Womens March Tells All Pro-Life Women They Can't Join in March

Lol, the reason the right never backs themselves up with a link is because they are full of ------- fill in the blanks....

50 year law Weasel

Equal Pay Laws

The Equal Pay Act has been the law for more than 50 years — but it needs to be updated and strengthened. Policy changes can help achieve equal pay.

Equal Pay & the Wage Gap Archives - NWLC
Another shitforbrains post about secretaries should make as much as a mechanical engineer.

OMG...lol

Comparing a man and woman doing the same job, not different jobs..
There is no disparity between women and men doing the same jobs, just as there is no disparity among races.

The gender pay gap is often oversimplified. Women, we're told, earn between 76 cents to 79 cents for every dollar men earn

Gender pay gap: Glassdoor survey shows women earn more than men in a handful of jobs.

Good link to read...
Fake news from the master of fake news - CNN

Lol, the reason the right never backs themselves up with a link is because they are full of ------- fill in the blanks....

50 year law Weasel

Equal Pay Laws

The Equal Pay Act has been the law for more than 50 years — but it needs to be updated and strengthened. Policy changes can help achieve equal pay.

Equal Pay & the Wage Gap Archives - NWLC
Another shitforbrains post about secretaries should make as much as a mechanical engineer.

OMG...lol

Comparing a man and woman doing the same job, not different jobs..
There is no disparity between women and men doing the same jobs, just as there is no disparity among races.

The gender pay gap is often oversimplified. Women, we're told, earn between 76 cents to 79 cents for every dollar men earn

Gender pay gap: Glassdoor survey shows women earn more than men in a handful of jobs.

Good link to read...
Fake news from the master of fake news - CNN

I knew you would say that...It is fake when you disagree with it..

The Pay Gap Is Alive and Well — and Hurting Women Fox Business News...

It is a women's group who doesn't want to get into the political tangle of abortion, they have a right maybe they don't agree with pro-life
. Let the Pro-Life start their own group.

Just because you vote democrat or republican doesn't mean that you automatically agree with everything in that party ..
Oppressing women because they do not hold the same views of you is anti-women's rights, dufus.
They're not being repressed. I imagine a lot of women who would not have an abortion will be in the women's march. They just won't be PROTESTING about it. That's the key.
Telling women they can't march in a women's rights movement because they do not hold the same political views is as anti-women's rights as you can get.
What? Women's Rights is a political movement. I guess that's where you're getting confused.
A leftist only agenda.

Tell us, where was NOW when Bill was having sex with his staff?
Don't start that but but but Clinton shit.

Boy look at the liberals proving the op right.

It isn't about women's rigthts, it's about the politics.

Funny, I thought pro-life women were women too.

I guess they aren't women like black conservatives aren't black.

You ever notice women aren't women, black aren't black, if they vote Republican, but men are still MEN when they vote Democrat?

So men are men when they vote either party, but you aren't women or black unless you vote Democrat?

That's some laughable hypocrisy.

There is some real racism and misogyny going on in the Democrat party.

Hypocrites!
The women's march has a platform, or whatever you call it when a group says what they stand for. It's not about everyone with a uterus and titties.

Then don't say it is!

If it's a WOMEN'S MARCH, then it should include all women.

If it's a Stalinist Lesbian march, then say so!

Don't blame us, if you guys can't tell the truth.

Boy look at the liberals proving the op right.

It isn't about women's rigthts, it's about the politics.

Funny, I thought pro-life women were women too.

I guess they aren't women like black conservatives aren't black.

You ever notice women aren't women, black aren't black, if they vote Republican, but men are still MEN when they vote Democrat?

So men are men when they vote either party, but you aren't women or black unless you vote Democrat?

That's some laughable hypocrisy.

There is some real racism and misogyny going on in the Democrat party.

Hypocrites!

Do you really believe what you have posted, or is it simply a means to get attention and be included in the current wave of groupthink?

That post says way more about you than it does about me.

Your mind just can't expand enough to accept that not everyone believes the narrow mindedness of liberalism.

