Women sexually assaulted by hundreds of Arab or N. African men in Cologne

images

Europe’s Rape Epidemic: Western Women Will Be Sacrificed At The Altar Of Mass Migration

...Readers will be more than aware that Sweden has become Europe’s rape capital. Its government has blamed this on everything from increased reporting to the internet to the weather. Norway and Denmark also have some rather alarming rates of rape, but those countries are more readily willing to admit the cause.

In Norway, recent statistics revealed that 100 per cent of violent street-rapes committed in the capital city of Oslo were committed by “non-western” immigrants. It’s a similar story in Denmark, where the majority of rapes are committed by immigrants, usually Muslim.

In England, it’s been rape after rape – tens of thousands of young British girls are brutalised, tortured, beaten and raped by organised gangs comprised almost exclusively of Muslims. And now we have Germany. When Chancellor Merkel threw open the doors of her country to hundreds of thousands of migrants from the Middle East and Africa, she opened the door to the rape of German women.

Rape and sexual assault (as well as forced prostitution) is rampant within the refugee camps in Germany, and it has spilled out to the nearby towns. Rape in Germany has already been described as an “epidemic” and one that the German authorities, and media, are keeping rather quiet about. The reality is that German authorities, who know that many of these asylum seekers are rapists, will allow those men to live freely among German women – they have decided to allow German women to be raped, just like authorities all across Europe.

Women of Europe must understand what is happening here. This is not Page Three, or a Carry On film sexist joke (for the record, I wouldn’t be without my Carry On collection); this is a truly brutal hatred of women that demands we are slaves and absolutely believes it has the right to rape women who don’t submit. The men think of women this way because that is where they come from, that is what they know.

Reports reveal that the bulk of “asylum seekers” now piling in to Europe are from countries including Pakistan, Somalia, Afghanistan, and other places where women are treated appallingly as a matter of course. It’s not the “extreme fringe” or a “tiny minority”; it is the norm, the mainstream, and the law of the land....

Europe’s Rape Epidemic: Western Women Will Be Sacrificed At The Altar Of Mass Migration

When it says "arab or north African" as the description of the criminals

And that makes them "migrants" ---- how?

Ever been to Germany?

The same thing that makes all the "Americans" immigrants, they are not indigenous to the continent. Since when has Germany been part of North Africa or arabia ?

"Migrants" is not the same thing as "immigrants". And neither one is the same as ethnicity, which is what the description (from one guy) refers to -- physical appearance.

You cannot look at a person and determine their travel history from their appearance. Can't do it.

The case has been plastered all over the internet news outlets and they all say the same thing. The criminals were all foreign immigrants/migrants that conducted the attacks in an organised manner. The German police are looking at the evidence and could be making arrests shortly, the easy answer is to stop all migration/immigration to Europe NOW and look to removing those already here legally

Uh --- no. They don't say that. Which was exactly my point in my first post.

Eyewitnesses did. From Der Spiegel that has been desperately attempting to downplay migrant "issues" and cover for Merkel. Even they had to cover this incident.

"According to police, some 90 complaints had been filed by Tuesday morning, with witnesses saying that the perpetrators were young men between 15 and 35 years old and appeared to have migrant backgrounds."

They are known to the police already. Known criminals. The left wing knee jerk defense of any and all <fill in the blank with migrants/refugees> makes then look like bloody fools.

"At a press conference on Monday evening, Cologne's police chief, Wolfgang Albers, said that a quarter of the complaints made were related to sexual harassment or groping, with many others pertaining to theft of purses, wallets and mobile phones.

He said that smaller groups of men repeatedly emerged from a crowd of about 1,000 young men to surround women, harass them and steal from them. According to the Cologne daily Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger, many of the presumed perpetrators are suspected of being from a large group of men that has attracted the attention of police in the past several months. Prior to New Year's Eve, the group had been involved in theft and petty crimes in Cologne nightlife districts."

AND even from a government Minister...

"We will not tolerate organized groups of men from North Africa that debase defenseless women with brazen sexual attacks," said Ralf Jäger, interior minister of the state of North Rhine-Westphalia. He added, however, that the authorities will do everything in their power to ensure that such attacks are not repeated. "We owe that to women as well as to those North African refugees who want to live peacefully among us."

New Year's Eve Attacks: Dozens of Women Sexually Assaulted in Cologne - SPIEGEL ONLINE

New Year's Eve Attacks: Dozens of Women Sexually Assaulted in Cologne - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Shit is gonna hit the fan when the women get fed up and become like amazonian warrior women that will be a force to be reckoned with.

