Women need birth control because "they can't control their libido"

Your apology is accepted for deliberately distorting what I actually posted.

Sorry, Sparky, but no. Not even a good try.

Here's what you said: Oh, and let's not forget that in most of these instances there is alcohol involved.

Now, please tell me how that's NOT saying that most women who get assaulted are drunk. Oh, wait, you're telling me that most RAPISTS are drunk, right? Is that it?

No, that can't be it, because you followed up with this: So we have someone who is not sober trying to reach her bag, pull out a gun and try to shoot someone at point blank range.

So SOMEONE around here is trying to deliberately distort what you said, and it ain't me.

And furthermore, don't you DARE try to take an apology for yourself out of ANYTHING I said. The only thing I'm sorry about is that I'm listening to a misogynistic rapist apologizer trying to justify keeping women as easy targets.

Isn't it darling....and they view themselves as these great proponents of women's *rights*. So long as those *rights* have to do with seeing to it that a woman's primary function is as a machine to provide guilt-free sex for some asshole.

You have a right to your body, in order to maintain it for use and abuse by others! You have a right to kill your babies...but not the men who might attack you....you're too stupid and drunk to be trusted with a gun! Just take it like a good girl and shut your fucking mouth, and fork over the$$ for the abortion in 6 months because your baby is just as worthless as you are!

Well, I realize that in leftist eyes, I'm just a dumb, drunken vagina on legs, but I think I'm probably smart and sober enough to figure out who REALLY champions my best interests.

Perhaps Cecilie1200 might benefit from this thread!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8505658-post1.html

If it's going to teach me to say something and then be shocked and offended that people took my words at their meaning, the way you do, I'll pass. I have this funny thing where I like my English to have set definitions. I realize that it's probably confusing to you, the idea of someone with a vagina having an education and the ability to think, but I'm quirky that way.

Who else is in the room where she's being raped?

God it must be awful to be so terrified of offending someone else that you'd rather be raped (or maybe you'd just rather someone ELSE be raped) than take a stand against violence against women.

You baby killers are all the same. Any depravity can be visited upon women up to and including abortion, murder, rape, and nobody better say anything about it because those women have it coming. It's their CHOICE to be raped/aborted/killed. And they better not lip off to the men who are doing the hurting, and they better not ask for child support, and they better not report them, and they better not defend themselves....just kill the baby and wait for the next abusive interlude, and hope this one doesn't end in your death.

And for God's sake, don't get injured and have the temerity and the audacity not to DIE OUTRIGHT because if you're unconscious, they're coming for you! Nobody's very worried about a WOMAN accidentally being killed when she hasn't even done anything except get sick. Cuz women WANT to die!

Bullets have a nasty habit of going right through windows, doors and even some walls.

Huh. Where'd this post go, TK? I intended to respond.

Perhaps if you were a woman, Derideo, you could properly argue the finer points of a woman's libido. Just saying.

And perhaps if YOU were, you could discuss when or why you feel you might have an abortion. Or be a feminist. Or any of the rest of the other issues you feel the need to hold forth on.

Perhaps Cecilie1200 might benefit from this thread!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8505658-post1.html

If it's going to teach me to say something and then be shocked and offended that people took my words at their meaning, the way you do, I'll pass. I have this funny thing where I like my English to have set definitions. I realize that it's probably confusing to you, the idea of someone with a vagina having an education and the ability to think, but I'm quirky that way.

Ignorance can be cured through education but the stupidity is a life sentence.

God it must be awful to be so terrified of offending someone else that you'd rather be raped (or maybe you'd just rather someone ELSE be raped) than take a stand against violence against women.

You baby killers are all the same. Any depravity can be visited upon women up to and including abortion, murder, rape, and nobody better say anything about it because those women have it coming. It's their CHOICE to be raped/aborted/killed. And they better not lip off to the men who are doing the hurting, and they better not ask for child support, and they better not report them, and they better not defend themselves....just kill the baby and wait for the next abusive interlude, and hope this one doesn't end in your death.

And for God's sake, don't get injured and have the temerity and the audacity not to DIE OUTRIGHT because if you're unconscious, they're coming for you! Nobody's very worried about a WOMAN accidentally being killed when she hasn't even done anything except get sick. Cuz women WANT to die!

Bullets have a nasty habit of going right through windows, doors and even some walls.

And rapists have a bad habit of kidnapping and killing their victims. So should the woman simply be overcome by her attacker? Remember when I said liberals objectify women? This is a prime example. Their hatred of guns and gun rights is so overriding, so pervasive, that they would rather the woman take it in the rear and in the chest than dare to defend herself and her family with a firearm. If your party truly cared about women, you would let them do whatever it took to preserve the well-being of themselves and those they care for in this situation.

