Women need birth control because "they can't control their libido"

Must be easy, to pull out your gun when your arms are pinned to the ground and a 150 pound man is breathing over you.

But I guess, in true Yank style, the man would be shot dead because the woman THOUGHT he looked like he might rape her.

I don't know of many "yank style" shootings where the girl merely thought he might rape her.

I do know of several where the woman was able to pull the gun and shoot the rapist.

At which point did she pull the gun and shoot? It has to be before he has a hold of her, so when does she decide that she is going to raped?

Must be easy, to pull out your gun when your arms are pinned to the ground and a 150 pound man is breathing over you.

But I guess, in true Yank style, the man would be shot dead because the woman THOUGHT he looked like he might rape her.

I don't know of many "yank style" shootings where the girl merely thought he might rape her.

I do know of several where the woman was able to pull the gun and shoot the rapist.

At which point did she pull the gun and shoot? It has to be before he has a hold of her, so when does she decide that she is going to raped?

look, if you are alone, in a secluded place, and some guy is hawking you, you have to suspect something is up. take action. if he is following you change direction and see if he pursues. if some guy comes rushing at you or jumps out of the shadows, you have to assume you need to take action. you don't wait till he grabs you. if you suspect something no harm in puling your gun and telling him to back away.

In Noomi's world, other people's lives are without value, and women are incapable of making such momentous life or death decisions that could affect the life of a grown man....they aren't intelligent enough to be able to tell when they're in danger, and should wait until they're actually pinned on the ground before they take any action against an attacker...

That's pretty interesting from a girl who thinks the same women should get abortions at the drop of a hat, and pretends that it's a sign of their independence and empowerment that they be able to kill their own babies...especially those conceived as a result of rape. Sounds like she's kinda pro-rapist.

Last edited:

I really think if the guy has your arms pinned to the ground his intent is a little more than to ask you for your phone number. so I guess there is really no harm in doing the yank thing and shooting him dead.

My question is how do you know the man is going to rape you before you shoot him?

who says you have to shoot. pull the gun and point it. tell him to back off. if you are going to get raped its not walking down a crowded street in the middle of the day. you're alone or in a secluded place. or worse, he's broken into your house. you have to play each situation as it comes. but you aren't armed. whats your choice?

I really think if the guy has your arms pinned to the ground his intent is a little more than to ask you for your phone number. so I guess there is really no harm in doing the yank thing and shooting him dead.

My question is how do you know the man is going to rape you before you shoot him?

who says you have to shoot. pull the gun and point it. tell him to back off. if you are going to get raped its not walking down a crowded street in the middle of the day. you're alone or in a secluded place. or worse, he's broken into your house. you have to play each situation as it comes. but you aren't armed. whats your choice?

As I said, having a gun doesn't mean you can prevent a rape. Women who are armed can be raped, you know.

I am not armed, and I haven't been raped by a stranger who grabbed me. I was sexually abused as an 11 year old and as a 17 year old, but that had nothing to do with it.

Don't go out late at night, don't get smashed, don't walk home alone, don't walk along dark streets, call a taxi, take a friend with you, never leave your drink alone, even for a second. Women can avoid rape, especially late at night, if they acted more responsible.

As I said, having a gun doesn't mean you can prevent a rape. Women who are armed can be raped, you know.

put 100 women on the same situation where a guy is going to rape them. 50 are armed, 50 aren't. I'm guessing the 50 armed get raped a lot less than the 50 unarmed. send 50 women on job interviews. 50 are educated and have skills 50 don't. I'm guessing the 50 with the education get the jobs. your choice on both groups which one you want to be in. as for me, I'd be educated and armed. you'll fall where you will.

I am not armed, and I haven't been raped by a stranger who grabbed me. I was sexually abused as an 11 year old and as a 17 year old, but that had nothing to do with it.

Don't go out late at night, don't get smashed, don't walk home alone, don't walk along dark streets, call a taxi, take a friend with you, never leave your drink alone, even for a second. Women can avoid rape, especially late at night, if they acted more responsible.

and women can avoid getting pregnant so I'm glad you agree we no longer need abortions. act responsibly and you won't get pregnant. I say all women follow your lead and we can stop killing babies

put 100 women on the same situation where a guy is going to rape them. 50 are armed, 50 aren't. I'm guessing the 50 armed get raped a lot less than the 50 unarmed. send 50 women on job interviews. 50 are educated and have skills 50 don't. I'm guessing the 50 with the education get the jobs. your choice on both groups which one you want to be in. as for me, I'd be educated and armed. you'll fall where you will.

You have a very simplistic idea of what being raped is like. Your scenario is only one of many and definitely not the most common one. When you are a woman and suseptible to being raped, then you might have something to say. When a man is the one having the baby and the once expected to raise it and be the primarly care giver for 20 years, then you men might have a say in birth control or abortion, Until then, unless you want to support what the women say, I say you keep out of it. You don't know what an attempted rape is like: I DO, first hand. You don't know what being pregnant is all about. Women do.

