Women need birth control because "they can't control their libido"

I can do you better.

There are Republican women. Palin, Rice, Bachmann, Mia Love, Deneen Borelli and company.
What? None of those women are in favor of women being able to choose. Now you're just flat out lying.

And once the woman has the child, you suddenly "don't give a damn" and incentivize them by putting them on Welfare. Welfare isn't a boon, it is a ball and chain. Should your party resume caring, you'll make the parents find ways to support their children instead of keeping them on the government dole. Hey, you're pro-choice until the child is born, and pro entitlement afterwards.

We don't put anyone on welfare. If the people aren't able to work or can't make enough money, they put themselves on welfare. Quit lying.

Oh, and how can we not "give a damn" when Democrats haven't even extended unemployment benefits yet? I though they "cared"? Nobody has a choice when they're under the thumb of government.

If your party gave a damn they would not have suggested such huge cuts to Food Stamps, Welfare and other programs that help the poor. But your claim that Democrats have not extended unemployment benefits is either ignorance on your part or willful dishonest. Republicans are the ones that are keeping the unemployment benefits bill from passing.

The White House said it was disappointed in the development, blaming Republicans. President Barack Obama and Democrats have been pressing for an extension of the recession-era program that expired in December.

"We will continue to work with both sides to find a solution because the cost of inaction is simply too high," White House spokesman Jay Carney said.

Proponents argue that leaving long-term jobless Americans without a safety net was unacceptable and would also harm the economy since there would be less money for them to spend on goods and services.

According to a Quinnipiac University survey released last week, voters supported by a 58%-37% margin extending unemployment benefits for three months.

There was a partisan divide: Support was 83%-13% among Democrats and 54%-41% among Independent voters, with Republicans opposed 54%-42%.

Extending unemployment benefits stumbles in Senate ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Democrats slam Republicans for not extending Emergency Unemployment Compensation Fund - NY Daily News

And don't bother to respond if you're going to be posting lies.

One big problem, Mert, the Senate is controlled by the Democrats, 53 D, 45 R. Your polls be damned, milady. Instead of working on a compromise, Democrats sat there and played the blame game. They didn't work in good faith to strike a deal, and in my mind, didn't want to. Had they given a damn, miss, they would have had this wrapped up and put under the tree for the holidays.

The women I named, are women. Being Republicans don't make them any less of a woman. I'm not lying. I'm disproving the notion that your party has a monopoly on the female species. Women's rights as you define them aren't strictly confined to abortifacients, or abortions.

Some people can work, and should be working, but they are begging for more welfare and food stamps. If your party ever gave a flying rat's hide, they'd put able bodied people to work, not feed their self-pity and lack of self worth with welfare checks and food stamps. Come on now. Jay Carney is a paid liar. He lies for money. Quoting him is like citing citing Obama's "if you like it you can keep it" line. He's a liar. Since when has Obama ever worked with the other side?

And what good does swapping money do? When you give them money, they spend the money, you tax the money, and you wind up GETTING LESS OF IT BACK. So, how does this stimulate anything? How are you making any of them rich by subsidizing them?

"Jane Roe", Norma McCorvey, later became a prolifer. Hmmmmmmmm.

Do die the woman who was Jane Doe in Doe v. Boland.

To which I have to say, "So what?"

that the anti-abortion nutters like to pretend is that there were no abortion going on before Roe v. Wade.

Which is bullshit. by 1973, the abortion laws had become about as meaningful as Prohibition in 1930. Women and Doctors were openly flaunting the law, and no one was really enforcing it. Doctors would perform the abortions and write something else down on the charts.

GOP candidates who attack women will reap the whirlwind the sow.

Very true. The PC Police will be more than prepared to substitute the current "racist" scream with "sexist", any time any person in any way disagrees with Hillary to any degree on any issue whatsoever.

This will allow them, of course, to avoid actually discussing that issue openly and honestly, which is the point of their intellectually dishonest, destructive strategy.

Hopefully the current trend of pushing back against such phony, transparent strategic hypersensitivity will continue so that the PC Police will lose their grip on the national conversation and we can actually have open, honest, constructive communication about the country's problems.

So, theoretical question. Do you think it's best to address the accusations of racism or just ignore them as off topic and clearly empty attacks which don't deserve attention? It seems to me that if you don't make at least some attempt to clarify your position, then those who see you fail to refute the racist claims will believe them to be true, but if you spend much time defending yourself against them, then you never get to the real point and never go on the offensive. Any thoughts?