Case closed.

Last edited:
Get a mod to close the thread because TK says so.

Case closed, my ass. I don't have a gun because I don't want a gun. Many, many women have no desire to carry a gun. That has nothing to do with political lean or stance, it has to do with personal opinion.

They also have a way of going through hearts, spleens, lungs and other tissue in order to stop an assailant in his tracks.

And rapists have a bad habit of kidnapping and killing their victims. So should the woman simply be overcome by her attacker? Remember when I said liberals objectify women? This is a prime example. Their hatred of guns and gun rights is so overriding, so pervasive, that they would rather the woman take it in the rear and in the chest than dare to defend herself with a firearm. If your party truly cared about women, you would let them do whatever it took to preserve their well-being in this situation.

Case closed.

Caring about women includes their right to privacy, their right to have an abortion, the availability of contraceptives, being paid a living wage with benefits, etc,etc.

There is way more to the Constitution than just the 2nd amendment.

And rapists have a bad habit of kidnapping and killing their victims. So should the woman simply be overcome by her attacker? Remember when I said liberals objectify women? This is a prime example. Their hatred of guns and gun rights is so overriding, so pervasive, that they would rather the woman take it in the rear and in the chest than dare to defend herself with a firearm. If your party truly cared about women, you would let them do whatever it took to preserve their well-being in this situation.

Case closed.

Caring about women includes their right to privacy, their right to have an abortion, the availability of contraceptives, being paid a living wage with benefits, etc,etc.

Et tu, Brute?

Alas here we are, talking about the taking of life, and preserving the reproductive rights of the mother; when behold, she isn't even allowed to defend herself and preserve the right to her own life with her right to bear arms.

What good are her rights if she's dead? Do we not care about HER life in the slightest?

Last edited:
Her life is secondary to the desires of men. The desires of men to have consequence free sex, the desires of men to not have to get married, the desires of men to keep the sex trade alive and thriving, the desire of men to hide abuse they inflict upon the young and vulnerable, the desire of men to be able to safely rape women without having to fear a bullet in the brisket.

Nor is she deserving of adequate, let alone superior, medical care when she is coerced into getting her uterus scraped. Cuz nobody should know what landed her in such a dire situation, and nobody should know how many are being taken advantage of..and it's not such a complicated procedure, there's nothing to it, so we don't need to make sure the people who man the clinics are even remotely qualified or even sober.

Cuz women just don't matter.

The progressives have made back alley abortions the norm. They didn't force legalized abortion on us to improve the situation of women..they forced it on us in order to make the worst of the worst LEGAL. Because they're okay with it.

Case closed.

Et tu, Brute?

Alas here we are, talking about the taking of life, and preserving the reproductive rights of the mother; when behold, she isn't even allowed to defend herself and preserve the right to her own life with her right to bear arms.

What good are her rights if she's dead? Do we not care about HER life in the slightest?

That rings hollow coming from those who obstruct all attempts to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill!

Well, I realize that in leftist eyes, I'm just a dumb, drunken vagina on legs, but I think I'm probably smart and sober enough to figure out who REALLY champions my best interests.

When you put it that way, it's frightening that 53% of women vote democrat.

That's why it's a good idea to shoot the attacker, rather than windows, doors and walls....

Even simple concepts are too much for leftists to grasp.

Case closed, my ass. I don't have a gun because I don't want a gun. Many, many women have no desire to carry a gun. That has nothing to do with political lean or stance, it has to do with personal opinion.

Hey I know how you lefties can love a right to carry, just consider it that the woman is having an abortion, and aborting the rapist.

Since abortion is the greatest achievement in human history, you must support a woman aborting a rapist.

Et tu, Brute?

That rings hollow coming from those who obstruct all attempts to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill!

You would be willing to keep guns out of the hands of women who could use them to save themselves and their families? I thought Democrats cared about women, really I did. But as evidenced here, that fondness for women only reaches so far. This liberal idea that the rights of women should be defended and protected rings hollow when you don't think a woman should be allowed to exercise her Second Amendment rights to kill a rapist or a home invader to protect her family. There are mentally ill idiots out there with guns, and then there are women with guns who want nothing more than to keep themselves and those they love safe. Why would you begrudge them of such a thing?

Last edited:

Hey I know how you lefties can love a right to carry, just consider it that the woman is having an abortion, and aborting the rapist.

Since abortion is the greatest achievement in human history, you must support a woman aborting a rapist.

Written evidence for the existence of abortion dates back almost 4000 years so obviously it wasn't some recent "invention" by "leftists".

Et tu, Brute?

You would be willing to keep guns out of the hands of women who could use them to save themselves and their families?

Non sequitur!

Forum List

Back