🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Women's march leader Sarsour launches racial attack against white women Susan Collins

Now that "mr. justice" kavawhore has been confirmed, you might see a lot. Not all white women are fine with being slaves. The ones who are usually are fundie trash.
There are no slaves or efforts to bring back slavery.

Women have equal rights and there is no threat to those rights

There is a direct threat to women's rights to own their own bodies and decide whether to proceed with a pregnancy or not, according to their choice. Not all women are members of these religions that are against this. Remember when the First Amendment allowed us to select our own religions?

Now that "mr. justice" kavawhore has been confirmed, you might see a lot. Not all white women are fine with being slaves. The ones who are usually are fundie trash.

There is a direct threat to women's rights to own their own bodies and decide whether to proceed with a pregnancy or not, according to their choice. Not all women are members of these religions that are against this. Remember when the First Amendment allowed us to select our own religions?

Ahh yes the old "bodily autonomy" argument.

Guess what cupcake - you don't have bodily autonomy and never did. Don't believe me? Go try and sell a kidney.

What religion can't you chose ?

Prior to Roe, most states outlawed abortion. 4 or 5 allowed it.

If it is overturned....most states will allow it. So you'll still have that choice in most cases.

Can you ever not be a moron when you post ?

That's an odd card to play considering all the supposed sexual assault victims are white...

The article is behind paywall. Was her angle that African American's get more abortions, thus it was an attack on them or something?
She is just another Democrat kook.
She's a rabid Muslim who doesn't know her place according to her religion. She only gets away with it because she's part of the, destroy another country founded by whites, mob.

This has nothing to do with Islam. More worrisome here, in the United States, is possible enslavement by right-wing so called "Christian" men dedicated to inspecting our genitals and ordering us how to live our lives. Piss-pots. Imagine some asshole telling you that you should put an aspirin between your knees or that you can't have an abortion because his cult doesn't like it and he's Big Government and you are not allowed to select your own religion, First Amendment be damned.
Well some women, women like you for instance would certainly benefit from a kindly and generous master directing your day to to day activities. You are substituting hysteria for thoughtful and measured words and acts. I would not go so far as to mandate removal of all reproductive organs in a hysterectomy to deal with female hysteria. Though it is tempting.

Women’s March leader Sarsour launches racial attack against ‘white woman’ Susan Collins

Women’s March leader Linda Sarsour on Friday launched a racial attack against Sen. Susan Collins, saying the Maine Republican was guilty of espousing “white supremacy” with her decision to support the Supreme Court nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

---------------------------------------------------------------

When you know history, when you know cloward and piven, when you know what SJW indoctrinations are you can then see why these lunatic lefts are out in full force herding in their sheep. They are building their own armies to the stupid and dumbed down who aren't smart enough to see this is how America falls just like Europe has fallen.

This is how they round you all up , and lead you to your own deaths, loss of freedom, loss of rights ...

HITLER DID THE SAME THINGS YOU STUPID FKS!! READ A GAWD DAM HISTORY BOOK RETARDS!!

This is FANTASTIC....

The more they SPEW their Hatred the more

we STOMP their ass in November.....

Why do you want to do this to your fellow Americans? Just what is it in your mind that wants you to harm your fellow Americans?

What religion can't you chose ?

Prior to Roe, most states outlawed abortion. 4 or 5 allowed it.

If it is overturned....most states will allow it. So you'll still have that choice in most cases.

Can you ever not be a moron when you post ?
I have seen no evidence of non moronic postings. There are some women who need a kind and generous master to direct their day to day activities. This is one.

Women’s March leader Sarsour launches racial attack against ‘white woman’ Susan Collins

Women’s March leader Linda Sarsour on Friday launched a racial attack against Sen. Susan Collins, saying the Maine Republican was guilty of espousing “white supremacy” with her decision to support the Supreme Court nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

---------------------------------------------------------------

When you know history, when you know cloward and piven, when you know what SJW indoctrinations are you can then see why these lunatic lefts are out in full force herding in their sheep. They are building their own armies to the stupid and dumbed down who aren't smart enough to see this is how America falls just like Europe has fallen.

This is how they round you all up , and lead you to your own deaths, loss of freedom, loss of rights ...

HITLER DID THE SAME THINGS YOU STUPID FKS!! READ A GAWD DAM HISTORY BOOK RETARDS!!

This is FANTASTIC....

The more they SPEW their Hatred the more

we STOMP their ass in November.....

Why do you want to do this to your fellow Americans? Just what is it in your mind that wants you to harm your fellow Americans?