To answer the question in the your first sentence, I would strongly say "neither". Don't ignore it, it's an opportunity to point out their intellectual dishonesty. Remember, they don't WANT to get to the "real point".

Their strategy is to put you on the defensive, divert away from the topic, and control the conversation. Once they have you saying, "hey, no, I'm not a racist", they know they have won, because the topic is no longer being discussed. I think they're afraid to actually have deeper conversations because they're not confident in their positions. They deal mostly in simplistic emotion, and calm logic takes them off track.

So, when that game is played with me, I take a three step approach: First, I go right back at them and clearly point out what they are doing (see above paragraph). Second, I challenge them to get right back on topic, which is precisely what they don't want to do. Finally, if they refuse or avoid (which is what they almost always do), I point that out too. Most of these people are liars, and they'll keep playing the game no matter what, and I'll guarantee you they'll deny they're even playing it.

In other words, when they play the game, you know that they're trying to deflect and they don't want to discuss the issue, whatever it is. They're flailing. So, right away, you know you have the advantage, if you choose to take it.

Honesty will beat lies and games if you're patient.

Last edited:
Given that KPMG was sued and made to pay $125 million by Rite Aid on March 11, 2003 for misleading Rite Aid's shareholders, I believe such a proclivity exists for that to occur, yes. Four officers of the drugstore chain provided false financial statements for the sole purpose of driving up the price of Rite Aid's stock. KPMG audited those statements and found nothing wrong; which ultimately lead to a rise in the stock. That bit them in the backside.

You provided a financial incentive for KPMG to commit fraud that occurred prior to the implementation of Sarbannes-Oxley a decade ago.

PP is a non-profit that does not issue shares so that "incentive" is DOA.

I'm not finished. KPMG has a checkered past.

In 2004, it was sued by investors in Lernout & Hauspie Speech Products NV and made to pay $115 million stemming from the company's collapse in 2000.

In 2005, the United States Justice Department tagged them for committing Tax Shelter Fraud. They helped wealthy clients avoid over $2.5 billion in tax payments and admitting doing so. Eventually the charges were dropped after they agreed to pay $456 million in penalties and submit to a "deferred prosecution agreement."

They were sued by Fannie Mae in 2006 for making erroneous financial statements. In 2007, the German branch of KPMG was investigated for ignoring questionable payments made in the Siemens bribery case. In 2008 it was caught manipulating Xerox's earnings reports. Xerox shareholders sued and won, forcing KPMG to pay $80 million. Later that year, it failed to protect two of the Tremont Group's Rye Select Funds (totaling $2.37 billion) after it was found they were invested in Bernie Madoff's Ponzi scheme. Lawsuits are still pending in that case (that is a colossal failure by KPMG Derideo).

There's also the failure by KPMG's Japanese affiliate to uncover fraud in the the Olympus case in 2010. Then last year, a former KPMG LLP partner in charge of KPMG's US Los Angeles-based Pacific Southwest audit practice, April Scott London, was embroiled in a scandal where she passed on stock tips to her friend Bryan Shaw, who ran a jewelry store, in exchange for a Rolex and $60,000. Shaw was charged with conspiracy to commit securities fraud, he agreed to pay $1.3 million in restitution as well. It led to KPMG resigning as an auditor for two companies.

It has a history of bad auditing practices, my friend, covering the better part of the previous decade and most of the current one.

In every instance you are quoting there is a financial incentive to the fraud. You still haven't proved that there is any financial incentive for fraud with a non profit like PP.

And some facts on the Guttmacher institute...

1) It is not an independent nor an unbiased source of information and data. It is a proponent of abortion rights.

2) In 1968, the Guttmacher Institute was founded as the Center for Family Planning Program Development, a semi-autonomous division of Planned Parenthood. This precludes the possibility of it being an "independent" anything, Derideo.

3) Alan Frank Guttmacher was a former president of Planned Parenthood from 1962. He was a eugenicist, and signed the Humanist Manifesto II in 1973.

Can't say I trust the Guttmacher Institute, Derideo.

So are you now saying that all of the quoted sources provided by the link are equally untrustworthy?

YES. Now you're catching on. The CDC, Guttmacher's, PP...all are run by the same ideologues, who bounce between the three sister orgs.

The CDC? The Center for Disease Control? What does that have to do with PP and Guttmacher?

And some facts on the Guttmacher institute...

1) It is not an independent nor an unbiased source of information and data. It is a proponent of abortion rights.