"...In England, it’s been rape after rape – tens of thousands of young British girls are brutalised, tortured, beaten and raped by organised gangs comprised almost exclusively of Muslims."

Must have happened after they printed the early edition of the London Times.....

Also, I am curious of how they knew that they were, "....mostly Muslims". Were they carrying prayer rugs on their shoulders?

Last edited:
Wow worst article ever. 5 paragraphs about vague nothing intended to disparage immigrants. 1,000 assaulters at Cologne's main train station... their main train station? How many thousands of people passed through there that night? 60 criminal complaints... about what? Only one is about rape. And as compared to how many on a usual night?

Garbage. As is to be expected from TD these days when it comes to browns.
I don't think there is a more crowded place anywhere in the world than Times Square on New Year's Eve. I am old enough to have been there many times and I live close enough to Times Square to have heard about it if mobs of ethnic brown males surrounded groups of White girls and molested them the way these German girls described being molested. Nothing like that ever happened during a social celebration in Times Square -- or any other civilized place in the U.S. I'm aware of. Nothing even close to that!

The men who did this are described by the girls and other witnesses as being either North African or Arabic. Whatever ethnicity they are I regard them as uncivilized n!ggers who deserve to be shot down and mercilessly killed like the rampant animals they are. I am not only pissed off at them but at the efforts of government to make it even more difficult for civilized people to arm themselves against the emerging threat we are witnessing.

The behavior of these men is radical and it is very important to prepare for a radical response the first time it happens here. And because they've gotten away with it in Germany we may rest assured their counterparts will soon be doing the same thing here.

"...The men who did this are described by the girls and other witnesses as being either North African or Arabic. Whatever ethnicity they are I regard them as uncivilizedn!ggers who deserve to be shot down and mercilessly killed like the rampant animals they are. I am not only pissed off at them but at the efforts of government to make it even more difficult for civilized people to arm themselves against the emerging threat we are witnessing."

Relax. Pour another Green Jack, caress your gun, and sleep well, with dreams of brown people dancing in the air under the scaffold....

The women are clearly to blame. Dressing like whores, not covering their faces and drinking alcohol is too much for a Allah-fearing Muslim to abide!

Wow worst article ever. 5 paragraphs about vague nothing intended to disparage immigrants. 1,000 assaulters at Cologne's main train station... their main train station? How many thousands of people passed through there that night? 60 criminal complaints... about what? Only one is about rape. And as compared to how many on a usual night?

Garbage. As is to be expected from TD these days when it comes to browns.
I don't think there is a more crowded place anywhere in the world than Times Square on New Year's Eve. I am old enough to have been there many times and I live close enough to Times Square to have heard about it if mobs of ethnic brown males surrounded groups of White girls and molested them the way these German girls described being molested. Nothing like that ever happened during a social celebration in Times Square -- or any other civilized place in the U.S. I'm aware of. Nothing even close to that!

The men who did this are described by the girls and other witnesses as being either North African or Arabic. Whatever ethnicity they are I regard them as uncivilized n!ggers who deserve to be shot down and mercilessly killed like the rampant animals they are. I am not only pissed off at them but at the efforts of government to make it even more difficult for civilized people to arm themselves against the emerging threat we are witnessing.

The behavior of these men is radical and it is very important to prepare for a radical response the first time it happens here. And because they've gotten away with it in Germany we may rest assured their counterparts will soon be doing the same thing here.
Times Square on New Year's Eve is among the most heavily guarded, secure places on the planet. It's one of the most famous places in the world. Your comparison is stupid.

Let's not lose sight of the real victims here. These poor Muslim men braved seas, danger and foreign lands for a better life only to be met by hoards of wanton trollops.

The women are clearly to blame. Dressing like whores, not covering their faces and drinking alcohol is too much for a Allah-fearing Muslim to abide!

The Mayor of Cologne has actually come up with guidelines for how young German women behave so the sexual assaults won't happen to them.

AKA blaming the victims not the perps. I'll look for the exact quote.

Cologne New Year gang assaults: Mayor says women should have code of conduct to prevent future assault
Mayor Henriette Reker enraged people by focusing on women’s actions instead of the men who carried out the assault

The Mayor of Cologne said today that women should adopt a “code of conduct” to prevent future assault at a crisis meeting following the sexual attack of women by 1000 men on New Year’s eve.

