Women need birth control because "they can't control their libido"

post_old.gif
Today, 03:07 PM JakeStarkey This message is hidden because JakeStarkey is on your ignore list.

I'd be more impressed with what "Mother" Theresa had to say if she didn't fly off to the Mayo Clinic for her cancer while those poor Indian people died in misery on dirt floors in her "Hospital".
At least she did something. What did you do JoeB, besides sponge off working American taxpayers and whine about injustice from behind your keyboard?

Only time I took money from the Taxpayers is when I was defending them in uniform.

And, no, all she really did was raise a charity with some very dodgy books.

But I'll leave it to the Great Christopher Hitchens to cut her down to size.

Last edited by a moderator:
At least she did something. What did you do JoeB, besides sponge off working American taxpayers and whine about injustice from behind your keyboard?

Only time I took money from the Taxpayers is when I was defending them in uniform.

which one of the village people were you?

So let me see if I can wrap myself around your logic here. Helping people whenever you can and to your best ability is bad. If you can't go set up a Mayo Clinic why bother right? Set up a million dollar a day clinic or don't try at all is your solution.

But not everyone knows Karate either.

I hold the rank of Master in Kung Fu San Soo. It took me 30 years to reach that level.

I can teach a person to be proficient with a firearm in a single day.

At 6 feet away, the person with the firearm and a single day of training can easily defeat me.

Martial Arts are great fun, great exercise, and full of great people. But for self-defense, get a gun.

If you are dumb enough to stand dead still square on to someone at that range you deserve to get shot. But that isn't how it happens in real life scenarios. Moving targets are notoriously difficult to hit. Handguns are inaccurate because people in stressful situations aren't trained to use them properly. No way, no how are you going to teach anyone in a single day how to defend themselves with a gun under all circumstances. Cops want at least 20'+ between themselves and a perp in order to draw, aim and fire and they practice constantly. A gun in a handbag will take longer to draw and aim. A perp will be all over the victim from 6' away before she even gets her hand on the gun. This all happens in milliseconds in real life. Hollywood is not real life.

Riiiight. Women NEVER use guns to protect themselves in real life. They should just resign themselves to having dicks stuck in them whenever someone feels like it, and get the name of a good abortionist now. Or live their entire lives behind locked doors, afraid to venture out. What were the stupid bitches thinking, anyway, with all that nonsense about defending themselves?

Seriously?

Ask any cop how long it takes to draw, aim and fire accurately and how far the perp has to be away from you for that to be an effective deterrent. Now let's take a look at a "date rape" situation and see how that is going to work in reality. Oh, and let's not forget that in most of these instances there is alcohol involved.

So we have someone who is not sober trying to reach her bag, pull out a gun and try to shoot someone at point blank range. Meanwhile the rapist will be trying to get the gun away from her. What are the odds he will get the gun away from her and then use it against her? What started as a rape is now a murder and the would be rapist can claim self defense because she pulled the gun on him.

Guns are not the solution to every problem.

I'm sorry. Did you just say that in most instances of rape, the woman is drunk?

I tell you what, honey. When it becomes as epidemic for MEN to be grabbed, have their pants pulled off in an alleyway, and then get raped up the ass, you feel free to defend yourself however you like. Until then, I don't recall asking you what the solution I choose to the epidemic that already affects ME should be.

Your apology is accepted for deliberately distorting what I actually posted.

Sorry, Sparky, but no. Not even a good try.

Here's what you said: Oh, and let's not forget that in most of these instances there is alcohol involved.

Now, please tell me how that's NOT saying that most women who get assaulted are drunk. Oh, wait, you're telling me that most RAPISTS are drunk, right? Is that it?

No, that can't be it, because you followed up with this: So we have someone who is not sober trying to reach her bag, pull out a gun and try to shoot someone at point blank range.

So SOMEONE around here is trying to deliberately distort what you said, and it ain't me.

And furthermore, don't you DARE try to take an apology for yourself out of ANYTHING I said. The only thing I'm sorry about is that I'm listening to a misogynistic rapist apologizer trying to justify keeping women as easy targets.

Not according to the cops I know. They won't pull their own guns out unless there is sufficient time, space and an identifiable threat.

I don't recall an epidemic of people assaulting and raping cops, so I fail to see why it's relevant what they do or don't do. Talk about your apples and oranges comparisons.

More bizarre distortions and deflections!

/sigh!

I'm not the one who brought up cops and the circumstances under which they draw their weapons in a debate about women defending themselves against rape with guns. So either you were drawing an analogy between rape victims drawing a weapon and cops drawing a weapon, which makes my point that COPS are not the targets of an epidemic of violent crime valid rather than a distortion, or you're a dumbfuck who said something absolutely apropos of nothing and totally irrelevant to the conversation.