2) In 1968, the Guttmacher Institute was founded as the Center for Family Planning Program Development, a semi-autonomous division of Planned Parenthood. This precludes the possibility of it being an "independent" anything, Derideo.

3) Alan Frank Guttmacher was a former president of Planned Parenthood from 1962. He was a eugenicist, and signed the Humanist Manifesto II in 1973.

Can't say I trust the Guttmacher Institute, Derideo.

So are you now saying that all of the quoted sources provided by the link are equally untrustworthy?

I'm saying that the Guttmacher Institute is untrustworthy. That's it.

But you are basing that allegation on a guilt by association connection to PP which in turn is only based upon what CNS is fallaciously alleging about PP. Fruit of the poisoned tree doesn't hold up as hard evidence of which there is none so far even against PP.

For the record, Democrats invented this "War on Women" shtick. When you use women as tool in a political argument, that my friends is how you most effectively objectify a woman.

God damned Democrats and liberal media always picking on Republicans

Of course they are never responsible

Huckabee: Dems say women need government to 'control their libido' - NBC Politics

"If the Democrats want to insult women by making them believe that they are helpless without Uncle Sugar coming in and providing for them a prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system

What is the matter with you women? Can't keep your legs closed?

Dude, he wasn't talking about women, he was talking about you. My God, you are an idiot. I thought your thread was a lie, but apparently you're not capable of comprehending the English language and to be a lie you would have to be aware what you said is false.

Huckabee: Dems say women need government to 'control their libido' - NBC Politics

"If the Democrats want to insult women by making them believe that they are helpless without Uncle Sugar coming in and providing for them a prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system

Dude, he wasn't talking about women, he was talking about you. My God, you are an idiot. I thought your thread was a lie, but apparently you're not capable of comprehending the English language and to be a lie you would have to be aware what you said is false.

He was showing how ignorant he is in thinking that birth control is about libido and not about responsible parenting.

Insulting to women don't ya think?

He was showing how ignorant he is in thinking that birth control is about libido and not about responsible parenting.

He is saying that YOU are insulting women, moron.

You are the one who is false. Huck said it. He will have to live with what he said. Women will act appropriately. Those who attack minorities or women for political purposes don't belong in office. We don't have to worry about Huck running for office now.

I'm not the one saying women need to control their libido.

But, but, but you should be saying this. The Republicans are saving women from the Democrats. They would save the Blacks too, if they were just not so stupid.

You are the one who is false. Huck said it. He will have to live with what he said. Women will act appropriately. Those who attack minorities or women for political purposes don't belong in office. We don't have to worry about Huck running for office now.
What the hell are you talking about? He said "Democrats are trying to convince women..." In what possible way is that him saying what he said about women? You claim to be a Republican and you read such a clear quote like belies your ridiculous claim you are a Republican.

I like Huckabee personally, but as a politician he blows. He doesn't grasp economic freedom and he buys the liberal crap that companies are responsible for what government does to them. But his quote is clear. He's insulting you and RW, not women.

Last edited:
You can cull just that part of his remarks. He said women are sluts who use contraceptives to avoid the consequences of their libidos, or words very much like that. All of your pufferwally in defense will be ignored by women.

Stupid, stupid comment by Huck, who now will not be a candidate for President.

But, but, but you should be saying this. The Republicans are saving women from the Democrats. They would save the Blacks too, if they were just not so stupid.

Here is what dumbshit Huckabee said about women.....

Democrats think you can't keep your legs closed, but we think you can

Since you're retired, you should have plenty of time to take a remedial reading course. Huckabee is saying that you are insulting women by telling them they can't control their libido. That point has nothing to do with whether you agree with him or not. It's what he said. I do believe that you really are that stupid and don't understand it. But as Churchill said, I can only explain it to you, I can't comprehend it for you. You're gong to have to do that on your own.

You can cull just that part of his remarks. He said women are sluts who use contraceptives to avoid the consequences of their libidos, or words very much like that. All of your pufferwally in defense will be ignored by women.

Stupid, stupid comment by Huck, who now will not be a candidate for President.

He said "Democrats" are telling women that. Maybe you can take remedial reading with RW.

Women were not able to get abortions for any reason in many states before RvW.

kg got her butt kicked on that argument about two years ago.

The far right wing nuts' stance is that women should not have an abortion, period, regardless of her life, her health, or rape incest.

Never going to happen.

There is a nutty stance on everything.

Has nothing to do with OP.

........speaking of nutty

Forum List

Back