dumb. In fact some of the left wing media has also taken part of Huckabee's quote and spun it out of context. That's probably who Rightwinger got the idea for this thread from. God knows he hasn't had an original thought ever.

Give me any context where Huckabee doesn't come off like a clueless moron

What he said was that control a woman's sex drive influences whether she should use birth control

Second go round on this one with Republicans.....why didn't they learn from the pounding they took the first time

got that quote for me? I seriously doubt it. either way you are spinning from what you originally said and what you've been claiming he said all along.

The quote has been provided. MH attacked the Dem Party of creating sluts of women who could not control libido by providing them free contraceptives. MH said what he said: he attacked women.

In the best context....Huckabee said women do not need birth control because they can control their sexual urges

1950s?

not in this thread. if it has been posted somewhere, link me to it. or stop the bullshit. it's no where in the article that started this post. it's nowhere in any article I have read on this topic. the liberal spin here is out of control. and now when called on it, they cannot back up their claims with any actual quotes or facts.

In the best context....Huckabee said women do not need birth control because they can control their sexual urges

1950s?

again, so he didn't actually say it.

Give me any context where Huckabee doesn't come off like a clueless moron

Good question. He did look like a moron. He should have pointed out that you're not calling women sex whores, you're calling them welfare whores. You say if government does not provide free birth control, they won't get it. Government also needs to lower the bar for them.

By going to sex, it was a dumb quote. That is the art form that leftists have. You actually by not grasping what he said made yourselves to anyone with a critical mind look more stupid then his quote was. And you consistently do that for Republicans. They make themselves look stupid, but your reaction to it distracts from that as you make them look like rocket scientists compared to you.

What you said he said is not what he said. That is clearly more stupid than what he said.

Women don't need birth control because their bodies can naturally fight off unwanted sperm.

That's Republican science.

Forum List

Back