Women need birth control because "they can't control their libido"

Rocko's comments would be insulting to women, because saying they should have steel to boot abortions is insulting to women. His opinion on Republicans would not be a slight to women. The governor didn't make comments about both Republicans and women, his comments were directed towards Democrats, and what he said wasn't hyperbole, it was truth? If Democrats thought women could abstain from having sex then whats all the bickering about free birth control about?

I knew you couldnt tell the difference.

Second question: If you dont believe in steal toe boot abortions then why do you wear boots?

See I would ask what the correlation between intelligence and birth control but I know you couldnt explain your own logic...because it aint logic at all

Can you stop being a moron? No you can't, so ill humor you.

I guess it wouldn't make sense to wear them.

It wouldnt make sense to where boots?

He's absolutely correct..the left maintains that women *can't* control themselves sexually...thus the necessity for birth control in the schools, and abortion clinics on every corner.

Because men should never have to pay for children from women they screw, but have no intention of engaging in a permanent relationship with.

The left hates women.

Its healthcare not birth control and there needs to be a collective contribution to her fornicating needs......

Yes...women are horny all the time and men bear no responsibility

God forbid the woman gets pregnant and wants an abortion or help in raising a child as a single mother....where is Huckabee then?

Surely there would be a line of bleeding heart liberals just waiting to provide for her every want.........

Yes...actually we do care about children

Perhaps you left Democrats can run on Obama's record instead of dirty politics?

I know, that is only a dream for the rest of us

this is a preview of what is to come folks...get prepared for the ugly shit

They fight against supervision or modern medical care in abortion clinics, and they have maintained for years that not only are women obligated to engage in casual sex...they are "frigid" if they don't. And because they are expected to give in to all sexual demands/urges, birth control is a necessity, because men shouldn't have to pay for children borne by women they only value as screw buddies.

The left has always hated women.

Huh? He didn't say anything about women, period.

"providing for them a prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system"

Women who do not want children they cannot support are irresponsible?

He's saying that what the Democrats think. He;s not saying women can't control their libido.

I'm afraid that is exactly what he said

Huckabee: Dems say women need government to 'control their libido' - NBC Politics

"If the Democrats want to insult women by making them believe that they are helpless without Uncle Sugar coming in and providing for them a prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system

What is the matter with you women? Can't keep your legs closed?

"Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee says ..."

It is called "here-say". The reason it has a term for it. Because it means nothing except that someone is making an uncorroborate claim.

I knew you couldnt tell the difference.

Second question: If you dont believe in steal toe boot abortions then why do you wear boots?

See I would ask what the correlation between intelligence and birth control but I know you couldnt explain your own logic...because it aint logic at all

Can you stop being a moron? No you can't, so ill humor you.

I guess it wouldn't make sense to wear them.

It wouldnt make sense to where boots?

Did I stutter? Get to the point already, or do you not have one?

"Women want Uncle Sugar to give them free birth control".

Its actually very interesting that this lie has taken hold. How many times have we seen it repeated here?

You gotta hand it to the R's. They've repeated this lie so may times, the kneejerkers just bob their little empty heads up and down.

"providing for them a prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system"

He's saying that what the Democrats think. He;s not saying women can't control their libido.

Even CC knows he didn't say that. I feel sorry for you if you really do believe that.

If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it...

Huckabee: Dems say women need government to 'control their libido' - NBC Politics

"If the Democrats want to insult women by making them believe that they are helpless without Uncle Sugar coming in and providing for them a prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system

What is the matter with you women? Can't keep your legs closed?

"Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee says ..."

It is called "here-say". The reason it has a term for it. Because it means nothing except that someone is making an uncorroborate claim.

Watch the footage.

He's a creep who throws around red meat because he doesn't have facts.

And, the nutters will eat it up.

What is it with Republicans and birth control?

It has been 50 years and they still can't figure it out?

Birth control is not about women not being able to control their libido. It is not about women being sluts

It is about responsible parenthood. Something republicans should be in favor of

we are all afraid you are a proven liar and should not be taken seriously ANYMORE

You brought it on yourself, what a shame you can't be honest or have any honor

The problem is that the dems don't have to make up these assine Religous nutter quotes because they are real.

As to Huckabee, apparantly he considers a single woman, or married woman for that matter, wishing to have sex w/o procreation to be an inablilty to control the female libido. Ofay.

How do you get that from this?

He says that because he can't read. None of them can.

I don't care if a woman needs birth control, or just wants birth control. However, SHE can PAY for her own birth control. No one else.

Forum List

Back