I just want to stop you NAZI'S...….

This has nothing to do with Islam. More worrisome here, in the United States, is possible enslavement by right-wing so called "Christian" men dedicated to inspecting our genitals and ordering us how to live our lives. Piss-pots. Imagine some asshole telling you that you should put an aspirin between your knees or that you can't have an abortion because his cult doesn't like it and he's Big Government and you are not allowed to select your own religion, First Amendment be damned.
Well some women, women like you for instance would certainly benefit from a kindly and generous master directing your day to to day activities. You are substituting hysteria for thoughtful and measured words and acts. I would not go so far as to mandate removal of all reproductive organs in a hysterectomy to deal with female hysteria. Though it is tempting.

Good grief. I hope that you are enjoying your Fifthy Shades thing. Your "master" and your "playroom" must be really nice,I hope he gives you enough orgasms for your satisfaction.

Sharia law -which is what Sarsour is a prop player for- is a direct threat to a woman's right to their own bodies, ya dunce!

That's an odd card to play considering all the supposed sexual assault victims are white...

The article is behind paywall. Was her angle that African American's get more abortions, thus it was an attack on them or something?

Are you looking for the reasons a Democrat said something?

Seriously?

Yes and abortion as it stands now is a right but does not fall under equal rights.

The first amendment will always allow that.

Good grief. I hope that you are enjoying your Fifthy Shades thing. Your "master" and your "playroom" must be really nice,I hope he gives you enough orgasms for your satisfaction.
I have no need of a master and never have. Although in years gone by I admit to being a harsh mistress from time to time.

As one of the women who actually got out and marched and fought and battled through law school and had my hand held instead of offered a job so another woman lawyer and myself started our own firm. After a lifetime of battle and humiliation I recognize that for the most part, it wasn't worth it. There are simply too many women like yourself.

In 1977 I went into my boss's office every morning and hiked my skirt up to my waist while he inspected my stockings for runs. Long pants were not allowed. We had a dress code. Pantyhose was not allowed. All the women wore stockings with garters. If we had a run we had to change.

I ran a protest in that office making him pay for new stockings if we got a run at work. He finally did it.

I marched so that no other woman would have to be subjected to stocking inspections. It wasn't worth it. Seeing what women did with what we won and gave them we needn't have bothered. You trashed it all.

There are very few women capable of possessing rights. The lengthy and well researched address by Susan Collins proves her fitness. The thoughtless ninnying by Linda Sarsour proves she isn't nor are the thoughtless fellow ninnyers who pay attention to her braying.

Collins IS betraying her own sex, which is pretty disgusting. She sides with sexual abusers, wannabe rapists, male supremacists, and patriarchal "religions." Good going, Sen. Filth.
Then again, so did Ford's female witness.

More came out against him, including his college roommate. Collins still is guilty of betraying her sex and siding with sexual abusers, wannabe rapists, male supremacists, and patriarchal "religions." I don't understand why some men, who claim to be heterosexuals, hold such hostility toward women. For a woman to do this is ridiculous. I guess she really has been disappointed that she is not male.
You’re guilty of being an ignorant fucking moron. Seriously, what is wrong with you people?

Collins IS betraying her own sex, which is pretty disgusting. She sides with sexual abusers, wannabe rapists, male supremacists, and patriarchal "religions." Good going, Sen. Filth.
Who are all these individuals?

Drunken men and boys, like kavanaugh, usually. I won't go into the preacher-boy, let's-trash-women guys, who are the usual right-wing garbage. Some of them got offices at HHS, so they can arrange for American women to be restricted and enslaved. There was some dumb fundie bitch over there who started telling women that birth control doesn't work, although we all know better, according to normal medical professionals. She seems to have spent a lot of time on her knees in front of something other than an altar.

Kavanaugh is none of those things and your accusations are baseless crap.

Provide evidence or your entire post is a lie

Because you do not want to respond to it. How about the fundie bitch over at HHS?

I knew people like kavanaugh when I was in school. I know a scumbag when I see one.
Just beacause you are a scumbag.

No one here holds hostility towards women. You are hostile to human rights which Collins stood for.

Many heterosexual men hold a hostility toward women and have for centuries. Why was universal suffrage not instituted at the creation of the nation? There have been a host of laws and regulations directed at dragging female people down and stripping us of our inheritances. We were the ones prohibited from attending universities/professional schools.

Collins is NOT standing for "human rights." At most, she is standing for theocracy, and a theocracy that directly betrays her sex.
How fucking stupid and full of shit can you possibly be?

Forum List

Back