Mayor Henriette Reker attended an emergency meeting with Chief of Police Wolfgang Albers and Wolfgang Wurm to discuss how to deal with the attack, where dozens of women were repeatedly touched and groped, with one case of alleged rape in the center of town.

“It is important to prevent such incidents from ever happening again,” said Mayor Reker, as reported in German by RP Online. “We have heard by now that they [the attacks] have occurred in other cities. This of course is not comforting to us.”

The Cologne Mayor tells women how to act in public to prevent rape after mass sexual assault

There, was that so hard?

1. The Mass Sexual Assault Robbery spree of that one night was bad enough, on top of the normal crime of a normal First World CIty. But as an indicator of the culture that is being imported into Germany? It is a warning of what a bad idea it is.

2. Modern "liberals" have nothing to do with past "liberals".

3. Demanding and forcing Assimilation is the exact opposite of Multiculturalism.

4. Exactly. We could not have a serious and honest discussion on the changes of massive demographic transformation and cultural shift would bring, because any attempt to address them was demagogued by "liberals" like you. Just like you just did. Thanks for that.

1. 100 reported incidents of anything on the drunkest party night of the year in one of the busiest places in an entire country is not a "mass spree"

2. Dismissed as nonsense

3. Is that why every city has a Little Italy, Germantown, Chinatown, French Quarter, etc.?

4. You hate brown people. You constantly disparage them, and have never said anything good about them. That is something you cannot deny.

1. Committed by organized criminal group(s)? Yes. Spree is completely fair.

2. NOpe. LIbs today are sitting on the Victories of past battles and pretending to fight against foes that are long vanquished.

3. No, it is why the vast majority of Italians and Germans and French do not and have never lived in such segregated ghettos.

4. Try searching my posts for Herman Cain references. You should be able to find some "Good things" said about him. Your are confusing racism for conflicting agenda's and interests. A very convenient mistake... one libs are known for.
1. False partisan speculation

2. Dumb partisan speculation

3. Total disregard for the history of this great nation

4. You should have just said some of your best friends are black

1. It's my opinion, and one that seems shared by many Germans including Merkel. They don't seem to think it normal.

2. Nope.Simple observation. Here we see modern "libs" run into real "anti-women" men. And how they fail to deal.

3. Nope. Anecdotal evidence based on ethnic Americans I have know.

4. You don't have to keep demonstrating the Race Card. We get it. Thank you for demonstrating the reason that we had no serious discussion on the changes to be caused by Third World Immigration. I wonder how many of the "100" women sexually assaulted and robbed had heard and believed the dismissal of any concerns as "nativist" or "racist"...

"Anecdotal" data is not real data.

No, it's doesn't.

Do you know ethnic people that live in or at least are from such areas?

"...In England, it’s been rape after rape – tens of thousands of young British girls are brutalised, tortured, beaten and raped by organised gangs comprised almost exclusively of Muslims."

Must have happened after they printed the early edition of the London Times.....

Also, I am curious of how they knew that they were, "....mostly Muslims". Were they carrying prayer rugs on their shoulders?

I guess you missed it in the MSM?

Here is one of them.

"It conservatively estimated that 1,400 children had been sexually abused in the town between 1997 and 2013, predominantly by gangs of British-Pakistani men."

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Widespread organised child sexual abuse took place in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, England, between 1997 and 2013. Local investigations into the abuse began in 1999, although some reports were never finalised or made public by the authorities.[1] In 2010, five men of Pakistani heritage were found guilty of a series of sexual offences against girls as young as twelve.[2] A subsequent investigation by The Times reported that the child sex exploitation was much more widespread, and the Home Affairs Select Committeecriticised the South Yorkshire Police force and Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council for their handling of the abuse.

An independent inquiry into child sexual abuse in the town, led by Professor Alexis Jay, was established in 2013 for Rotherham Council.[3] The inquiry's initial report, published on 26 August 2014, condemned the failure of the authorities in Rotherham to act effectively against the abuse and even, in some cases, to acknowledge that it was taking place.[4][5][6] It conservatively estimated that 1,400 children had been sexually abused in the town between 1997 and 2013, predominantly by gangs of British-Pakistani men.[7]Abuses described by the report included abduction, rape, torture and sex trafficking of children.[6]

Members of the British-Pakistani community condemned both the sexual abuse and the fact that it had been covered up for fear of "giving oxygen" to racism.

There is a list of additional rape rings at the bottom of this article for further reading.

Forum List

Back