🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Women's march leader Sarsour launches racial attack against white women Susan Collins

That's an odd card to play considering all the supposed sexual assault victims are white...

The article is behind paywall. Was her angle that African American's get more abortions, thus it was an attack on them or something?
A white racist isn't going to be interested in raping a minority

... okay. Was she arguing that whites should rape minorities more?
She's arguing that it's immoral to put the future of women's rights in the hands of an alcoholic rapist.

So basically she's making a racist attack on Collins for voting for Kav, who she apparently is labeling a white supremacist? I guess racists only see race ~shrug~
No, she's arguing that it's immoral to put the future of women's rights in the hands of an alcoholic rapist.

Of which no one has given evidence of either, correct? No one ever made allegations of rape. One mental patient who wanted press coverage,came up with some ridiculous statement. Any attention is good for some to see their name in the news I suppose. Why don’t we compromise, and give anyone who wants it a prescription for the morning after pill? They can take it like a daily vitamin, in the morning when they light up their first smoke. That way, the abortions can be used for victims of rape, and not as birth control. Because they obviously can’t remember to take birth control pills, or don’t because they shouldn’t have to pay for them. Since it’s expected that the government pay for it, it would be cheaper that way. Because I’m sure the Supreme Court doesn’t ever deal with any other legal issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's arguing that it's immoral to put the future of women's rights in the hands of an alcoholic rapist.

So basically she's making a racist attack on Collins for voting for Kav, who she apparently is labeling a white supremacist? I guess racists only see race ~shrug~
No, she's arguing that it's immoral to put the future of women's rights in the hands of an alcoholic rapist.

Of which no one has given evidence of either, correct? No one ever made allegations of rape. One mental patient who wanted press coverage,came up with some ridiculous statement. Any attention is good for some to see their name in the news I suppose. Why don’t we compromise, and give anyone who wants it a prescription for the morning after pill? They can take it like a daily vitamin, in the morning when they light up their first smoke. That way, the abortions can be used for victims of rape, and not as birth control. Because they obviously can’t remember to take birth control pills, or don’t because they shouldn’t have to pay for them. Since it’s expected that the government pay for it, it would be cheaper that way. Because I’m sure the Supreme Court doesn’t ever deal with any other legal issues.

How stupid. What person would opt to have invasive surgery in lieu of taking a pill?

Birth control should be available to any person who wants it. Why is it that the same baboons who are against abortion are also against universally available birth control so that there is no unwanted pregnancy in the first place?

There is a suspect motive here. Why would anyone want a person to be pregnant who does not wish to be so? Why have the forced-birth people not come forward with any plan as to what they will do with these infants and how they will be raised? They don't want LGBT folk to adopt these infants, so what's next? Should we prepare ourselves for the wave of single dads with infants?

Muzzies.jpg

How stupid. What person would opt to have invasive surgery in lieu of taking a pill?

Birth control should be available to any person who wants it. Why is it that the same baboons who are against abortion are also against universally available birth control so that there is no unwanted pregnancy in the first place?

There is a suspect motive here. Why would anyone want a person to be pregnant who does not wish to be so? Why have the forced-birth people not come forward with any plan as to what they will do with these infants and how they will be raised? They don't want LGBT folk to adopt these infants, so what's next? Should we prepare ourselves for the wave of single dads with infants?
Because no one wants to pay for your birth control, bastard children, lack of impulse control, or bad decisions. Don’t want to be knocked up? Don’t go whoring around. Take some personal fucking responsibility for yourself.

Because no one wants to pay for your birth control, bastard children, lack of impulse control, or bad decisions. Don’t want to be knocked up? Don’t go whoring around. Take some personal fucking responsibility for yourself.

Most people are in relationships, even married, and birth control can fail, jackass. We taxpayers have to pay for your "church," BTW, because your shithole gets a tax exemption.

The question remains as to why you guys who pretend to be heterosexual hate women so much or hate sex, or both. You have sex with people whom you can't stand, which genuinely IS whoring around. Using another person's body like that is obscene.

You sound like a member of the jeffress cult or something similar.

That's an odd card to play considering all the supposed sexual assault victims are white...

The article is behind paywall. Was her angle that African American's get more abortions, thus it was an attack on them or something?

Good thing that never happened then!

Most people are in relationships, even married, and birth control can fail, jackass. We taxpayers have to pay for your "church," BTW, because your shithole gets a tax exemption.

The question remains as to why you guys who pretend to be heterosexual hate women so much or hate sex, or both. You have sex with people whom you can't stand, which genuinely IS whoring around. Using another person's body like that is obscene.

Not getting taxed is NOT the same as your having to pay for it.

Wow, I didn't really think you were this stupid. I guess this is My whif for the day.

upload_2018-10-7_10-23-5.jpeg

Gabriel and Hirsi Ali had the audacity to object to FGM.

Last edited:

Wow, I didn't really think you were this stupid. I guess this is My whif for the day.

The rest of us pay for things like picking up their garbage and police and fire services. We cover their costs. Didn't you know that? Even LGBTs pay to provide these things while they are inside whining and bitching about LGBTs. Nice free ride.

The rest of us pay for things like picking up their garbage and police and fire services. We cover their costs. Didn't you know that? Even LGBTs pay to provide these things while they are inside whining and bitching about LGBTs. Nice free ride.
Imbicile. The people who go to our nations churches, well,the productive ones, pay taxes for things like garbage, fire, police.

It is not a difficult concept. The government not taking money from someone or some organization is NOT the same thing as you having tp pay for it.

Maybe, and I'm going to use a dirty word here, maybe we should prioritize our spending so that the income government does have matches the expendatures.