Your choice. Which was it?

[

So let me see if I can wrap myself around your logic here. Helping people whenever you can and to your best ability is bad. If you can't go set up a Mayo Clinic why bother right? Set up a million dollar a day clinic or don't try at all is your solution.

I think you would have to use logic.

MOther Theresa wasn't a friend of the poor, she was a friend to poverty. If whe wanted to help the poor of Calcutta, she should have gone in with a bunch of rubbers and birth control pills.

I'm sorry. Did you just say that in most instances of rape, the woman is drunk?

I tell you what, honey. When it becomes as epidemic for MEN to be grabbed, have their pants pulled off in an alleyway, and then get raped up the ass, you feel free to defend yourself however you like. Until then, I don't recall asking you what the solution I choose to the epidemic that already affects ME should be.

Your apology is accepted for deliberately distorting what I actually posted.

Sorry, Sparky, but no. Not even a good try.

Here's what you said: Oh, and let's not forget that in most of these instances there is alcohol involved.

Now, please tell me how that's NOT saying that most women who get assaulted are drunk. Oh, wait, you're telling me that most RAPISTS are drunk, right? Is that it?

No, that can't be it, because you followed up with this: So we have someone who is not sober trying to reach her bag, pull out a gun and try to shoot someone at point blank range.

So SOMEONE around here is trying to deliberately distort what you said, and it ain't me.

And furthermore, don't you DARE try to take an apology for yourself out of ANYTHING I said. The only thing I'm sorry about is that I'm listening to a misogynistic rapist apologizer trying to justify keeping women as easy targets.

Isn't it darling....and they view themselves as these great proponents of women's *rights*. So long as those *rights* have to do with seeing to it that a woman's primary function is as a machine to provide guilt-free sex for some asshole.

You have a right to your body, in order to maintain it for use and abuse by others! You have a right to kill your babies...but not the men who might attack you....you're too stupid and drunk to be trusted with a gun! Just take it like a good girl and shut your fucking mouth, and fork over the$$ for the abortion in 6 months because your baby is just as worthless as you are!

So most women who are raped on dates are drunk and shouldn't bother to defend themselves?

Seriously?

So most women who are raped on dates are drunk and shouldn't bother to defend themselves?

Seriously?

Just to set the record straight there was no allegation of being drunk, simply that alcohol was involved. It has been established by plenty of studies that even as little as a single drink can impair your faculties. Which begs the question, do you want people with impaired faculties handling lethal weapons?

drink.jpg

Well if alcohol is involved to the extent that a person can't manage to protect herself from a rapist, then I do believe the implication is that the victim is drunk and therefore SHOULDN'T protect herself.

Cuz she might accidentally hurt herself. And we don't want THAT, so she needs to just lay back and get the rape over with.

Well if alcohol is involved to the extent that a person can't manage to protect herself from a rapist, then I do believe the implication is that the victim is drunk and therefore SHOULDN'T protect herself.

Cuz she might accidentally hurt herself. And we don't want THAT, so she needs to just lay back and get the rape over with.

What if her rapist takes the gun away from her and kills her? Or she only means to "defend" herself but the gun goes off and she shoots herself? Or she shoots and misses and the bullet hits someone else?

Guns and alcohol are a lethal combination. They are certainly not a deterrent to rape when they cannot be handled safely. Not even the NRA advocates mixing guns and alcohol.

What if her rapist takes the gun away from her and kills her? Or she only means to "defend" herself but the gun goes off and she shoots herself? Or she shoots and misses and the bullet hits someone else?

Guns and alcohol are a lethal combination. They are certainly not a deterrent to rape when they cannot be handled safely. Not even the NRA advocates mixing guns and alcohol.

What if she doesn't have a gun, like you want, and the rapist kills her?

A gun doesn't guarantee that a person can protect themselves, it just ups the odds astronomically.

(Which is why I think leftists oppose guns.)

Who else is in the room where she's being raped?

God it must be awful to be so terrified of offending someone else that you'd rather be raped (or maybe you'd just rather someone ELSE be raped) than take a stand against violence against women.

You baby killers are all the same. Any depravity can be visited upon women up to and including abortion, murder, rape, and nobody better say anything about it because those women have it coming. It's their CHOICE to be raped/aborted/killed. And they better not lip off to the men who are doing the hurting, and they better not ask for child support, and they better not report them, and they better not defend themselves....just kill the baby and wait for the next abusive interlude, and hope this one doesn't end in your death.

And for God's sake, don't get injured and have the temerity and the audacity not to DIE OUTRIGHT because if you're unconscious, they're coming for you! Nobody's very worried about a WOMAN accidentally being killed when she hasn't even done anything except get sick. Cuz women WANT to die!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back