Last edited:

Weak ones, maybe. But then why are they even armed if they don't know what to do with the weapon?

You have a very simplistic idea of what being raped is like. Your scenario is only one of many and definitely not the most common one. When you are a woman and suseptible to being raped, then you might have something to say. When a man is the one having the baby and the once expected to raise it and be the primarly care giver for 20 years, then you men might have a say in birth control or abortion, Until then, unless you want to support what the women say, I say you keep out of it. You don't know what an attempted rape is like: I DO, first hand. You don't know what being pregnant is all about. Women do.

trust me honey. if I was the one potentially being raped, having to carry a child if I got accidentally pregnant, I would be carrying a gun and I would be ready to drop anyone who came at me. and I could promise you I wouldn't be having sex with no one no matter how much they sweet talked me or how much pressure they put on me. I wouldn't be needing and abortion, that's for sure. there would be plenty of self control

And you and I are free to give to charities to do that for that reason. Government has no moral authority to do it with confiscated money and no Constitutional authority to do it at all.

Freedom does not mean freedom from personal responsibility. In fact, it's lack of freedom that accomplishes that.

If you believe that government money is confiscated, then you obviously do not believe in the U.S. Constitution. The Constitution gives the federal government the authority to tax, so it's money is not 'confiscated'. You are contradicting yourself.

The government certainly does have the constitutional authority to provide birth control, if it is considered to be in the interest of the "General Welfare" of the American people.

The American people have the right as individuals to their own religious beliefs. To many people taking birth control is exercising personal responsibility. That may not be your belief, but you do not have the authority to dictate your interpretation of 'responsibility' to other people.

Therefore the government may provide birth control to facilitate people exercising their personal responsibility if it is deemed to be in the interest of the "general Welfare' of the American people.

I have kaz on ignore because he spouts ridiculous nonsense about "confiscated money" and is utterly clueless when it comes to the Constitution. He simply isn't worth the time to read let alone bothering to compose a response to that level of ignorance.

Filed under who gives a rats ass? Oh, except for BDBoop who's forwarded to my stalker investigation.

He probably doesn't think it's "legitimate"

Yawn, what officious claptrap. Men certainly can know what attempted rape is like...besides which, we are human and being human means that we have the capacity to empathize and to understand those things of which we may or may not have actual physical experience of. For example, right and wrong. You don't have to be a woman to know that it is wrong to get women pregnant if you have no intention of supporting her through a possible pregnancy. You don't have to be a woman to know that abortion is wrong.

And I have some news for you..not all, or even most, women believe in unlimited abortions for all. Supporting women does not consist solely of supporting a woman to get an abortion.

There's nothing more offensive to me than a woman who wields her victimhood as a weapon to shut down any opposition to baby killing. It's revolting.

The figures released by Gallup were clear Abortion polls 2014: Do most Americans think most abortions should be illegal?

about 11% believe all abortions should be prohibited
about 14% only to save the life of the mother
about 28% only to save life of mother and in cases of rape and incest
about 20% legal for any reason and only within the first three months
about 10% legal for any reason and only within the first six months
about 12% legal for any reason and at any time during the pregnancy

so let's recap
11% believe in no abortion
12% believe in abortion on demand
78% believe in abortion with some sort of limitation

The figures released by Gallup were clear Abortion polls 2014: Do most Americans think most abortions should be illegal?

about 11% believe all abortions should be prohibited
about 14% only to save the life of the mother
about 28% only to save life of mother and in cases of rape and incest
about 20% legal for any reason and only within the first three months
about 10% legal for any reason and only within the first six months
about 12% legal for any reason and at any time during the pregnancy

so let's recap
11% believe in no abortion
12% believe in abortion on demand
78% believe in abortion with some sort of limitation

Far Left Obama Drone Propaganda

Spoonman, Huck is being criticized, rightfully so. The GOP cannot win elections when women think they are being attacked. They won't even listen to such a defense of Huck as yours.

women don't think they are being attacked. only liberal idiots think they are being attacked

"Women don't think they are being attacked?"

So - you're saying that the only women who view this as an insult are "liberal idiots."

Is that correct.

Ummm . . . That's what I heard, yeah.

And quite correct it was, at that. :eusa_whistle:

Straw man. He's was saying that's how the Democrat party views women and he's right.

I know thats called a Strawman as you indicated

Rightwinger was the one with the straw man by stating Huckabee was making an inappropriate, derogatory comment towards women. He was talking about democrats and how they view women. What the governor said is true.
I see that liberals here are no different than the liberal morons on the Hannity forums. They get their marching orders from the same place.

You're confused. My party believes in letting women choose. Your party would have a raped woman bear the child of a rapist.....defend that.

republicans would prefer to allow a woman to arm and protect herself so she never has to go through the trauma of rape in the first place.

Having a gun doesn't mean you will necessarily be able to defend yourself.

No, but unless you're Buffy the Vampire Slayer, NOT having a gun necessarily means you WON'T be able to defend yourself.

I don't need 100% guarantees in life. A major improvement in the odds will work.

Forum List

Back