Womens March Tells All Pro-Life Women They Can't Join in March

As we saw during the Clinton Administration, women's rights are second to a political agenda for the "pro" women's groups.

Women's March Waffles on Sex-Worker Rights, Disinvites Women Who Oppose Abortion
I agree with this tweet from the article:
Intersectional feminism does not include a pro-life agenda. That's not how it works! The right to choose is a fundamental part of feminism.

Pro Lifers can, and will, organize their own protest, but if that is what they are there for, it is not for women's rights. So why would they be part of that march?
So you agree. The women's rights movement is just a political agenda.

I love how you twisted her post around to fit your agenda...lol

It's the same with feminists everywhere. They pretend to stand up for women but liberalism is their primary objective.

Some women feel that they don't need to be dragged around by the hair by her cavemen husband or want equal pay as a man in the same job. but don't agree with abortion...
No shit? We've had equal pay laws for decades, you bought a lie. Plus on one but you made the caveman argument. The point was it was political first, about women second. Which you confirmed.

It's the same with feminists everywhere. They pretend to stand up for women but liberalism is their primary objective.

So you're attacking this pro-choice organization because they won't invite the abortion-is-murder crowd in?

lol
lol back atcha since you couldn't comprehend my post. I said it was political first and foremost and you unwittingly confirmed it. But unwittingly is what you special in.

As we saw during the Clinton Administration, women's rights are second to a political agenda for the "pro" women's groups.

Women's March Waffles on Sex-Worker Rights, Disinvites Women Who Oppose Abortion
I agree with this tweet from the article:
Intersectional feminism does not include a pro-life agenda. That's not how it works! The right to choose is a fundamental part of feminism.

Pro Lifers can, and will, organize their own protest, but if that is what they are there for, it is not for women's rights. So why would they be part of that march?
EXCEPT it's supposedly a women's group, not a pro abortion group.

It is a women's group who doesn't want to get into the political tangle of abortion, they have a right maybe they don't agree with pro-life
. Let the Pro-Life start their own group.

Just because you vote democrat or republican doesn't mean that you automatically agree with everything in that party ..
Oppressing women because they do not hold the same views of you is anti-women's rights, dufus.
They're not being repressed. I imagine a lot of women who would not have an abortion will be in the women's march. They just won't be PROTESTING about it. That's the key.

Lol, the reason the right never backs themselves up with a link is because they are full of ------- fill in the blanks....

50 year law Weasel

Equal Pay Laws

The Equal Pay Act has been the law for more than 50 years — but it needs to be updated and strengthened. Policy changes can help achieve equal pay.

Equal Pay & the Wage Gap Archives - NWLC

It is a women's group who doesn't want to get into the political tangle of abortion, they have a right maybe they don't agree with pro-life

Just because you vote democrat or republican doesn't mean that you automatically agree with everything in that party ..
Oppressing women because they do not hold the same views of you is anti-women's rights, dufus.
They're not being repressed. I imagine a lot of women who would not have an abortion will be in the women's march. They just won't be PROTESTING about it. That's the key.
Telling women they can't march in a women's rights movement because they do not hold the same political views is as anti-women's rights as you can get.

Lol, the reason the right never backs themselves up with a link is because they are full of ------- fill in the blanks....

50 year law Weasel

Equal Pay Laws

The Equal Pay Act has been the law for more than 50 years — but it needs to be updated and strengthened. Policy changes can help achieve equal pay.

Another shitforbrains post about secretaries should make as much as a mechanical engineer.

Telling women they can't march in a women's rights movement because they do not hold the same political views is as anti-women's rights as you can get.

They can march, but the group doesn't want the topic to be hi-jacked by abortion...

They can march, but the group doesn't want the topic to be hi-jacked by abortion...
Funny how anti-life protests are OK.

50 year law Weasel

Equal Pay Laws

Another shitforbrains post about secretaries should make as much as a mechanical engineer.

OMG...lol

Comparing a man and woman doing the same job, not different jobs..

Free Speech, for at least another 2 more days...lol then Trump will make the Law that no one can say anything bad about him..

.. I wouldn't march in a pro-choice but would a pro-woman march..

What? Women's Rights is a political movement. I guess that's where you're getting confused.

50 year law Weasel

Equal Pay Laws

OMG...lol

There is no disparity between women and men doing the same jobs, just as there is no disparity among races.

What? Women's Rights is a political movement. I guess that's where you're getting confused.
A leftist only agenda.

Tell us, where was NOW when Bill was having sex with his staff?

Free Speech, for at least another 2 more days...lol then Trump will make the Law that no one can say anything bad about him..

.. I wouldn't march in a pro-choice but would a pro-woman march..
You better get going, you have less than 24 hours.
Apartments in Canada. Apartment rentals from leading property management companies across Canada. Free classified ads. Rent Canada.

50 year law Weasel

Equal Pay Laws

OMG...lol

There is no disparity between women and men doing the same jobs, just as there is no disparity among races.

The gender pay gap is often oversimplified. Women, we're told, earn between 76 cents to 79 cents for every dollar men earn

Gender pay gap: Glassdoor survey shows women earn more than men in a handful of jobs.

Good link to read...

Forum List

Back