Sorry, but there are some of us that think women are women and black are blacks even when they vote Republican.

Who has the group think?

As we saw during the Clinton Administration, women's rights are second to a political agenda for the "pro" women's groups.

Women's March Waffles on Sex-Worker Rights, Disinvites Women Who Oppose Abortion

No, all women can participate--why do you put on shit that is posted out of a BLOG called "hit & run?" It has nothing to do with pro-choice or pro-life. It has EVERYTHING to do with electing a vile, vulgar, immature, sexist, female attacking misogynist chimpanzee and installing him into the Oval office.

Do you really think this board is that stupid to follow a link like that, and actually believe it? You must be very concerned about this march on Washington D.C. to post shit like this.

daffy+duck+2.jpg

Last edited:
It's the same with feminists everywhere. They pretend to stand up for women but liberalism is their primary objective.

So you're attacking this pro-choice organization because they won't invite the abortion-is-murder crowd in?

lol
lol back atcha since you couldn't comprehend my post. I said it was political first and foremost and you unwittingly confirmed it. But unwittingly is what you special in.

So it's political.

You really think that advocating for the right of the government to take away a woman's right to an abortion is a women's rights issue?

WTF?

As we saw during the Clinton Administration, women's rights are second to a political agenda for the "pro" women's groups.

Women's March Waffles on Sex-Worker Rights, Disinvites Women Who Oppose Abortion

No all women are invited--why do you put on shit that is posted out of a BLOG called "hit & run" It has nothing to do with pro-choice or pro-life. It has EVERYTHING to do with electing a vile, vulgar, immature, sexist, female attacking misogynist and putting him into the Oval office.

Do you really think this board is that stupid to follow a link like that, and actually believe it?

th

You're wrong again.
upload_2017-1-18_8-49-38.png

It's the same with feminists everywhere. They pretend to stand up for women but liberalism is their primary objective.

So you're attacking this pro-choice organization because they won't invite the abortion-is-murder crowd in?

lol
lol back atcha since you couldn't comprehend my post. I said it was political first and foremost and you unwittingly confirmed it. But unwittingly is what you special in.

So it's political.

You really think that advocating for the right of the government to take away a woman's right to an abortion is a women's rights issue?

WTF?

Well they should label it as a pro abortion rally, not a women's march.

I get it now. Deflection. The misogynists who haven't been able to keep their mouths shut about the Women's March are now going to see if they can diss it some more by trying to confound it with an abortion march, which it isn't.
Fail.
AND KISS MY ASS for all the threads dissing it and the myriad references to menstruation and other utter nonsense that you have been spewing for weeks.

lol

So it's political.

WTF?

Isn't it a women's RIGHTS rally?

lol

So it's political.

WTF?

So everyone there agrees on every topic?
Abortion is the only women's rights issue?

lol

So it's political.

WTF?

A march for women's rights is no place for anti-abortionists because they are marching AGAINST a woman's right.

So it's political.

WTF?

A march for women's rights is no place for anti-abortionists because they are marching AGAINST a woman's right.

So again do they all agree on every issue?

And is abortion the only issue they care about ( short answer yes)

So it's political.

WTF?

They are anti-abortion groups. THAT is their cause.

I get it now. Deflection. The misogynists who haven't been able to keep their mouths shut about the Women's March are now going to see if they can diss it some more by trying to confound it with an abortion march, which it isn't.
Fail.
AND KISS MY ASS for all the threads dissing it and the myriad references to menstruation and other utter nonsense that you have been spewing for weeks.
Who wants to kiss your fat ass? The women's march people made abortion an issue when they refused pro-lifers admittance.

Liar. They are pro-life. And half of those lives will be female so they are more supportive of women's rights.

Then label it a pro choice or pro abortion March not a women's rights march.

Why do you lefties try and deceive people?

Liar. They are pro-life. And half of those lives will be female so they are more supportive of women's rights.

That's not the issue

What he's really saying is women's rights is a code word for pro abortion....we have known that, he just confirmed it for us.

Forum List

Back