🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Women's march leader Sarsour launches racial attack against white women Susan Collins

trump launch.jpg

That's an odd card to play considering all the supposed sexual assault victims are white...

The article is behind paywall. Was her angle that African American's get more abortions, thus it was an attack on them or something?
A white racist isn't going to be interested in raping a minority

... okay. Was she arguing that whites should rape minorities more?
She's arguing that it's immoral to put the future of women's rights in the hands of an alcoholic rapist.

So basically she's making a racist attack on Collins for voting for Kav, who she apparently is labeling a white supremacist? I guess racists only see race ~shrug~
No, she's arguing that it's immoral to put the future of women's rights in the hands of an alcoholic rapist.

That's a pretty rich statement considering she ascribes to an ideology that requires 4 male witnesses to even substantiate a claim of rape - if she isn't stoned to death first.

Sit down.

That's an odd card to play considering all the supposed sexual assault victims are white...

The article is behind paywall. Was her angle that African American's get more abortions, thus it was an attack on them or something?

Yet a black racist is fine with raping anyone? :dunno:

sk092818dAPR20180928074508.jpg
Are they? I wouldn't nominate a black rapist to the supreme court. You guys did though. Ask him if he'd swing that way.

I wouldn't accuse a black man of being a rapist without a shred of evidence, the way you do, you Nazi fuck.

The rape was of our justice system, by the democrats.

She's arguing that it's immoral to put the future of women's rights in the hands of an alcoholic rapist.

So basically she's making a racist attack on Collins for voting for Kav, who she apparently is labeling a white supremacist? I guess racists only see race ~shrug~
No, she's arguing that it's immoral to put the future of women's rights in the hands of an alcoholic rapist.

That's a pretty rich statement considering she ascribes to an ideology that requires 4 male witnesses to even substantiate a claim of rape - if she isn't stoned to death first.

Sit down.
She does not ascribe to that ideology. That would be like me saying you subscribe to an ideology that would have stone Donald Trump to death long ago for his chronic infidelity.

Sit down.
She does not ascribe to that ideology. That would be like me saying you subscribe to an ideology that would have stone Donald Trump to death long ago for his chronic infidelity.

Oh, so she's not a Muslim?

Are they? I wouldn't nominate a black rapist to the supreme court. You guys did though. Ask him if he'd swing that way.

I wouldn't accuse a black man of being a rapist without a shred of evidence, the way you do, you Nazi fuck.

Of course you would. Were you asleep during all the nonsensical accusations your party spent 8 years under Obama making?

Sit down.

Oh, you're not a Christian?

Sit down.

Oh, you're not a Christian?

There you go. Deflect. Typical leftist.

Women’s March leader Sarsour launches racial attack against ‘white woman’ Susan Collins

Women’s March leader Linda Sarsour on Friday launched a racial attack against Sen. Susan Collins, saying the Maine Republican was guilty of espousing “white supremacy” with her decision to support the Supreme Court nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

---------------------------------------------------------------

When you know history, when you know cloward and piven, when you know what SJW indoctrinations are you can then see why these lunatic lefts are out in full force herding in their sheep. They are building their own armies to the stupid and dumbed down who aren't smart enough to see this is how America falls just like Europe has fallen.

This is how they round you all up , and lead you to your own deaths, loss of freedom, loss of rights ...

HITLER DID THE SAME THINGS YOU STUPID FKS!! READ A GAWD DAM HISTORY BOOK RETARDS!!
Welcome to the new fascist DemocRat Party...observe their leaders, bunch of misfits and mental cases.

Collins IS betraying her own sex, which is pretty disgusting. She sides with sexual abusers, wannabe rapists, male supremacists, and patriarchal "religions." Good going, Sen. Filth.

Which of course has not happened.

Of course you would. Were you asleep during all the nonsensical accusations your party spent 8 years under Obama making?

Obama was accused of rape? :eek:

Oh wait, you're just lying because you're a racist pile of shit and a Nazi.

Collins IS betraying her own sex, which is pretty disgusting. She sides with sexual abusers, wannabe rapists, male supremacists, and patriarchal "religions." Good going, Sen. Filth.
Then again, so did Ford's female witness.

You are a liar and coward as no rapist or alcoholic was nominated

DERP

Hysteria, you truly are a dumb little shit.

You think a vagina makes one obligated to rape and lynch a man due to fears that abortion profits could be impacted?

Who are all these individuals?

Drunken men and boys, like kavanaugh, usually. I won't go into the preacher-boy, let's-trash-women guys, who are the usual right-wing garbage. Some of them got offices at HHS, so they can arrange for American women to be restricted and enslaved. There was some dumb fundie bitch over there who started telling women that birth control doesn't work, although we all know better, according to normal medical professionals. She seems to have spent a lot of time on her knees in front of something other than an altar.

Who are all these individuals?

Drunken men and boys, like kavanaugh, usually. I won't go into the preacher-boy, let's-trash-women guys, who are the usual right-wing garbage. Some of them got offices at HHS, so they can arrange for American women to be restricted and enslaved. There was some dumb fundie bitch over there who started telling women that birth control doesn't work, although we all know better, according to normal medical professionals. She seems to have spent a lot of time on her knees in front of something other than an altar.

Kavanaugh is none of those things and your accusations are baseless crap.

Provide evidence or your entire post is a lie

Forum List

Back