Women should not be in the medical professional

i was in the hospital and my situation was not fully resolved and this ass nurse says...."omg so what are you going to do"

You dumb bitch what do yall plan to do since i am the one being treated? a male nurse or doctor would have never said nothing retarded like that?
Have you been seeing an ass doctor for a long time?

only since he found out about the brain tumor

i had swollen feet and one of them was still swollen. That bitch didnt care
Left ? Cardiology.........

no right. im home now
Too much soda intake..

no right. im home now
Too much soda intake..

i know, rootbeer and mountain dew

no right. im home now
Too much soda intake..

Soda?

Really?

th

i was in the hospital and my situation was not fully resolved and this ass nurse says...."omg so what are you going to do"

You dumb bitch what do yall plan to do since i am the one being treated? a male nurse or doctor would have never said nothing retarded like that?

Maybe she is telling you that your rectum is untreatable.

I should have asked her to suck my dick

Could have done that...

I'm sure she would have had a big laugh when you showed it to her

no right. im home now
Too much soda intake..

Soda?

Really?

th

And sodium

Try taking some of that beet powder they advertise for your circulation. I have a relative who took that stuff and all the broken veins dissapeared in one month

Could have done that...

I'm sure she would have had a big laugh when you showed it to her

She probably would have said, "What is that? It looks like a penis only smaller!"

Another I can't get laid frustration thread....

no right. im home now
Too much soda intake..

Soda?

Really?

th

And sodium

Try taking some of that beet powder they advertise for your circulation. I have a relative who took that stuff and all the broken veins dissapeared in one month

beet powder??

Helps your body create nitric oxide
Is Beetroot Powder Good For You?

I am glad FBJ showed up I don't think I can take another day of those hair pulling, clothes rending conservatives crying their collective eyes out over abortion.
Agree! Who’s got time for their silliness?

The only question left IMO now that they want to be able to wait until the baby has been birthed, kept comfortable for a bit perhaps, etc., is since they’ve now decided to skip the breech birthing step will they still be allowed to kill the little baby by shoving an ice pick-like device into its skull and scrambling its brains to death? Or, will they be restricted to things like suffocation, lethal injection, a pill, gunshot, or whatever?
Wrong thread, there are places you can continue you macabre masturbation moment.

Hey, there are crappy male doctors as well. On my first ship, I broke a metatarsal on my foot while playing basketball. I went to the ship's doctor and told him what happened. He x-rayed my foot, saw that it was broke, and told me to wrap it up with an ACE bandage and wear high top tennis shoes and come see him in a week. A week later, I went back and he asked me how I was doing. I told him that my foot was still broke, so he x-rayed it again, saw that there was still a break, and told me to come back in another week. I then told him that he had 2 choices. Either (a) get the duty driver to take me to Portsmouth to see another doctor, or (b) I would take a cab there myself and he could explain why my foot was still broke to other doctors.

He got the duty driver to take me to Portsmouth, and after the doctor had examined me, he asked how long my foot had been broke. I told him about a week, and also told him about how the ship's doctor had gone about treating my foot. He then told me that I wasn't going back to the ship, I was going to be put on 6 months of limited duty.

No. Gender doesn't necessarily mean that someone is a good doctor or not.

Forum List

Back