🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Women's march leader Sarsour launches racial attack against white women Susan Collins

Collins IS betraying her own sex, which is pretty disgusting. She sides with sexual abusers, wannabe rapists, male supremacists, and patriarchal "religions." Good going, Sen. Filth.
Who are all these individuals?

Drunken men and boys, like kavanaugh, usually. I won't go into the preacher-boy, let's-trash-women guys, who are the usual right-wing garbage. Some of them got offices at HHS, so they can arrange for American women to be restricted and enslaved. There was some dumb fundie bitch over there who started telling women that birth control doesn't work, although we all know better, according to normal medical professionals. She seems to have spent a lot of time on her knees in front of something other than an altar.

So Justice Kavanaugh is guilty of rape because you don't like men?

You are an evil kunt, Hysteria. Evil and dangerous.

Collins IS betraying her own sex, which is pretty disgusting. She sides with sexual abusers, wannabe rapists, male supremacists, and patriarchal "religions." Good going, Sen. Filth.
Then again, so did Ford's female witness.

More came out against him, including his college roommate. Collins still is guilty of betraying her sex and siding with sexual abusers, wannabe rapists, male supremacists, and patriarchal "religions." I don't understand why some men, who claim to be heterosexuals, hold such hostility toward women. For a woman to do this is ridiculous. I guess she really has been disappointed that she is not male.

upload_2018-10-6_10-22-12.png

One of her lovely lunatic rants.

More came out against him, including his college roommate. Collins still is guilty of betraying her sex and siding with sexual abusers, wannabe rapists, male supremacists, and patriarchal "religions." I don't understand why some men, who claim to be heterosexuals, hold such hostility toward women. For a woman to do this is ridiculous. I guess she really has been disappointed that she is not male.
Ford's own female witness said Ford was full of shit and she doesn't even know Kavanaugh.

Spout your nonsense to someone else you bore me.

Funny these K........ts never mention the rapes going on in the middle east , these peopel see REAL RAPES.... then killed because they are the blame for it.

Coming out against him does not mean corroborating the allegations which NO ONE and NO eviee ce has done

You are an absolute coward and liar when you call him a rapist or wanna be rapist or sexual abuser.

No one here holds hostility towards women. You are hostile to human rights which Collins stood for.

No woman owes anything to women in general.

Drunken men and boys, like kavanaugh, usually. I won't go into the preacher-boy, let's-trash-women guys, who are the usual right-wing garbage. Some of them got offices at HHS, so they can arrange for American women to be restricted and enslaved. There was some dumb fundie bitch over there who started telling women that birth control doesn't work, although we all know better, according to normal medical professionals. She seems to have spent a lot of time on her knees in front of something other than an altar.

Kavanaugh is none of those things and your accusations are baseless crap.

Provide evidence or your entire post is a lie

Because you do not want to respond to it. How about the fundie bitch over at HHS?

I knew people like kavanaugh when I was in school. I know a scumbag when I see one.

Kavanaugh is none of those things and your accusations are baseless crap.

Provide evidence or your entire post is a lie

Because you do not want to respond to it. How about the fundie bitch over at HHS?

I knew people like kavanaugh when I was in school. I know a scumbag when I see one.
That accusation about the HHS is the baseless and unsupported fiction I referred to.

You know no such thing. No one knows any such thing which is why he is innocent until proven guilty in or out of a court room.

You do not have any evidence whatsoever and you are a liar

No one here holds hostility towards women. You are hostile to human rights which Collins stood for.

Many heterosexual men hold a hostility toward women and have for centuries. Why was universal suffrage not instituted at the creation of the nation? There have been a host of laws and regulations directed at dragging female people down and stripping us of our inheritances. We were the ones prohibited from attending universities/professional schools.

Collins is NOT standing for "human rights." At most, she is standing for theocracy, and a theocracy that directly betrays her sex.

That's an odd card to play considering all the supposed sexual assault victims are white...

The article is behind paywall. Was her angle that African American's get more abortions, thus it was an attack on them or something?
Her point was that a white woman voted for a white man despite his being exposed as a racist who attacks and marginalizes minority communities.

I saw her make the speech.

Many heterosexual men hold a hostility toward women and have for centuries. Why was universal suffrage not instituted at the creation of the nation? There have been a host of laws and regulations directed at dragging female people down and stripping us of our inheritances. We were the ones prohibited from attending universities/professional schools.

Collins is NOT standing for "human rights." At most, she is standing for theocracy, and a theocracy that directly betrays her sex.
No you are wrong.

Those laws you refer to are long gone and many were meant to protect women.

She took a stand for human rights which apply to both men and women and which you hold in disdain.

Funny these K........ts never mention the rapes going on in the middle east , these peopel see REAL RAPES.... then killed because they are the blame for it.
Nothing wrong with Sarsour that a one-way trip to Saudi Arabia wouldn't cure.

What does this have to do with Saudi Arabia, which is run by a cult known as the Wahabis. Whatever.

We are here in the United States of America. What happens in other countries, happens in other countries.

You appear unable to deal with living in the United States.

Many heterosexual women hold a hostility toward men. So friggin what? Your grandma may have been a victim, you are not, and neither is Susan Collins. However, you are the poster child for why women should not be allowed to vote.

Nothing wrong with Sarsour that a one-way trip to Saudi Arabia wouldn't cure.

What does this have to do with Saudi Arabia, which is run by a cult known as the Wahabis. Whatever.

We are here in the United States of America. What happens in other countries, happens in other countries.

You appear unable to deal with living in the United States.
Yes and in the us we are not run by a cult least of all the cult called Islam

We respect human rights such as the presumption of innocence which you clearly disdain

Forum List

Back