Imbicile. The people who go to our nations churches, well,the productive ones, pay taxes for things like garbage, fire, police.

It is not a difficult concept. The government not taking money from someone or some organization is NOT the same thing as you having tp pay for it.

Maybe, and I'm going to use a dirty word here, maybe we should prioritize our spending so that the income government does have matches the expendatures.

They pay for these services for their own dwellings. If this jeffress has a cracker convention at his "church," who pays to pick up the garbage? Why should we? It's a total waste of taxpayer money. Somebody's got to pay for it. I'm tired of these freeloaders.

They pay for these services for their own dwellings. If this jeffress has a cracker convention at his "church," who pays to pick up the garbage? Why should we? It's a total waste of taxpayer money. Somebody's got to pay for it. I'm tired of these freeloaders.
Wow. The Church pays for it, through the contributions of their congregation. I have never seen a church put out a public service container for garbage collection.

You're reacist remark aside, YOU are NOT paying for it if THEY are not taxed.

Churches are part of a community and the services are provided by these communities.

Enough already. You do NOT have a right to other peoples money. Period.

Linda S. needs to take her pathetic ass the hell out of the US, This loser bitch wouldn't dare do this in Saudi Arabia, or India, or whatever other freaking Muslim country there is they'd shoot this bitch or bury her up to her head and stone the backhole to death.
Many Muslim women were voted ina as presidents ....while u appoint pussy grabbers and rapists.

Proof? Name 3.

I don't have a church "jackass"; and as you've stated, and thus clearly know, birth control can fail, so you don't have that as an excuse. Now that brings you back to personal responsibility. Make your own way in life, and quit being a fucking parasite. Take responsibility for your own actions. Like an adult..

Last edited:

Wow. The Church pays for it, through the contributions of their congregation. I have never seen a church put out a public service container for garbage collection.

You're reacist remark aside, YOU are NOT paying for it if THEY are not taxed.

Churches are part of a community and the services are provided by these communities.

Enough already. You do NOT have a right to other peoples money. Period.

I'm white. My use of the term "cracker" separates out the jackasses from normal people who are white. I assume that the people who would go to this "church"/political party are the same as the asshole who runs it.

Collins IS betraying her own sex, which is pretty disgusting. She sides with sexual abusers, wannabe rapists, male supremacists, and patriarchal "religions." Good going, Sen. Filth.
Then again, so did Ford's female witness.

More came out against him, including his college roommate. Collins still is guilty of betraying her sex and siding with sexual abusers, wannabe rapists, male supremacists, and patriarchal "religions." I don't understand why some men, who claim to be heterosexuals, hold such hostility toward women. For a woman to do this is ridiculous. I guess she really has been disappointed that she is not male.
that doesn't make sense
What doesn't make sense? The guys who hate LGBTs and who claim to be heterosexual, and then turn around and hate women? I hope that these fellas are not allowed to adopt from the local animal shelter.
..you forgot to say a lot of LGBTQ and women hate males for no reason
it goes both ways

Collins IS betraying her own sex, which is pretty disgusting. She sides with sexual abusers, wannabe rapists, male supremacists, and patriarchal "religions." Good going, Sen. Filth.

More came out against him, including his college roommate. Collins still is guilty of betraying her sex and siding with sexual abusers, wannabe rapists, male supremacists, and patriarchal "religions." I don't understand why some men, who claim to be heterosexuals, hold such hostility toward women. For a woman to do this is ridiculous. I guess she really has been disappointed that she is not male.
that doesn't make sense
What doesn't make sense? The guys who hate LGBTs and who claim to be heterosexual, and then turn around and hate women? I hope that these fellas are not allowed to adopt from the local animal shelter.
..you forgot to say a lot of LGBTQ and women hate males for no reason
it goes both ways

Actually this is not the case. Not all men take part in or support all-male power structures and discriminatory practices toward women and LGBTs. Not all men denigrate women. Not all men try to boss women around or talk and joke about how women should be hit. Not all men make nasty comments about women and our sexuality and/or our bodies. Women and LGBTs do not behave similarly toward men.

It's not a matter of hating males "for no reason." It's a matter of discerning between men according to their behavior.

You’re guilty of being an ignorant fucking moron. Seriously, what is wrong with you people?

That we don't want succeeding generations of women to live under the baton of fundie-fucks?
Are you drunk? What the hell does that mean?

Think, jerk. It has always been the "conservatives" who wanted to take control of our young women's bodies, and today they are one step closer to doing so. Today, our nation is one step closer to absolute shame. And this has been brought to us by the fundies. The "Americans from the heartland" people complained that they were being ignored, but once in power, they have proven that they are garbage.They have trashed an entire nation.
You are obviously on crack

Women’s March leader Sarsour launches racial attack against ‘white woman’ Susan Collins

Women’s March leader Linda Sarsour on Friday launched a racial attack against Sen. Susan Collins, saying the Maine Republican was guilty of espousing “white supremacy” with her decision to support the Supreme Court nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

---------------------------------------------------------------

When you know history, when you know cloward and piven, when you know what SJW indoctrinations are you can then see why these lunatic lefts are out in full force herding in their sheep. They are building their own armies to the stupid and dumbed down who aren't smart enough to see this is how America falls just like Europe has fallen.

This is how they round you all up , and lead you to your own deaths, loss of freedom, loss of rights ...

HITLER DID THE SAME THINGS YOU STUPID FKS!! READ A GAWD DAM HISTORY BOOK RETARDS!!

Is Hippocampus the name of a feminist University?

Feminists are so easy to spot from a distance.

30ib6vl.jpg

Forum List

Back