Women's March Encourages Donations For NON-WHITE-Helping Charity Organizations

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Yes, the same Women's March movement officials who honored and made 'VIP Speakers' of a black woman who kidnapped / tortured / sodomized / killed / THEN attempted to ransom an 80+ yo white man AND a black woman who fled the country after murdering a policeman is 'at it again'...

Instead of encouraging donations to help ALL Texas victims of Hurricane Harvey, they are encouraging people to only donate to organizations who help NON-Whites.

Women's March Encourages People To Help Hurricane Harvey Victims--Well, Except For The White Ones

"The Women’s March is encouraging people to donate to organizations that specifically help non-white groups after Hurricane Harvey.

In a tweet Tuesday, Women’s March said, “here’s a list of organizations working to keep immigrant, Black, Latinx, & other communities safe after Hurricane Harvey.”

The backlash was quick to come:

Does that mean they are not helping caucasians? How is this not reverse racism?
— kathryn kelly (@kathrynkellyPR)
August 29, 2017

What the literal HELL is wrong with us? We start picking and choosing what ethnic groups we’re going to help in a time of crisis?
pic.twitter.com/zzXlBrDRy7
— Victor Haymon II (@ii_haymon) August 30, 2017

Can’t we just forget about race and love and help everyone?
— Gary Morris (@GaryMorris13)
August 30, 2017

Steps proudly, boldly, upon the Platform of Hate and blithely uses a disaster to push more Hate. It’s the Progressive thing to do.
— Babe Elder (@babe_elder)
August 30, 2017

etc...

Yes, the same Women's March movement officials who honored and made 'VIP Speakers' of a black woman who kidnapped / tortured / sodomized / killed / THEN attempted to ransom an 80+ yo white man AND a black woman who fled the country after murdering a policeman is 'at it again'...

Instead of encouraging donations to help ALL Texas victims of Hurricane Harvey, they are encouraging people to only donate to organizations who help NON-Whites.

Women's March Encourages People To Help Hurricane Harvey Victims--Well, Except For The White Ones

"The Women’s March is encouraging people to donate to organizations that specifically help non-white groups after Hurricane Harvey.

In a tweet Tuesday, Women’s March said, “here’s a list of organizations working to keep immigrant, Black, Latinx, & other communities safe after Hurricane Harvey.”

The backlash was quick to come:

Does that mean they are not helping caucasians? How is this not reverse racism?
— kathryn kelly (@kathrynkellyPR)
August 29, 2017

What the literal HELL is wrong with us? We start picking and choosing what ethnic groups we’re going to help in a time of crisis?
pic.twitter.com/zzXlBrDRy7
— Victor Haymon II (@ii_haymon) August 30, 2017

Can’t we just forget about race and love and help everyone?
— Gary Morris (@GaryMorris13)
August 30, 2017

Steps proudly, boldly, upon the Platform of Hate and blithely uses a disaster to push more Hate. It’s the Progressive thing to do.
— Babe Elder (@babe_elder)
August 30, 2017

etc...
Racist little fucks. That's ok guess we will have to return the favor.

It's like you spend all your time trying to find something to upset you.

"Look what the darkies are up to now!"

Well, we have a bunch of snowflakes getting upset about faux/made-up racism on every level, where anything anti-communist liberal is deemed racist, but when there is ACTUAL racism (like this shit in the OP), he's not allowed to get upset?
:lol:

Well, we have a bunch of snowflakes getting upset about faux/made-up racism on every level, where anything anti-communist liberal is deemed racist, but when there is ACTUAL racism (like this shit in the OP), he's not allowed to get upset?
Well said!!!

He goes looking for it. He goes out of his way trying to find reasons to be offended.

easyt is by far the most prolific butt hurt, piss drinking topic starter on this forum. He needs to give it a fucking rest.

He goes looking for it. He goes out of his way trying to find reasons to be offended.

easyt is by far the most prolific butt hurt, piss drinking topic starter on this forum. He needs to give it a fucking rest.
Yeah, calling out blatant racism is just like going after historical statues and what shoes people wear.

I say we go along with it.

As the AA's are clinging to some inner tube, just instruct the 1,000 boats
being operate by white civilian volunteers to explain to those drowning that
the BLM raft will be along in around 6 or 7 hours. Just as soon as they
can find somebody to teach them how to tie the logs together.

I just donated to a group that goes around tossing white people into rivers. They do great work.

I just donated to a group that goes around tossing white people into rivers. They do great work.

Good for you.

I donated a book of instructions to the AA that mows the yard, and lays
sod for me.

The book is entitled..."Green Side Up!"

Good for you.

I donated a book of instructions to the AA that mows the yard, and lays
sod for me.

The book is entitled..."Green Side Up!"
Oh that guy. He's been spying on you. Don't go for a walk near any rivers.

That's exactly what I am going to do.

When he gets near me...I'll tell him I'll give him 20 bucks and 2 bottles
of Mogan David instead of the usual 10 bucks and 1 bottle, to mow the
river.

35824871754_29beb2efa5_c.jpg

:banana:

Forum List

Back